Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

stiffed by a moderator - pyskoz28/dustin (Resolved)

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2006, 07:22 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

They got a computer hooked up out at Dustins rig but he could only get on for a few mins. They also got a phone but im not sure he can use that yet, he didnt say. So I am sure he will be able to hit this thread up once a day.
Old 07-17-2006, 07:45 PM
On The Tree

I noticed the same thing nineball sees. The person overreacting is the person at fault. The person at fault should have handled this issue months ago. (Keyword "months"). I dont care if your poor or rich. It's your fault and you should have fixed it.

It sounds like a personal problem quitting your job and spending time in the desert. Keep your personal problems out of conducting business because the people on the other side of the table could care less about your personal problems. Also, you should stop using this as your "excuse".

Bringing your family members to the message board makes you look very immature. Grow up and take responsibilities for your actions.

LS1TECH have done a great job with this issue. Nineball even offering to pay for the actions taken which he should not have too. Thats how business's should be. Awesome job ls1tech.

I wish you the best of luck getting your money back.
Old 07-17-2006, 09:11 PM
Teching In

He didnt bring me in here, I have been a member and I saw this thread and stepped in. Jake you obviously have a reading problem or you would have read my posts stating his problems. You guys really should read before you post, it makes you look more of an idiot when you comment.....not pointing anyone out
Old 07-17-2006, 09:15 PM
Teching In

Also he quit his job thinking he was getting a check a few days after he recieved payment for the springs so he was going to ship them ups ground that way the guy was waiting so long, no check game....thats when the problems started. This would have never happened if those ******* paid him like they should have, he basically worked 2 weeks free, tell me that wouldnt **** you off.
Old 07-17-2006, 09:21 PM
TECH Addict

Do you think a business would care if your brother was poor, quit his job, or whatever the reason is.....NO and neither should 1bad71. Leave the personal reasons out of this, they have no place in a business transaction.
Fact of the matter is that Dustin should have had this taken care of a long time ago and the only person he can be mad at is himself.

Originally Posted by rjeane
He didnt bring me in here, I have been a member and I saw this thread and stepped in. Jake you obviously have a reading problem or you would have read my posts stating his problems. You guys really should read before you post, it makes you look more of an idiot when you comment.....not pointing anyone out
You've been a member for basically 3 months now and the only posts you have contributed are in this thread. Wow good for you.
Old 07-17-2006, 09:25 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Zick
Do you think a business would care if your brother was poor, quit his job, or whatever the reason is.....NO and neither should 1bad71. Leave the personal reasons out of this, they have no place in a business transaction.
Fact of the matter is that Dustin should have had this taken care of a long time ago and the only person he can be mad at is himself.

You've been a member for basically 3 months now and the only posts you have contributed are in this thread. Wow good for you.
So my post credibility make me...what an idiot? Is that what you are saying? I have been wondering around tech since 2004, I just now signed up when I felt I was ready to buy an f-body. Your comments are idiotic at best.
Old 07-17-2006, 09:26 PM
Teching In

Now you want to bash me for sticking up for my bro, something anyone of you would do for your own, what a ******* bitch anyone is for bashing....you have no life.
Old 07-17-2006, 09:27 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 46 Likes on 19 Posts

rjeane, your replies here aren't helping the situation. The fact is, this is 100% your brother's fault. It should have been handled months ago, or at least the guy should have been communicated with on a weekly basis giving him updates on his refund. Seeing how you can post for Dustin, maybe you should have been the one to keep the guy informed too?

Also, nobody is calling Dustin a scammer. The only one mentioning scamming here is YOU. Please find a reference to someone else besides yourself mentioning "scammer". We know Dustin is not a scammer, never had a doubt about that. What Dustin appears to be, is a procrastinator. Maybe not all the time, but definitely in this situation. Big difference between being a scammer and a procrastinator, and the facts show poor communication and procrastination here.

As for that check not being cashed, maybe there was something on the check that made this guy's bank decline to deposit it. That could be either a wrong name as account holder, maybe a poorly written amount, wrong date, who knows. The issue is that the check didn't work. Why wasn't a money order sent? That is what this guy said he paid Dustin with. Fair is fair, right?

Dustin will eventually pay the guy, we have no doubt. We just are very disappointed to see a staff member handle things so poorly, especially if we personally vouched for him. This sets a bad example for our other staff members, who also represent the site.
Old 07-17-2006, 09:28 PM
Teching In

I will stick up for him unless I know for a fact he can resolve the problem, at the time he couldnt therefore I am here to teach you this. And I will stay doing this till my access to the site is taken away.
Old 07-17-2006, 09:29 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Now you want to bash me for sticking up for my bro, something anyone of you would do for your own, what a ******* bitch anyone is for bashing....you have no life.
Who the hell is bashing? Did YOU even read the replies? All that everyone is saying is that this situation is fucked up, and that Dustin needs to pay the man back. How is that bashing?

Honestly, your comments here only make your brother look worse. You are stirring up more drama than anyone here.
Old 07-17-2006, 09:32 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Nine Ball
rjeane, your replies here aren't helping the situation. The fact is, this is 100% your brother's fault. It should have been handled months ago, or at least the guy should have been communicated with on a weekly basis giving him updates on his refund. Seeing how you can post for Dustin, maybe you should have been the one to keep the guy informed too?

Also, nobody is calling Dustin a scammer. The only one mentioning scamming here is YOU. Please find a reference to someone else besides yourself mentioning "scammer". We know Dustin is not a scammer, never had a doubt about that. What Dustin appears to be, is a procrastinator. Maybe not all the time, but definitely in this situation. Big difference between being a scammer and a procrastinator, and the facts show poor communication and procrastination here.

As for that check not being cashed, maybe there was something on the check that made this guy's bank decline to deposit it. That could be either a wrong name as account holder, maybe a poorly written amount, wrong date, who knows. The issue is that the check didn't work. Why wasn't a money order sent? That is what this guy said he paid Dustin with. Fair is fair, right?

Dustin will eventually pay the guy, we have no doubt. We just are very disappointed to see a staff member handle things so poorly, especially if we personally vouched for him. This sets a bad example for our other staff members, who also represent the site.

1bad71 said it was declined for insufficent funds, please go back and check his post before you back that comment up you just typed.

I myself whether Dustin wants me to or not will send that guy money if he proves to me he attempted to cash that check before today...the 17th. That is what I will do to resolve the situation.
Old 07-17-2006, 09:33 PM
TECH Addict

Nineball is right, your comments and anger towards everyone isn't helping.
Old 07-17-2006, 09:33 PM
Teching In

Nine Ball is that not bashing, if not please clarify what you consider bashing because I feel bashing is when someone is taking a shot at you, exactly what he did.
Old 07-17-2006, 09:34 PM
Teching In

Nineball is right, your comments and anger towards everyone isn't helping.

There should be a kissass smilie. No offense
Old 07-17-2006, 09:36 PM
TECH Addict

There should be a kissass smilie. No offense
Old 07-17-2006, 10:01 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Nine Ball is that not bashing, if not please clarify what you consider bashing because I feel bashing is when someone is taking a shot at you, exactly what he did.
The thread you quoted doesn't look like bashing to me. Looks more like FACT. Maybe you have a problem determining between FACT and 'bashing'? People take shots at eachother all day long on this site, I don't see any 'bashing' here.

Think of it this way, if you wouldn't have replied in this thread in the first place, he wouldn't have made that comment. Summary: your comments are worthless and aren't doing **** to get this resolved. So, you aren't helping anyone here.
Old 07-17-2006, 10:31 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Nine Ball
The thread you quoted doesn't look like bashing to me. Looks more like FACT. Maybe you have a problem determining between FACT and 'bashing'? People take shots at eachother all day long on this site, I don't see any 'bashing' here.

Think of it this way, if you wouldn't have replied in this thread in the first place, he wouldn't have made that comment. Summary: your comments are worthless and aren't doing **** to get this resolved. So, you aren't helping anyone here.

Thats cool. I will make no more posts since I cant determine whats what I will state that 1bad71 needs to either prove that the check was bounced for insufficient funds and send it back to us, otherwise cash the check or send it back so it will be in our hands...this way you will get payed Your preference. Till any of this is done you wont hear from me or my bro.
Old 07-17-2006, 10:37 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

That seems fair enough. Now, why couldn't you just post that in the first place, instead of stirring up drama even further?

1bad71, please photocopy the check with the account number covered, showing "NSF" stamped on it, or something from your bank saying it was declined for whatever reason. They have to tell you why a check won't work, did they?
Old 07-17-2006, 10:42 PM
Banned

ok so dustin moved in with his father... who we are told has more money thatn he knows what to do with it??? But yet he is poor.....

Im telling you as a person who has been in a position of giving money and not recieving anything but the finger... IT SUCKS.... He sent you the money and you had the springs.... Why didnt you send them the same day you got the money...... Send them out... And your done... It couldnt have been more than 30 40 dollars......

I mean come on..... Dont act like its everyone elses fault your too lazy to get up and ship the springs out months ago...
Old 07-17-2006, 10:56 PM
TECH Enthusiast

has no one noticed check 7077 and the 7077 REVERSAL right after it? what's that all about?

Quick Reply: stiffed by a moderator - pyskoz28/dustin (Resolved)