Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

User mukyluk is a scam artist - RESOLVED

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2006, 10:34 AM
12 Second Club

Received 560 Likes on 444 Posts

Listen to you talk **** ************, I haven't made a single god damn threat of bodily harm against you. I said I had friends down in Austin and I would go pay them a visit and come see you to get my money back if it came to that. Get a life, loser. I haven't done a damn thing except catch you trying to scam me out of hard earned money.
Old 11-25-2006, 10:39 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 46 Likes on 19 Posts

refund his money via paypal right now. This **** is getting ridiculous.

If you had not sent him the ******* wrong intake (which he paid for in advance), none of this would have happened. He trusted you enough to pay first, so you should return the effort and refund him first. YOU are the one that screwed him in this deal, so it is time to rebuild some character and do the right thing.

Quit ******* around and refund the guy. Your LS1 intake isn't worth a **** anyways. How about you refund him $280 and the rest when your piece of **** $20 intake shows up?

Be realistic here. YOU screwed him. YOU owe him a refund. YOUR intake isn't worth a ****. All facts.
Old 11-25-2006, 10:41 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i offered you severala options for resolution, you refuse them thats your choice. im not trying to scam anyone. but i dont trust you since you have yelled at me, threatned me, my job, and the police from the start. hell i will take the cash to nine ball today or whenever its easaiest for him. and he can hold it till my **** arrives at my door.
Old 11-25-2006, 10:56 AM
12 Second Club

You're right, it is getting out of hand. I find it funny that he's now trying to call the shots when it's straight up been proven that he screwed up in the first place. If I had received an LS6 intake, I would have been like "yeah, mukyluk is a straight up guy". Why the hell do you think I am wrong for being pissed off dude? Seriously, if someone rips me off I'm coming on down like a freight train until I get paid back. Ever heard of FYPM? Here's the facts: The police did a report on this. If I don't send you your intake back, I'm going to look like I ripped you off. After how pissed off I got you, do you honestly think I want to do anything to get you to go to the cops on ME? HELL NO! I'll send it back right away. I want it gone, I have no use for it. Trust me or not, it's my *** if i don't follow through. Nine Ball has my ISP, this conversation is public knowledge, I've got everything to lose and nothing to gain by not sending you the intake back. I tried to calm down a bit about it, but you insist on keeping it going. All you are doing is making yourself look bad and keeping me in the mindset of prosecuting you for ripping me off. Seriously, what are you losing out on? Like Nine Ball said, the intake is next to worthless. You're just doing it to **** with me and it's just going to **** me off more. I've got a lot more on you than just what your myspace page is buddy. Just do the right god damn thing and stop this ****. you're pissed off and I'm pissed off and there is only one resolution. Refund my money via paypal immediately. You won't be out a cent for fees and all you'll lose is what it cost to ship the intake to me. Which I'll be out too since I have to ship it back. We'll be even, end of story. No reason to make it so difficult other than you just want to play the hard ***. It won't work.
Old 11-25-2006, 10:58 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

send $309 to me via paypal, To cover this guy's fee since this **** is ridiculous. payment@LS1TECH.com

He only threatened you since you wouldn't reply back to him and hung up the phone on him. Like I said, this mess is 100% your fault, it should have been handled more professionally in the first place.
Old 11-25-2006, 11:02 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Also, I can make this thread disappear as soon as you refund the guy, or send the money to me. Then if your intake doesn't show up, you can start a fresh one on the buyer.

BTW, the buyer informed me about you not replying to messages, and hanging up on him, before he even posted this thread. So, it isn't like you didn't have a chance to settle this the right way first.
Old 11-25-2006, 11:02 AM
Launching!

no he threatened me over the phone and thats why i hung up. sending 330 to cover return shipping too. i did everything i could to resolve this matter. but guilty till proven innocent.

Last edited by mukyluk; 11-25-2006 at 11:10 AM.
Old 11-25-2006, 11:05 AM
12 Second Club

Thank you Tony, that's completely acceptable to me. I'll box the intake back up and ship it out via UPS monday after work. Earliest time I can get there, as they are closed on the weekend and the closest fed ex facility is 40 miles away.
Old 11-25-2006, 11:10 AM
On The Tree

mukyluk - right now, he has a ton more credibility than you. Why? He has an LS1 that was sold to him as an LS6 intake - and you're dragging your heels as far as refunding the dude his money. I've bought and sold tons of **** online, and if I shipped someone the wrong item, I'd send the money back fast, if not, send the correct item while they hold on to the other one for collateral.

But then again, I wouldn't ship the wrong one.
Old 11-25-2006, 11:17 AM
Launching!

guilty till proven innocent. i fully expect to recive the wrong item in return but i dont care i dont need his money. tony the money is sent. if he had come at me calm and collected he would ahve made this alot less painful on everyone. but he didnt do that he threatened to call my job, call the cops, and come kick my *** over the phone before i hung up and went back to sleep.
Old 11-25-2006, 11:18 AM
Launching!

and you can keep the tread up if you want as long as my personal info thats now been waived all over the web by this guy is removed.
Old 11-25-2006, 11:33 AM
12 Second Club

I recorded the phone conversation, just so you know. I know it wouldn't stand up in court, but it didn't happen at all like you claim. I may have been pissed, but I made no threats on you. I cover my *** in every way possible. Thank you for doing the right thing.
Old 11-25-2006, 11:34 AM
12 Second Club

I'll remove the pic myself. No prob. I also didn't post the pic ANYWHERE else and I deleted it from the host service. I also did not post your name or any other personal info about you anywhere.
Old 11-25-2006, 11:38 AM
Launching!

now you should go back and delete my personal info includeing the pic u posted up. or tony can just delete this thread. next time you ahve a problem try to be calm and not yell at someone or threaten them. you could have made this alot easier on yourself. yea you used my full name and now it spread over some local boards. and i was hopeing you would call the feds i ahvent talked to my roomate from college in like 6 months. oh did i mention hes an agent over here at the houston office?
Old 11-25-2006, 11:49 AM
12 Second Club

When Tony verifies he has the funds I am sure he'll just delete the thread. I also have no control over what other people post. I don't even know of any of your local message boards web addresses. I already got rid of the pic.
Old 11-25-2006, 12:06 PM
Launching!

patrick when you sent in the paypal dispute you froze the account. i will not deal with you directly in this matter any longer, unless u return the exact item i shipped to you back first. i dont trust you.
Payment Sent to:

payment@ls1tech.com

Total Amount:
-$330.00 USD

Date:
Nov. 25, 2006
Time:
09:13:31 PST
Completed
so your hasty actions have once again made this more difficult then it should be.

Last edited by mukyluk; 11-25-2006 at 12:13 PM.
Old 11-25-2006, 12:09 PM
12 Second Club

You don't trust me because I've taken every correct legal step to get my money back? Ok then. I'll go cancel the claims then. Make sure Tony gets the money ASAP, thanks.
Old 11-25-2006, 12:18 PM
12 Second Club

I cancelled both claims with Paypal. If that isn't enough for you, I don't know what is. You're the one at fault here, NOT ME!
Old 11-25-2006, 12:18 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by LS1Formulation
You don't trust me because I've taken every correct legal step to get my money back? Ok then. I'll go cancel the claims then. Make sure Tony gets the money ASAP, thanks.
you are trying to screw me over, and thats fine i dont need the money. but you took it to far by posting personal info includeing my full name and pic on the web w/o my consent. and you threatend me i dont respond well to loosers yelling in my ear or threating me.
Old 11-25-2006, 12:31 PM
12 Second Club

Well, at least this "looser" can spell and use proper grammar correctly. Grow up dude. You have yet to admit that you either: A) Were clueless that it wasn't an LS6 intake or B) That you hoped I wouldn't notice it wasn't one. If it was the former, I would have thought you'd come right out and say, "Oh damn, I am sorry, I thought it was. I'll refund your money immediately and you can send the intake back". If it was the latter, well, you screwed up, didn't you? This isn't my fault and you haven't said a word about why it occurred. That makes you look suspect to me and anyone else reading this. By the way, the name calling and childish taunts do nothing to make you look like a man. That kind of **** doesn't even phase me.

Quick Reply: User mukyluk is a scam artist - RESOLVED