Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

LS144 is a crook

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2007, 07:02 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bargaining chip, thats funny.

You know, you could just call the Sheriff for the county he lives and press charges of theft by deception, and other charges (like fraud) depending on the situation. Then after he's sentenced, sue him for time lost/ damages. Paypal will release all thier info also with a court order.

Been through it once, and about to do it again it seems.
Old 05-07-2007, 07:08 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by DSIM
Posts as LS244 on kyhorsepower.com......http://www.kyhorsepower.com/forums1/...howtopic=25074

Gotta register first thou.

Blog: http://www.xanga.com/ThaReal44

Middle Row, 3rd from right.....http://www.raceland.k12.ky.us/rwhs/R...CK/picshtm.htm

Car with license plate..... http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i5...t=100_0790.jpg

Hey look, its the lid you are never going to get...http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i5...t=100_0786.jpg

Are you some kind of stalker or just a douche? Don't you have some ******** or rooms to go clean???

Last edited by ball597; 05-07-2007 at 07:15 PM.
Old 05-07-2007, 07:13 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by GTOpowered240sx
Bargaining chip, thats funny.

You know, you could just call the Sheriff for the county he lives and press charges of theft by deception, and other charges (like fraud) depending on the situation. Then after he's sentenced, sue him for time lost/ damages. Paypal will release all thier info also with a court order.

Been through it once, and about to do it again it seems.

Been through it too and where everyone is screwed is where you have dipshits on this board and other boards posting there investigative abilities most police departments will laugh and say "Well sometimes you have to learn the hard way don't you .Now be sure to vote for our sheriff at the next election.."
Old 05-07-2007, 07:25 PM
On The Tree

How is DSIM a douche for helping out people that probably would have gotten screwed had nothing been done? Funny, I bet if it was your money things would be a little different. How about putting yourself in someone else's shoes every once and a while.

I don't know what police you've delt with that don't uphold the law, but even if thats true you could just as easily go higher. All the proof is on the net and is undeniable, atleast it was in my situation and probably in this one too.

People get screwed when dipshits take thier money and dont get off thier sorry asses and ship it. In case you didnt know, that is theft.
Old 05-07-2007, 07:27 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by ball597
Are you some kind of stalker or just a douche? Don't you have some ******** or rooms to go clean???

See, now why you gotta come in here like that? Everyone is trying to be civil now and you gotta say stuff like that. You sound like one of the guys on kyhorsepower.com, hell for all I know (rating a VW dealer in Ashland here.. 5 seconds to find) you are the same guy, so way to be original. Stalker, yes... it took me all of 5 seconds to type "LS144" and his name into yahoo search to find all that stuff. Dont get mad at me for callin your boy out.

Teh intarweb is amazin.....

Last edited by DSIM; 05-07-2007 at 07:33 PM.
Old 05-07-2007, 07:34 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by GTOpowered240sx
How is DSIM a douche for helping out people that probably would have gotten screwed had nothing been done? Funny, I bet if it was your money things would be a little different. How about putting yourself in someone else's shoes every once and a while.

I don't know what police you've delt with that don't uphold the law, but even if thats true you could just as easily go higher. All the proof is on the net and is undeniable, atleast it was in my situation and probably in this one too.

People get screwed when dipshits take thier money and dont get off thier sorry asses and ship it. In case you didnt know, that is theft.

I've been in the shoes where it was my money out there i did contact the police they said you shouldn't waste your time on childish message boards...Oh yeah i did get a lawyer too he said the same thing.. So I wish these guys the best. As far as the douche he can go clean some ******** or clean the turds out of the pool.....
Old 05-07-2007, 07:43 PM
11 Second Club

ball: he is trying to HELP

what are you doing? NOTHING, so why post?
Old 05-07-2007, 08:06 PM
TECH Regular

The thing is he hasn't helped. He stirred the pot when it was already being taken care of. It did nothing but get everyone up in a frenzy for NO reason. You guys actually believe the cops will do anything? Get out more! Get off the internet, and get out and see the real world. Because they'll laugh if you want them to spend $1000's in money to prosecute $90. Good luck.

As I said, it's over. Stop the frenzy of stupidity. It helped nothing except that now this guy looks stupid for stirring the pot and thinking he helped something.

Hey GTOpowered, what's funny about that? You go ahead and tell me your experience in mediating these things. If it's more than mine, I'll gladly step aside. No problem. But I doubt it is. That's the funny thing about the internet. The little punks want to believe theories instead of experience. That's why 2 of the vendors on here have stupidly inflated dyno numbers and everyone still swings from their nuts.
Old 05-07-2007, 08:14 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Havok2
ball: he is trying to HELP

what are you doing? NOTHING, so why post?

What am I doing just proving a point why post on another message board if you don't have a dog in the fight....I don't have a dog in the fight but when someone wants to be a douche i will point it out if he was trying to help he would have put it in a pm, you people do have those on this board because i have used them before.Unlike some people i just don't register on a board just to start ****.I have been a member on here for some time now i just don't post....
Old 05-07-2007, 08:25 PM
TECH Regular

What am I doing just proving a point why post on another message board if you don't have a dog in the fight....I don't have a dog in the fight but when someone wants to be a douche i will point it out if he was trying to help he would have put it in a pm, you people do have those on this board because i have used them before.Unlike some people i just don't register on a board just to start ****.I have been a member on here for some time now i just don't post....

Please stop the madness. This is over until Brandon fails to ship stuff out.

And I have been a member on that board since 04... I just dont post
Old 05-07-2007, 08:31 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by LS1rulz
The thing is he hasn't helped. He stirred the pot when it was already being taken care of. It did nothing but get everyone up in a frenzy for NO reason. You guys actually believe the cops will do anything? Get out more! Get off the internet, and get out and see the real world. Because they'll laugh if you want them to spend $1000's in money to prosecute $90. Good luck.

As I said, it's over. Stop the frenzy of stupidity. It helped nothing except that now this guy looks stupid for stirring the pot and thinking he helped something.

Hey GTOpowered, what's funny about that? You go ahead and tell me your experience in mediating these things. If it's more than mine, I'll gladly step aside. No problem. But I doubt it is. That's the funny thing about the internet. The little punks want to believe theories instead of experience. That's why 2 of the vendors on here have stupidly inflated dyno numbers and everyone still swings from their nuts.
Did I say anything about your mediating? NO. You act like we live in a third world country with no laws. Its actually honorable that you did attempt to mediate, but the comment about making things worse was rediculous.

If you think they won't prosecute someone for breaking the law you are sadly mistaken. Its not about money, it's about upholding the law. As I said, I HAVE BEEN THROUGH IT ONCE. And for only $231, but it ended up costing the douche a lot more. Its rediculous that some think the police are against them. If they are, there is a reason, plain and simple. Hell, I've had a JUDGE write me a CHECK for $139 because they screwed up and I chased it down. They will do it if you make them, but sometimes you just have to ask yourself if its worth your time.

But as far as getting everyone up in a frenzy for no reason, are you serious?? So if you send off money and dont get anything for a month you're not supposed to be worried?? Its not like they can read the kids mind and see that he was just being lazy and not trying to screw them. Hell, if this is what it takes just to get someone off thier *** and do what they were supposed to do a month ago then there is deffinately something wrong.

Seriously, this is some rediculous ****.
Old 05-07-2007, 08:44 PM
Teching In

Ok first thing you morones need to do when you want to buy something off a message board is get a phone number a physical address and a correct name.....Hello common friggin knowledge............Guys lets use our heads for something other than a hat rack.....Thank You And Have A Good Day.......
Old 05-07-2007, 09:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

Ball who the hell are you, another one of his friends or something, dont really need u in this tread if your not going to help
Old 05-08-2007, 08:38 PM
Teching In

Just another person sticking my nose where it doesn't belong just like the motel douche.......Have a pleasent day....Sorry dude I don't realy know what a tread is.
Old 05-09-2007, 08:59 AM
TECH Fanatic

Have u talke to him about that tracking number ls1rulz
Old 05-09-2007, 09:03 AM
TECH Regular

No, but I'll holler at him today about it, man.
Old 05-10-2007, 01:07 PM
12 Second Club

Ok first thing you morones need to do when you want to buy something off a message board is get a phone number a physical address and a correct name.....Hello common friggin knowledge............Guys lets use our heads for something other than a hat rack.....Thank You And Have A Good Day.......
Morons, not morones.
Old 05-10-2007, 01:09 PM
12 Second Club

Just another person sticking my nose where it doesn't belong just like the motel douche.......Have a pleasent day....Sorry dude I don't realy know what a tread is.
Here's another one, pleasant instead of pleasent. Also, really instead of realy. I just figured if you were calling people "morones" you might want to cover your bases. Pot meet kettle.
Old 05-10-2007, 01:11 PM
TECH Regular

Why would he care when he's talking about actions and not typing?
Old 05-10-2007, 01:21 PM
12 Second Club

He commented on Cobra2ws6 saying "tread" instead of "thread." I'm sure you know what they say about glass houses and throwing stones.

Anyway, DSIM, you get a pat on the back.

LS1rulz, bargaining chip, are you kidding me? It comes down to this guy being a complete piece of garbage.

Quick Reply: LS144 is a crook