Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

I got screwed by scottywheels

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2007, 09:44 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

scotty i dont owe you ****....yes this is over rods...a $500 dollar set of eagle esp rods that are not in the motor and you knew this yet lied to me many times..you cant deny this its in your own post from almost 2 years ago
stock 6.125 rods....you lied to a friend and thought you were going to get away with it but you didnt and now have to make up yet more lies about me owing you $500..how perfect is that, its the exact cost of the rods i dont have..your story has nothing..and now i'm done until i post pics of the stock rods monday
eric
Old 02-04-2007, 10:36 AM
UNDER PRESSURE MOD

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

This really comes down to documentation.

Is there documented proof of what was agreed to be in the motor for the agreement of sale?
Is there documented proof of how much money was exchanged? There seems to be a discrepency between how much was actually paid. If this was a 'cash' deal, there isn't much that can be done.

At this point, Scottywheels should keep the motor, refund the $4,000, and the two of you should go seperate ways, but that probably won't happen since ws6on19s took it upon himself to take the motor to the machine shop without permission. Essentially, ws6on19s took the motor as is, no warranty, no gaurantee and is legally stuck with what he has.

Old 02-04-2007, 10:44 AM
12 Second Club

if you look in an above post from myself there is a pm from him stating EAGLE RODS DIAMOND PISTONS when really he knew from the begining that they were stock. even if i did owe him money which i dont i was still lied to about the contents of motor, as other stated, why would i spend so much money for pretty much a used stock long block,used ported 853's,used lg cam and ls6 intake, i could have spent 1200 on a set of ported ls6 heads and 400 on a cam and my car would have been done a very long time ago and would have still had money in my pocket...honestly i know im not going to get anything back but just dont want others to get burned
Old 02-04-2007, 11:32 AM
UNDER PRESSURE MOD

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by ws6on19s
if you look in an above post from myself there is a pm from him stating EAGLE RODS DIAMOND PISTONS when really he knew from the begining that they were stock. even if i did owe him money which i dont i was still lied to about the contents of motor, as other stated, why would i spend so much money for pretty much a used stock long block,used ported 853's,used lg cam and ls6 intake, i could have spent 1200 on a set of ported ls6 heads and 400 on a cam and my car would have been done a very long time ago and would have still had money in my pocket...honestly i know im not going to get anything back but just dont want others to get burned
I really feel bad for you, honestly I do. I've gotten burned as well when I agreed to a price for a set of custom ported heads that turned out to be pretty sad. Fortunately, the porter agreed to cut another set of heads and make it right. But legally, I had nothing in writing, no receipts and only an 'agreement' between friends. I've learned a lot since then and it's one of the reasons why I'm against slp, since they refuse to take credit cards because they are afraid of someone filing a greavance with their cc company over issues.

Take care and good luck.
Old 02-04-2007, 12:23 PM
12 Second Club

i learned alot from my situation...i shouldnt have made the mistakes that I did but it is what it is....A really expensive set of heads, cam and life lesson

Last edited by ws6on19s; 02-04-2007 at 12:46 PM.
Old 02-05-2007, 05:54 AM
12 Second Club

https://ls1tech.com/forums/lsx-parts-sale/293984-sale-fresh-eastside-346-a.html

this is the original thread for my motor which i never knew about until I spent some time looking yesterday.....It clearly states stock 6.125 rods yet I was told eagle esp rods, Im guessing this was just to make a quick sale...and FRESH? who would have gotten burned if I didnt buy it..this thing is far from fresh...you can even see in that thread that hes giving two different stories for selling the motor..in one post hes keeping the car and..."i'm going bigblock" and two posts later hes selling the roller because of "family stuff"....you gotta get your stories straight.....the only thing i did wrong was not get paperwork and that I dealt with the *******....well pics of the rods will be up later

Last edited by ws6on19s; 02-05-2007 at 06:06 AM.
Old 02-05-2007, 08:31 AM
12 Second Club

it seems funny that there a few posts missing that were here last night
Old 02-05-2007, 12:41 PM
12 Second Club

pics that i took today
Attached Thumbnails I got screwed by scottywheels-mvc-019f.jpg   I got screwed by scottywheels-mvc-015f.jpg   I got screwed by scottywheels-mvc-016f.jpg   I got screwed by scottywheels-mvc-017f.jpg  
Old 02-05-2007, 11:40 PM
TECH Addict

Received 49 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by 01LS6SS
Hmmmmm, those look like stock rods to me...Seems someone is due some money back! And lets not forget about the assemble/head gasket costs! I havent seen Scotty post in awhile? And why are post being deleted, dont people have the right to know about this scammer???

lol no scam here, those could be any rods......like I said he can keep the $500 he owes me thats fine...
Old 02-06-2007, 06:14 AM
12 Second Club

scott you truly are a piece of work....yea like i just so happen to have found pictures of a complete set of stock rods and used ross pistons on the internet...there is proof of you telling me that there are eagle rods and you posted stock rods in that old thread..bottom line is you screwed me..your a joke scotty

Last edited by GEARHED; 02-06-2007 at 07:01 AM.
Old 02-06-2007, 12:31 PM
TECH Addict

that is what happened. Eric use the $500 to get the rods and i will split the machine shop bill with you. i say again i never intentionally hurt u...
Old 02-06-2007, 06:08 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Slowhawk
In reality it looks like Scott got screwed in the beggining from the person he bought the motor from,then sold it to someone alse that actually caught the screwup.

It's a big happy screw everybody circle
Originally Posted by scottywheels
that is what happened. Eric use the $500 to get the rods and i will split the machine shop bill with you. i say again i never intentionally hurt u...
I didn't want to get involved but now your are implying that the person you got the motor from which was East Side.....Screwed you....If East Side screwed you Scotty and told you it had good rods why would you post it for sale w/ stock rods...C'mon Scott.....I am not trying to start **** but don't drag East Side in to your **** up.....
Originally Posted by scottywheels
Motor made 450hp in a stick car. Motor had 9 passes on it. Motor is now fresh. I am going to a big block so i need to sell but I wont give it away.

Has gone 11.17 122.34 at 4000 DA

LS6 intake
Eastside Stage 2 Heads
diamond pistons
lg g52x cam
stock 6.125 rods <<<<<<<<<
Race prepped crank
ported ls6 oil pump
dual roller timing chain
includes oil pan, injectors, fuel rails, water pump
arp head
arp main studs
cometic gaskets
dynotech step headers

I am asking a lower price because I need to sell
best offer or will part out
Again if you told Eric that it had good rods when you knew it didn't obviously by the post shown above don't try to cover your tracks w/ more lies....
Old 02-06-2007, 06:16 PM
12 Second Club

how did you not know that there were stock rods in it when you originally stated in your 2 year old post that they were stock 6.125 rods and i was told they were eagle esp? I'm not going to put any more money into this motor then I have to,so far with machining its going to be a $5000.00+ used heads cam motor....well i guess i did get a used stock water pump,stock injectors,stock rockers, 15 pushrods, one valve cover no oil pan and a box full of bolts..oh yea keep your money it seems like you need it more then I do if your gonna burn a hard working guy that earns his money for a living.........
Thank you Sean..its right there and obvious what really happened and this has no affiliation with Eastside what so ever

Eric
Old 02-06-2007, 07:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

how did you not know that there were stock rods in it when you originally stated in your 2 year old post that they were stock 6.125 rods and i was told they were eagle esp? I'm not going to put any more money into this motor then I have to,so far with machining its going to be a $5000.00+ used heads cam motor....well i guess i did get a used stock water pump,stock injectors,stock rockers, 15 pushrods, one valve cover no oil pan and a box full of bolts..oh yea keep your money it seems like you need it more then I do if your gonna burn a hard working guy that earns his money for a living.........
Thank you Sean..its right there and obvious what really happened and this has no affiliation with Eastside what so ever

Eric
No problem Eric....
Old 02-06-2007, 07:23 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Mr. B
So you're now saying that Eastside Performance installed stock rods instead of forged rods, and then they lied to you.. so then you're pleading ignorance?

Pay the kid what you owe him.. he got a raw deal from you.
Funny isn't it Bob....When he lists stock rods right in his own post....LOL
Old 02-07-2007, 12:50 AM
TECH Addict

I was told afterwartds that they where eagle rods. ask gary he even said the same thing.
Old 02-07-2007, 12:53 AM
TECH Addict

Eric
If you need all the other parts go see kenny he pulled them off the motor whle it was up there......I told youi I would get them but you said dont worry about it.
Old 02-07-2007, 12:54 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Mr. B
So you're now saying that Eastside Performance installed stock rods instead of forged rods, and then they lied to you.. so then you're pleading ignorance?

Pay the kid what you owe him.. he got a raw deal from you.
dont start bob I bought the car from Bob at nrc, he said it had eagle rods...after I had posted it for sale.
Old 02-07-2007, 06:42 AM
12 Second Club

you bought the motor thinking they were stock then you were told afterwards they were eagle? so who told you they were eagle?????????
and where did the diamond pistons go? If you were told two different stories then why wouldnt you simply look at the motor when it sat in the same room as you for how long.....well guess I wont be hitting it with a 200 shot like you said I could..."its built for nitrous"

Last edited by ws6on19s; 02-07-2007 at 06:49 AM.
Old 02-07-2007, 09:58 AM
TECH Senior Member

IF YOU AREN'T SCOTTYWHEELS OR WS6ON19'S, GET THE **** OUT OF THIS THREAD.

I will start handing out 30 day bans for anyone who wishes to test me on this one. It is posted clear as day in the forum rules - here.

At this point, as far as I can gather, Scott sold Eric a motor, but he was misinformed about what was in it. I don't think he was trying to screw Eric over, but the deal went south and that is that.

Scott has offered to credit Eric a portion of the cost, as well as split the bill for the machine shop. Considering you have no legal binding contract, I think that is a pretty good deal, but then again, I'm not the one buying the motor. However, this is between Eric and Scott.

From here on out, leave the shops out of it. It is the seller's responsibility to know what is being sold, but it is the buyer's responsibility to verify what they are buying. Both parties slipped up here, so you need to meet in the middle.

Again, if anyone wishes to push me on the issue of third parties posting, feel free. I don't mind handing out vacations.

Quick Reply: I got screwed by scottywheels