Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2007, 01:58 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Attention everything Shipped

Everything is 100% shipped out.

Lid- UPS #1Z0005AW0339512157
Stand Alone- USPS #03050830000012849364

And I have tracking for the MAF and Mains also but theyre in the truck my brother drove to work.

So I will have those ASAP.

And I was never gonna actually steal your guys money I was going to eventually going to ship the parts. I know it was an ******* thing to do I apoligize. But You dont have to worry I will not be selling on here or any other sites. Local sells only for me since I lost my job and couldnt afford shipping. Once I shipped two items to the wrong zip.
Old 05-16-2007, 03:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

I appreciate you maning up and shipping out the parts and providing trackig numbers.. However your communication is absolutly horrble and you previously told me everything was shiped out eairler. SO that was a complete lie. I had to run your plate through the sherrifs office, file with paypal, and an online FBI internet fraud claim just to get you to respond. I even called your house yesterday and talked to Mike and he told me you were at UPS shipping out parts, So i said have him call me when he gets home, and you never called. You say u had no money to ship things cause you lost your job, but i bet to ship a 2lb lid cost a whoping $8. Better communication man
Old 05-16-2007, 05:06 PM
11 Second Club

ship out eventually? LOL wow......you got some *****.

so its ok for me to sell parts now and ship them a month later, cus ill ship them eventually...

pur yourself in their shoes, you did the wrong thing. i still think you need to get banned.
Old 05-16-2007, 05:23 PM
TECH Regular

Ban me then
Old 05-16-2007, 05:23 PM
TECH Regular

Im getting rid of my car anyways I have no reason to even be on here after this.
Old 05-16-2007, 07:12 PM
Teching In

You are a disgrace to the Ashland region, you are scum. You are why people think of Kentuckian's as inbred ********. I swear to god, you are the biggest piece of **** thats ever walked the earth. Once confirmed that all these hard working joe's have their parts, or money back, I will make sure you are banned from LS1tech, Kyhorsepower, and any other website I can find that you are a part of and do trading on.
Old 05-16-2007, 07:18 PM
TECH Regular

Go to hell dr phil.

You think I could care less what you say "youre gonna do" to me. You mean nothing to me.
Old 05-16-2007, 07:25 PM
Teching In

Apparently all these people you tried to rip off mean nothing to you either. You're telling me to go to hell? ****, see you there buddy. You probably don't give a **** what I'm going to do, oh well, all I really can do is make sure you don't try this **** anymore. You know, whats sad is your buddies from Ashland tried to stand up for you, and suggest maybe something got mixed up, hell somebody suggested you were too lazy to get it shipped out, if you are that lazy please kill yourself. You are draining society.

EDIT: You actually added a negative feedback onto my trader rating? Whats the irony in that?
Old 05-16-2007, 07:35 PM
TECH Regular

do something about it then.
Old 05-16-2007, 07:49 PM
Teching In

You just don't give a **** do you? Do you even care about the fact that you are pretty much a criminal, and have files charged against you? Do you really just not care Eplin?
Old 05-16-2007, 08:18 PM
TECH Regular

Whatever, these people got what the paid for... FINALLY. This horse can die once the rightful owners post up that they recieved their stuff.
Old 05-16-2007, 09:55 PM
11 Second Club

Dr. Phil: pm cypher, have that feedback removed, its not right. no transaction took place.
Old 05-16-2007, 10:18 PM
12 Second Club

As I stated in the other thread, I'll relax once the correct parts arrive in the condition they were described. I'm simply not holding my breat.

LS144,
Dude, seriously... Like I said more than once, if there's a problem let me know and I'll work with you. I didn't type that for no reason. Believe me, if anybody understands F-ed up circumstances and all kinds of **** happening at once and/or at the wrong time I certainly do.
Throughout this ordeal I've tried to remain adult, objective and tried only to focus on making good on the deal between you, myself and the other members. Once I have my stand alone system in satisfactory condition I will see what I can do in regards to the report I filed.
I know a bunch of people have said it, but for future reference please, for the love of God, communicate with people and let them know what's going on. We're all adults here.

Jason
Old 05-16-2007, 10:51 PM
TECH Fanatic

fyi,TWINK on here is an inbred too then?he has scammed several people on here & he is from the same area!it must be in the water there?????????
Old 05-16-2007, 11:23 PM
12 Second Club

man, you guys wouldn't cut a man's guts would? who pissed in your chereo's this morning?
Old 05-17-2007, 07:47 AM
On The Tree

It would be nice if you all didn't profile everyone from the area based on a few others mistakes. Thank you.
Old 05-17-2007, 10:11 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by heymoej
fyi,TWINK on here is an inbred too then?he has scammed several people on here & he is from the same area!it must be in the water there?????????
Easy, killer. Your punctuation is showing very clearly who the inbred is. Glass houses, my illiterate friend. Glass houses.
Old 05-17-2007, 01:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by juiced_z28
It would be nice if you all didn't profile everyone from the area based on a few others mistakes. Thank you.
noted,& i am sorry for the confusion!!! i thought for sure the people we talked about would know who they are.again i apologize to the good people of KY!!!!!!
Old 05-17-2007, 01:47 PM
TECH Fanatic

ls1rulz dont get your panties in a bunch! do you feel like a man because you punctuate?i am not on here to grade papers or write an essay,but you understood what i wrote,right? it is called internet writing,you take short cuts in typing.illiterate?what did i spell wrong & who cares we are talking about liars & thieves not punctuation??? please look up the word illiterate. BUT if you are looking for someone to bash i have done no wrong,get ahold of twink for me & set him straight?even if i am illiterate in your eyes i am not screwing people on here selling junk or stealing their money & not sending the parts they bought!FYI, dont put me in the same category as twink & these other thieves, if thats all i am doing wrong is not punctuating then i guess that i am as bad as TWINK & the other persons in your eyes??????for them screwing people on here in the 4sale section(i am the 4th)?????i am just putting the facts out there,no more no less!so no one else will be scammed,including you. sorry you feel bad for what other people have done from your area,but dont beat up on us because your fellow KYans have screwed us!!!!!!i did not mean any harm to the honest people from KY,i have family there.i thought maybe all these guys from KY screwing people on here all know each other???that is why i chimed in on this post!!!!!!maybe all you honest KY people should look these a-holes up that are screwing people on here & set them straight???they screwed us,we didnt screw them, they have our money & parts & that is why we get the word out!!!!!!!!!i am sorry my post insulted you & i meant no harm to the honest people from KY !!!!!!!!just the select few & they know who they are!!!!!!!
Old 05-17-2007, 07:24 PM
TECH Regular

It's cool and I understand.

And I DO know those guys, in fact. Most of the KY guys chiming in know both LS144 and Twink. But let's be honest: I'm not going to go assault someone for ripping you off. If I were ripped off, it may be different. But there's no way that I'll commit a felony just because some one else committed a very minor misdemeanor.

Quick Reply: Attention everything Shipped