Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

User mukyluk is a scam artist - RESOLVED

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2006, 03:08 PM
12 Second Club

Received 560 Likes on 444 Posts

Default User mukyluk is a scam artist - RESOLVED

Guy said he was selling an LS6 intake. I paid $300 through paypal for it, received it today and it's a '00 LS1 intake with EGR. Part # 12560688 . Even has junkyard lettering on it saying it's out of an '00 Camaro. Unless the guy has been under a rock, he would know this isn't an LS6 intake. I've already contacted my local police about it and filed a report. I've also contacted the Houston PD and filed claims with Paypal. Just refund my money and I'll end the issue. Don't screw your life up over $300 dude. I can make damn sure it will haunt you for a long time to come.
Old 11-24-2006, 04:31 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by LS1Formulation
Don't screw your life up over $300 dude. I can make damn sure it will haunt you for a long time to come.
You better do smth about it I guess coz it looks like your mukylucky *** is gonna be kicked pretty good.
Old 11-24-2006, 05:12 PM
12 Second Club

Yeah, I've got friends down in Austin and if I don't get my money back, I'll go pay them a visit and I will make damn sure I have $300 more in my wallet on the way home. I am not a person to be played with. Refund the money to my account and everything will go away. I'll box the intake back up and send it back, no harm, no foul. If you're not a scam artist and it was an honest mistake, why'd you hang up on me? Why'd you put a fake return address down? (by the way, thanks to the Houston PD I have the correct one. Helps to have connections in law enforcement) I'm damn surprised you actually put a real phone number down, but of course it was a cell number - harder to trace. If you didn't know it WASN'T an LS6 intake and this was a mistake, just be a man about it and refund the money. I have no intention in keeping this intake I have here, as it's worthless to me. You won't be out your intake and I won't be out my hard earned money. However, if you want to just try and keep my money, go right ahead. It'll be the hardest earned $300 you EVER make in your life, I guarantee that. I'll work on this **** incessantly until I get what's mine.
Old 11-24-2006, 08:10 PM
Launching!

i told you over the phone fagot when you return the intake i sent you you will get your money back. but dont come around sending me threating messages or yelling in my ear. i dont respond well to threats, so go ahaid and give me the officers anme and phone number you aparently talked too today and we can sort it out through him if you want to go that route. otherwise send the intake back and you will get your lousy $300. btw my return addy is correct so if you want to do this in person come on down. but dont run around threating me, you cant/wont intimidate me with threats.
Old 11-24-2006, 09:27 PM
12 Second Club

You never told me ****. I'll send the intake back with a $300 C.O.D. attached to it. I already gave the officers name and the complaint # on paypal. You could have just called me back and got this straightened out BEFORE I did all this ****. And no, the only time we talked on the phone you told me it was an LS6 intake and hung up on me. I'm not sending the intake back without a C.O.D. because you could swap it out or whatever and I'm making sure I have evidence. If it was an honest mistake SAY SO. Don't pull **** like you did if you're not a scammer.
Old 11-24-2006, 11:37 PM
11 Second Club

why did you claim it was a ls6 to begin with?
Old 11-25-2006, 12:31 AM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by Havok2
why did you claim it was a ls6 to begin with?
Honestly?
Some ppl do not know other than what their "buddies" have told them.
The other half are hoping the person that buys it will have their buddies tell them its is whatever the seller said it was
Old 11-25-2006, 07:01 AM
12 Second Club

Well buddy, if you don't think I've got enough connections to get what's mine, here's a little proof for you. Now I know what you look like as well. There's no reason to make me wait to get a refund when I've already contacted the police about the issue. Not like I'm going to keep the damn thing. Why don't you send a call tag for the intake after you refund my money? Make it simple, dude. I've got enough info on you to do whatever I damn well please to make it easy or difficult for you:
(picture removed)

Last edited by LS1Formulation; 11-25-2006 at 11:35 AM.
Old 11-25-2006, 07:46 AM
Launching!

ok this is gone to far you ******* low life peice of ****. you can stop posting personal info all over the web. you want to try and **** with me go ahaid but now your taqkeing it a little far. id would appreciate the mods deleteing my pic from this site and any mention form this **** stick of my full name. threats will get you no where. you have lied and theatened me. if you want to go through with the cops or "come kick my ***" you know where im at. otherwise ive offered you resolution and you have continued your attacks.
Old 11-25-2006, 07:47 AM
Launching!

i would appreciate the mods deleteing my personal info/pic from this post.
Old 11-25-2006, 08:30 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 46 Likes on 19 Posts

Tell you what mukyluk, Send me the $300 and I'll hold it until your intake arrives. LS1Formulation can ship the intake to me, and you can come pick it up in Houston. I work in the Greenspoint area, not far from the Woodlands. Then I'll send the $300 to the buyer.

I'm sure this wasn't intentional, but you guys are making it worse than it has to be. Honestly, if you sent the wrong intake, it is only worth about $20 anyways. You should just refund the money via paypal ASAP. The shipping on that intake is worth more than the intake itself.
Old 11-25-2006, 08:52 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Nine Ball
Tell you what mukyluk, Send me the $300 and I'll hold it until your intake arrives. LS1Formulation can ship the intake to me, and you can come pick it up in Houston. I work in the Greenspoint area, not far from the Woodlands. Then I'll send the $300 to the buyer.

I'm sure this wasn't intentional, but you guys are making it worse than it has to be. Honestly, if you sent the wrong intake, it is only worth about $20 anyways. You should just refund the money via paypal ASAP. The shipping on that intake is worth more than the intake itself.
that works too. i have done nothing but try and fix this but he just keeps threating me, lie, and posting personal pics.
Old 11-25-2006, 08:56 AM
12 Second Club

Listen buddy, I want my money. Plain and simple. I will box the intake up and send it back to you at MY EXPENSE just to have this **** resolved. There's no way I am going to send it back and "hope you might refund my money". I've already had enough of this ****. I've contacted the police and filed a report. Why in the hell would I be stupid enough to KEEP this intake and risk getting myself in trouble??? Since you are too lazy to go to the paypal website for the info, here it is: Officer Jakubowski , Big Rapids Dept. Of Public Safety. Their address is 435 N. Michigan Ave, Big Rapids, Mi 49307. Phone number is 231-527-0005. Reference complaint number 06-4038. If the money is not refunded to my paypal account by Sunday night, I will be calling the FBI Internet Fraud division. I will do whatever it takes for as long as I have to to get what is mine! Keep this in mind. I'm not trying to threaten you, I'm trying to convince you to do what is right. You won't be out **** and you can sell the intake to someone as an LS1 intake for $40 and you won't even be out what it cost to ship it to me. Hell, if you can find an LS1Tech member in Michigan I'll give the intake to THEM to send out if that makes you feel better. I'm not trying to run a scam, I just wanted a damn LS6 intake for my car. Like I told you before, if it was an honest mistake, say so, refund my money and it'll be all good. You're being a little too aggressive about this for me or anyone else to believe it was an honest mistake, however. Just do what's right man, please. I can't afford to lose $300, especially at this time of year. I'm not going to screw you over. I'm sorry I'm being such a hard *** about this but what would YOU do in the same case? I doubt you'd just sit back and let $300 just disappear and have nothing to show for it. If you refund the money, I'll call the PD immediately and drop the case, I'll close the paypal claim, delete any of your info off this thread and any other it might be on, and box the intake up and ship it out monday. That simple.
Old 11-25-2006, 09:00 AM
12 Second Club

Just read what NineBall wrote and that is workable for me as well. I'd much rather get the money back thru paypal, however. It'll save him from having to pay paypal fees if he refunds it, as they refund fees when you send a refund.
Old 11-25-2006, 09:26 AM
Launching!

btw im not beeing aggresive at all. im a calm person till you run around threating me long before you try and resolve the issue. you can ship the intake to nineball and i will refund the cash via paypal in front of him if you want. i will make it easy on your local PD and call them on monday.
Old 11-25-2006, 09:36 AM
12 Second Club

I want to make sure the money is in my bank account and secure before anything gets done. I don't see why you have this issue with refunding the money right away. I sent YOU the money without having the intake in my hand, you know? And by hanging up on me when I called, you started the ball rolling on this, not me. If you want to do it through Nine Ball, you will have to hand him CASH. No paypal refund, no check or money order. Refund it first and you won't be out the paypal fees. I still am going to have to take money out of MY pocket to ship it back to you! Be reasonable here!
Old 11-25-2006, 09:47 AM
TECH Junkie

Listen buddy, I want my money. Plain and simple. I will box the intake up and send it back to you at MY EXPENSE just to have this **** resolved. There's no way I am going to send it back and "hope you might refund my money". I've already had enough of this ****. I've contacted the police and filed a report. Why in the hell would I be stupid enough to KEEP this intake and risk getting myself in trouble??? Since you are too lazy to go to the paypal website for the info, here it is: Officer Jakubowski , Big Rapids Dept. Of Public Safety. Their address is 435 N. Michigan Ave, Big Rapids, Mi 49307. Phone number is 231-527-0005. Reference complaint number 06-4038. If the money is not refunded to my paypal account by Sunday night, I will be calling the FBI Internet Fraud division. I will do whatever it takes for as long as I have to to get what is mine! Keep this in mind. I'm not trying to threaten you, I'm trying to convince you to do what is right. You won't be out **** and you can sell the intake to someone as an LS1 intake for $40 and you won't even be out what it cost to ship it to me. Hell, if you can find an LS1Tech member in Michigan I'll give the intake to THEM to send out if that makes you feel better. I'm not trying to run a scam, I just wanted a damn LS6 intake for my car. Like I told you before, if it was an honest mistake, say so, refund my money and it'll be all good. You're being a little too aggressive about this for me or anyone else to believe it was an honest mistake, however. Just do what's right man, please. I can't afford to lose $300, especially at this time of year. I'm not going to screw you over. I'm sorry I'm being such a hard *** about this but what would YOU do in the same case? I doubt you'd just sit back and let $300 just disappear and have nothing to show for it. If you refund the money, I'll call the PD immediately and drop the case, I'll close the paypal claim, delete any of your info off this thread and any other it might be on, and box the intake up and ship it out monday. That simple.
Damn! you are ready to do whatever it takes to get your money back bro, and I do understand why, but what amazes me is that it is the first time I see a member on this forum that motivated and prepared!

As Nine Ball said you guys are making it worse than it has to be, I'm sure it is a misunderstanding and this can be solved pretty quickly.
Old 11-25-2006, 10:01 AM
12 Second Club

Re: Intake

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by mukyluk
Quote:
You just sent me an LS1 intake. Dude, did you even check the casting number or are you just pulling a scam here? I'd think by now ANYONE on this forum would know an LS1 intake from an LS6. They never came with EGR provisions unless SLP modified them. It says 00 camaro RIGHT ON THE INTAKE!!! They only came on 01 and 02 F-bodies. The casting number is 12560688. Take a look at this thread, which took me all of 15 seconds to locate:

https://ls1tech.com/forums/showt...hlight=12560688

Before you even think about continuing this, keep in mind I have friends in Houston and my line of work has me in good with numerous law enforcement officials. I'll do everything I can to get my money back including coming down there myself to get it. I had better get a refund in my account IMMEDIATELY!!!!

and if your to dumb to read return addys its xxxxxxxxxxx houston, tx.
and since you have been so clevar to HaXoR myspace and try to use that to threaten me then you noticed that im not just into cars so go ahaid call my job and let them hang up on you lol. when it arrives youw ill ahve your money. im not gonna let you screw me over either, amybe if you had come at this like a man and not start it off by yelling and threating me over the phone i would ahve been a little more responsive and willing to work with you. but now you worked yourself into a hole and this is how its going to be done. or u can ship it to Tony and we can go that route.
B

**** that, I'll just call the feds. This will end up costing you a great deal more than $300. I have a lot more power than you have in these matters. Just remember that you never know who you're dealing with on the other end until it's too late. I AM NOT SOMEONE YOU WANT TO PLAY GAMES WITH!

Hey Bradley, KEEP IT OUT IN THE OPEN, I'm not communicating through private messages with you anymore.
Old 11-25-2006, 10:11 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Intimidator SS
Damn! you are ready to do whatever it takes to get your money back bro, and I do understand why, but what amazes me is that it is the first time I see a member on this forum that motivated and prepared!

As Nine Ball said you guys are making it worse than it has to be, I'm sure it is a misunderstanding and this can be solved pretty quickly.
hence why im not going to be intimidated by his threats. ive offered to refund his money, he has told me his buddies from austin are going to come "kick my ***", hes going to call my place of work (so they can get a good laugh at his antics). when you were yelling at me from the get go on the phone calling me an *******, i told you there was no resaon to yell you told me to "go **** myself". i stoped playing nice and this got real.
now we can do this a few ways.
you can ship it back to my house and when i get it you will be imedatly refunded.
you can ship it to nineball and i can hand him cash and he can get it to you however he wants.
or you can "visit your friends in austin" and come "kick my ***" nothing will be resolved but it would be fun to box, i ahvent gotten into a good bar fight ina while.
and lastly you can call the FBI and i will go down to there office here in town and give them a statment and present them with hard copies of your threats and evidence of the "case" and things will be resolved.
but let me make this clear, I DONT TRUST YOU enough to ship the correct intake, or any intake back once you ahve the money back.
your choice, but those are your options with me, that you brought on yourself.
Old 11-25-2006, 10:15 AM
Launching!

fine call the feds, i contine you to offer you resolution and you just keep on threating me. your right you dont know who your dealing with. btw 13.0 with those mods is slow.

Quick Reply: User mukyluk is a scam artist - RESOLVED