Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

LS144 is a crook

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2007, 05:31 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My "true colors" are that I have the sense to not give up all my bargaining tools. If that's wrong, you don't have to like it. But I've been moderating on bodybuilding message boards for years. In that position I've been helping fix broken transactions since before LS1tech even existed. And one thing I've learned is don't give up all your bargaining chips until you're ready to take the loss. Once you've given it all up, there's nothing left to try to persuade the person. I've seen this little bit work time after time. Because it hits them in the wallet. You say, "Look, either you pay up, or I leave negative feedback and start a thread on ALL boards and then nobody will do business with you anymore." That's about the most powerful thing you have. Or go through PayPal, or the credit card company, or whatever. But you might want to try one more time by letting him know your intentions of doing that, so that he has one more chance to make it right. Does it suck? Yes! Is he way wrong? YES! But what else can you do?
Old 05-06-2007, 07:39 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by LS1rulz
That's certainly no way to get your stuff. He told me last night that he just messed up, got sidetracked, and had some bad luck, and that he'll get the stuff out. But probably not now. I wouldn't. No reason left to now.
I cant understand getting side tracked, He made it a priority to list parts and now its not a priority to ship them out once he gets the money? So are you saying there is no reason for him to ship out the things sence everyone is bad mouthing him... Last I checked I am Still out $70, so he better make it out to ups. A month is enough time to get side tracked, have bad luck, and still have the parts sent out in a reasonable time
Old 05-06-2007, 07:59 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

bargaining chip? Thats bs. Its merely an excuse. If he is pissed because people are leaving negative feedback he should've thought about that before he took money. In my book that is illegal to accept money for something and then not ship, or ship a damaged piece. It looks to me like he doesn't have any intention of shipping the stuff anyway. This individual has a lack of honesty and no integrity. Furthermore, everyone should ALWAYS do a search before you buy anything from anyone. Just because someone has a good trader rating doesn't mean a thing.
Old 05-06-2007, 08:28 PM
TECH Regular

You haven't got much experience with online deals, do ya bud? The one thing he had over LS144 was the negative feedback. But now he's given up that bargaining chip. I've done my part and told him about this thread. I'm done. I hope you guys get your stuff, but morons like yotaman are why I'm not willing to help anymore. Have fun. I've got the boy's address and phone number, but will keep it since yotaman knows better than I do.

This makes my blood boil!!!!! Experience has nothing to do with it. Ill tell you what, you come to where I work (hotel) and rent a room. After you pay me, i will go to the back office and forget all about you...... oh yea, did I mention that I didnt give you a key to your room? Well, I guess you are screwed then.

Barganing chip, thats the most retarded thing I have ever heard in my life. Do you know what the real barganing chip is? THE ******* LAW. It may take awhile, but I am sure if these gentleman that paid money to this guy all talk to your friends local police, something can get done.

I hope all of you that lost money to this guy get together and do something about this. Ive got some friends in Kentucky (military), I will give them a call and see how the law can handle this.

What an asset to LS1Tech you are LS1rulz
Old 05-06-2007, 08:50 PM
TECH Regular

Posts as LS244 on kyhorsepower.com......http://www.kyhorsepower.com/forums1/...howtopic=25074

Gotta register first thou.

Blog: http://www.xanga.com/ThaReal44

Middle Row, 3rd from right.....http://www.raceland.k12.ky.us/rwhs/R...CK/picshtm.htm

Car with license plate..... http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i5...t=100_0790.jpg

Hey look, its the lid you are never going to get...http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i5...t=100_0786.jpg

Last edited by DSIM; 05-06-2007 at 09:40 PM.
Old 05-06-2007, 10:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

Hmm Not to bright ripping people off then having a pic that shows your plate... If i dont get my money back through paypal I am sure I can get some KY police involved as they can run the plate and find him... Same goes for the other 3-4 of us who were ripped off by him. Appreciate it DSIM... Also funny how in the ad where i bought the lid he never had a pic of the actual lid, but he does have pics of it on his blog.
Old 05-06-2007, 10:37 PM
TECH Regular

No problem man. Honestly, I was angry about you guys getting ripped off... but LS1rulz sent me off the deep end. Im at work, with nothing to do........so I did a little searching on the internets.

I did start a thread on kyhorsepower.com, so hopefully he will react in a positive manner.
Old 05-07-2007, 12:08 AM
TECH Regular

What part of what I'm saying is wrong? I am 100% agreeing that you guys were done wrong. Even thought about helping you when I saw him earlier tonight, but decided against it since you guys know best.
Old 05-07-2007, 12:23 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

What part of what I'm saying is wrong? I am 100% agreeing that you guys were done wrong. Even thought about helping you when I saw him earlier tonight, but decided against it since you guys know best.
Not sure your helping your own crediblity either.
Old 05-07-2007, 12:52 AM
TECH Regular

Credibility with what? In what way does that have anything to do with the way I do business? Because I backed out of helping people who won't listen to someone with experience in settling these matters?
Old 05-07-2007, 01:00 AM
TECH Regular

Look, my point was I started to get in and help. Then you guys decided no, you will handle it as a mindless mob, obviously not considering that you have nothing to work with. I pointed this out, and like a bunch of wild dogs, you want to jump me. I'm not the bad guy here. I was going to help you. But I can't help you if you won't work with me. Especially when I have a considerable amount of experience in these matters, and you haven't said that you do. Maybe you do, and just haven't informed me. But if you can get a local to talk nice to the guy it's much better than filing a bad trader rating. Oooh! Next put his name on the board. Ohhh scary! But it's the only tool you have, so you need to use it wisely instead of blindly and thoughtlessly. I've seen it work. I'm still willing to help those who acted like they have some sense. Looks like talking worked. He's either shipped or will ship the items.
Old 05-07-2007, 01:52 AM
11 Second Club

ls1rulz: ok, since your not gona help, and help out YOUR boy, buy not helping us with info, STFU.

these poeple dont need to bargain with hiim and threaten legal or feedback on here, he is wrong, like it or not, if he is your friend, well, says alot about you, basically an accompliece, but anyways, STFU if your not gonan give more info, wipe your hands, and walk away from the post.
Old 05-07-2007, 05:23 AM
Launching!

Why would someone like me need bargaining chips lol. I sent the money and he sent the stuff. It turns out the stuff was BS.

Anyways, this thread has gone south.
Old 05-07-2007, 08:11 AM
TECH Regular

Looks like talking worked. He's either shipped or will ship the items.
I don't know about that. He never posted that anything was done until I posted on kyhorsepower.com. I got called all sorts of nice names over there, classy people.

Anywhoo, he is correct. He did post that he shipped everything out, so we shall see.

Sorry for the added drama mods.
Old 05-07-2007, 12:54 PM
11 Second Club

DSIM: your help is appreciated bro.
Old 05-07-2007, 02:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

I highly doubt everything was shipped... Tell him to provide a tracking number and then I will believe him. If he doesnt want to ship, just tell him to refund me my money and we'll be ok as well...
Old 05-07-2007, 03:47 PM
TECH Regular

I agree. I'll ask him to send both of you guys your delivery confirmation or tracking number. If you don't have your stuff in 10 days, holler at me. I know him and am the one who talked to him to get this settled last night. I'll gladly publicly embarass him and give out his info if he fails to fix it. Deal?
Old 05-07-2007, 04:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

Sounds like a deal, but I still think 10 days is a long time... Shipping is usualy 3-4 days... I would say 6 days is Plenty of time... Watcha think?
Old 05-07-2007, 04:58 PM
TECH Regular

I say 10, just to be sure it's not USPS messing up. I run an internet business, and I see USPS take 8 days from me to southern FL or the West Coast all the time. This eliminates any excuses.
Old 05-07-2007, 05:05 PM
TECH Fanatic

Alright it been a month whats 10 more days... Funny thing i just went back to DSIM post where he found pics of the lid and kids plate, and all pics have been removed by user... Ive already saved the plate pic

Quick Reply: LS144 is a crook