Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Sobaka79: RESOLVED 4.0?.07

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2007, 09:08 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Say hello to S.A. Russin for me on monday, smart ***.

I'm sure ill see you around...
Old 04-08-2007, 06:11 PM
Banned

and just so you know transam295, i had posted and delted all that **** after i re-read and realised how uncooth it was.

I've also explained that i deleted it TWICE, and the moderator gearhed came back, REPOSTED my deleted stuff, then he deleted my post calling him out on what he just did... hes still editing the truth from this thread.

fact remains, these moderators are about as mature as my 5 yr old, they think they can bully everyone , playing keyboard commando with their CP controls. they get their kicks, the only way they know how, exerting what little control they have here over people on this forum, who dont bow down and suck their dick.

as they will discover, theyre not near as in control as they think they are.

but transam and i have solved our issue, its too bad this ******* moderator , reposted what i deleted , trans295, just to try to offend you, and stir up ****.

im glad you got your Fuel Rail Covers and asi admitted to you, it was my fault for the mixup.

these ignorant moderators are about to get "school'd"

Last edited by sobaka79_; 04-08-2007 at 06:21 PM. Reason: gear hed's fucking with my posts
Old 04-08-2007, 06:50 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by sobaka79_
and just so you know transam295, i had posted and delted all that **** after i re-read and realised how uncooth it was.

I've also explained that i deleted it TWICE, and the moderator gearhed came back, REPOSTED my deleted stuff, then he deleted my post calling him out on what he just did... hes still editing the truth from this thread.

fact remains, these moderators are about as mature as my 5 yr old, they think they can bully everyone , playing keyboard commando with their CP controls. they get their kicks, the only way they know how, exerting what little control they have here over people on this forum, who dont bow down and suck their dick.

as they will discover, theyre not near as in control as they think they are.

but transam and i have solved our issue, its too bad this ******* moderator , reposted what i deleted , trans295, just to try to offend you, and stir up ****.

im glad you got your Fuel Rail Covers and asi admitted to you, it was my fault for the mixup.

these ignorant moderators are about to get "school'd"
p.s.

banning me, when i have open tranactions regarding money and equipment, doesnt just interfer or hurt me, it hurts the poor sap whose information i no longer have access too
Old 04-08-2007, 07:06 PM
Banned

now you gonna slander me??? ill see your ******* *** in civil court you two bit ******* *****, your about to see how ******* serious this just got

https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=665266

https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...3&page=1&pp=20

https://ls1tech.com/forums/lsx-parts-sale/672023-vig-3200-a.html

im michael todd neyman
203 crescent ridge road
madison, ms 39110

601 212 1589

me and you got a BIG problem now
Old 04-09-2007, 07:39 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,141 Likes on 741 Posts

Amy aka Gearhed is a very fair person Michael, you need to calm down. When folks start using profanity and talking ugly in classifieds threads, you don't come across as a fair person.

You should read back the last five posts you made and realize how crazy you sound, just please calm down. I can copy our site attorney as well if it the situation warrants, hope it does not.

John Ryan
ADMIN
Old 04-09-2007, 07:55 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 46 Likes on 19 Posts

...or we can just send you a nice legal warning due to your email threatening to cause harm to the site:

quote:

"you ban does nothing but force me to maintain a dynamic IP and interfere with you and your site."

Please understand that we do not take threats of sabotage or hacking lightly, and we have quite a huge budget to squash wannabe e-thugs here. Get in line.
Old 04-09-2007, 08:07 AM
TECH Veteran

Admin should restore the post - it doesn't show up in feedback forum now???

PSJ, this is almost tame compared to what he sent to me in email, one of many reasons his usernames I banned.

Quick Reply: Sobaka79: RESOLVED 4.0?.07