Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

****PipesT/A**** Poor Seller

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2007, 08:58 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ****PipesT/A**** Poor Seller

On 6-11-07 PipesTA posted this thread for a Bret Bauer LT1 cam for sale. I jumped on the chance to purchase this and contacted pipesTA on this forum, and CamaroZ28.com. I told the seller i would purchase the cam and payment was sent ASAP.
https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...91#post7351991

http://web.camaross.com/forums/showt...20#post4708020

I'll ship the cam as soon as I get the money.

Thanks again.
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: May 1, 2007 5:13 PM
Subject: FW: Possible UCE::Re: Cam Question
To: brianepiper@gmail.com

On 6/14/07, erik ishmael <ultraz28@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
Any idea when i might be getting the cam. Did you get the payment?
Got the cash today. Who and where should I send the cam to?

Thanks
Erik Ishmael
12105 S. 49th W. Ave.
Sapulpa, Ok 74066
----- Original Message ----
To: erik ishmael <ultraz28@sbcglobal.net>
Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2007 6:03:04 PM
Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: Cam Question

6/23/07
Still no cam Brian, do you have a tracking number for the package. Can i find out where it might be and when it will arrive. it doesnt normaly take this long so i'm starting to get worried
NO Brian. I, from what i've heard and read, think your a good guy and trust you sent it. but i have not gotten the cam. Please let me know asap

----- Original Message ----
To: erik ishmael <ultraz28@sbcglobal.net>
Sent: Monday, June 25, 2007 6:15:38 PM
Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: Cam Question

Sorry it took a while to get back to you, I have been out of town. If you haven't got it by now, let me know. It was sent from the Post Office. I'll check with them tomorrow and see what the deal is if you didn't receive it. Sorry for the delay.

-Brian
Erik,

I stopped at the P.O. today and they are going to try and locate your package. I'm goin gto stop in there tomorrow again and see what the progress is. I'm very sorry for the delay, and I'll let you know the outcome tomorrow.

-Brian
Ok thanks Brian. Still didnt come today. I got my head gaskets that got order the week before i got the cam i was hoping it was the cam instead. USPS SUX i always use FedEx, Cheap, fast, and GOOD customer service. LMK ASAP

Erik,

I still haven't heard anything back from the P.O as of yet today. I did put a call into them. I'm not sure what you would like me to do at this point. I'm hoping the cam shows up at your residence, or at a post office so I can then send it FedEx. Hang in there man. We'll figure something out. As soon as I hear something, I will let you know.

Thanks,
Brian,
Today is day 17 and still no cam. I am requesting my money back. You failed to provide good shipping services or information on tracking the cam that i purchased from you. I will be expecting to hear back from you ASAP.
Since he has sold the cam he has not been on this board nor the other he was selling it on. He is on MFBA.com damn near everyday. I've contacted the local post master and there is nothing waiting at the post office and with out a tracking number (seller didnt provide upon shipping nor when asked to) he has no way of know IF he shipped it OR where it could be. The asking price was 250+ shipping and he told me 15 for shipping. I sent him $270 Via FedEx and he got it within 3-5 days. It has now been 17 days from when money was recieved and still i have no cam. Poor contact with the seller and great lack of interest from him that i'm missing a cam and or 270 dollars. He's got the money and doesnt seem to give 2 ***** if get my cam.

I am in Law Enforcement and i deal with people getting shafted and fraud cases almost everyday. I will take legal action.
Old 07-03-2007, 01:24 PM
On The Tree

Go off the emaill address he listed. "ALLSTATE" Get an IP address and contact them about the fraud he is doing through their email system. One way or another he will get back to you.

You can check the headers of the email with the allstate address for that IP.
Old 07-03-2007, 04:36 PM
TECH Addict

Man sucks to hear he didnt come through. So let me guess...now he wont answer his phone right?

Last edited by 95GreenZ28; 07-04-2007 at 10:40 AM.
Old 07-05-2007, 08:15 AM
TECH Resident

Im taking legal action with the post master. NO he will not answer his phone and has still no made futher contact. I WILL get my $270 or a cam.
Old 07-05-2007, 12:37 PM
TECH Resident

This issue has been resolved and i'd like to clear this thread of bad seller list. Brian didnt chose the best way to ship and i think it got lost but is now on UPS next day to me. Thanks Brian
Old 07-05-2007, 02:22 PM
TECH Enthusiast

My bad for shipping USPS. Overnighted the cam to you. You'll have it tomorrow. Expensive mistake on my behalf
Old 07-05-2007, 03:22 PM
TECH Addict

Props to pipes for coming through
Old 07-05-2007, 03:39 PM
TECH Enthusiast

yes, totally understand, shipping isues suck soemtimes, and there's nothing he could do about it, glad you got it straight pipes, kudos to you for sticking with it

Quick Reply: ****PipesT/A**** Poor Seller