Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

WS6 Reaper has still not refunded my money! Banned Member Account

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2007, 10:30 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Ws6reaper
Im talking with the Attorney General of NY right now as well as my attorney, and there are 2 more members on this board scammed by Turbo Zone so Im not the only one.
Nothing has been posted or reported so far about Turbo Zone. If there is an actual problem with them, you need to notify Admin about it and post in Sponsor Feedback.

Otherwise there is not much to point the blame at TZ right now. Seller is on the hook for the funds sent.
Old 07-17-2007, 12:12 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,160 Likes on 754 Posts

If I had sent that much money for an engine that I never got, I would very very upset and would have shown up for my refund. I'm sorry to hear of your problems WS6Reaper but you are not mistreating this other person... two wrongs don't make a ...
Old 08-06-2007, 06:43 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

this mutherf*cker is a crook i bought his 98 camaro...nothing what it was advertised to be. it was a TOTAL PIECE OF ****...

It supposedly had "custom"sfc's....they were stock
the 1 7/8 headers were 1 3/4 junk
the slp torque arm was some bent china piece of ****
it supposedly has a N20 sysem...it had a busted up feed line
slp lid was a stock t/a lid
the TH 350 was trash..hick rigged up
the true duals were held up by 14 guage electrical wire...
the motor was 100% trash..he said it knocked and he **** it off. it had 5 spun rod bearings.....some were overlaying eachother

hes a crook

that motor probly didint even exist..if it did it probly was a stock 6.0
Old 08-07-2007, 02:30 AM
TECH Veteran

Trader rating for seller has ONE negative feedback in it.

If you all were ripped off, why is that not showing up? You need to post if you have a claim with the seller as many do not read this forum.
Old 08-07-2007, 02:52 AM
TECH Veteran

Which of the threads listed did anyone buy from - it has been left out of this topic and should always be listed:

https://ls1tech.com/forums/vehicles-sale-lsx-powered-only/722218-98-trans-am-ws6-h-c-built-a4-6300-new-pics.html
https://ls1tech.com/forums/lsx-parts-sale/706019-twin-turbo-kit-non-popup-ta-headlights.html
https://ls1tech.com/forums/lsx-parts-sale/666260-katech-ls6-ported-oilpump-110-shipped.html
Old 08-07-2007, 05:25 AM
TECH Veteran

or these....

https://ls1tech.com/forums/lsx-parts-sale/757007-ls1-parts-sale.html

https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...4&page=2&pp=40

Please post which link you purchased from.

Last edited by GEARHED; 08-07-2007 at 06:06 AM.
Old 08-07-2007, 11:18 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by ss496
this mutherf*cker is a crook i bought his 98 camaro...nothing what it was advertised to be. it was a TOTAL PIECE OF ****...

It supposedly had "custom"sfc's....they were stock
the 1 7/8 headers were 1 3/4 junk
the slp torque arm was some bent china piece of ****
it supposedly has a N20 sysem...it had a busted up feed line
slp lid was a stock t/a lid
the TH 350 was trash..hick rigged up
the true duals were held up by 14 guage electrical wire...
the motor was 100% trash..he said it knocked and he **** it off. it had 5 spun rod bearings.....some were overlaying eachother

hes a crook

that motor probly didint even exist..if it did it probly was a stock 6.0
Camaro? It was supposed to be a Trans Am...
Old 08-07-2007, 11:22 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by GEARHED
Trader rating for seller has ONE negative feedback in it.

If you all were ripped off, why is that not showing up? You need to post if you have a claim with the seller as many do not read this forum.
And yet WS6Reaper left me bad feedback after I tried to work with him for a few months (still no refund), anyway to have this removed?
Old 08-08-2007, 05:27 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by _JB_
Camaro? It was supposed to be a Trans Am...
i bought the camaro about a week before he listed the t/a and other junk f/s
Old 08-08-2007, 05:31 PM
TECH Regular

www.ls1tech.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-625567.html

theres the car i bought
Old 08-08-2007, 10:46 PM
TECH Junkie

Ah I see. Guess the guy is nothing but trash. I love the part where he told me, "Im not trying to take your measely $500" but yet the guy is too broke to pay me back, what a loser.

Just for reference, here is one of the threads I made about him, https://ls1tech.com/forums/negative-trader-feedback/731858-ws6reaper-scammer.html
Old 08-09-2007, 11:58 PM
11 Second Club

i dont see it fair, it hink your feedback should be removed JB.
Old 08-11-2007, 11:24 PM
TECH Regular

thats why i didnt leave his hick *** feedback..he would just send negative back my way
Old 08-29-2007, 05:16 PM
Teching In

Still no phone call from Jon! I am really getting pissed off. He told me that he was waiting until he settles with Turbo Zone to give me my money back. I haven't done much on this lately with just getting back from vacation and school starting but I will start to persue it heavily now that I am back. Why do I even have to wait??? He is a thief and I am just about ready to hop on a flight and pay a visit (back in my younger years I would have taken care of this another way!). This is bulls--t I have been informed that this is a matter that can be taken up with the FBI but I just want the guy to be a man and give me the money back. I find it incredible that he can't answer my phone calls. Jon, if you read this just get me my money back but at least answer your phone. Sorry to vent guys but this is just getting me all charged up, I guess I better go hit the gym and blow off some more steam!
Later
Old 08-29-2007, 11:51 PM
TECH Junkie

Yeah he's a real piece of work huh. Hell I'm about to become a thief, that way I can get away with thousands of dollars, screw work. Even if we don't get our money back, it will catch up with him and karma is a real bitch.
Old 08-30-2007, 01:31 AM
PSR
9 Second Club

holy $hit what a pice of work but yet people still buy from this guy. the fact of the matter is he alays neds fast money didnt any one se that. Him andthe people who spoke up for him should be baned just my .02
Old 08-30-2007, 05:03 PM
Teching In

I will get my money one way or another!
Old 08-31-2007, 09:47 AM
On The Tree

Has he given you a copy of the police report of this so called stolen engine? If not I would press on harder. Talk to his local PD and if you have to the local PD of turbozone. Something is starting to sound fishy here since he is avoiding you. I again say **** it and press charges for fraud on him.
Old 09-20-2007, 01:42 AM
Teching In

Thumbs down ws6reaper SCAMMER!!

Originally Posted by ShawnF
First off I want to start with my thread with something I had posted on the 24th of April 2007:
First off I am not trying to slander anyone as I believe that Jon H. is a good guy and he will correct the situation between him and I but I want people to be aware of my situation before the buy anything from him at this moment. I sent Jon a cashier's check (which cleared over two weeks ago) for $7,300 for his 370 LME motor. We played tag for a while and I was waiting for the motor to be shipped. While we were waiting for it to be shipped someone stole the motor and now Jon has no motor for me and meanwhile my $7,300 is cashed and in his pocket. He said that he has insurance on this item but even if he didn't it has nothing to do with me. I never received any goods and yet he has my money. Communication with Jon has been rough at best and while I am most sure he will correct this situation I would advise all potential buyers to wait untill this clears before proceeding forward. I did not want to do this but as a internet buyer I feel that it is my duty to warn others of my situation and let them decide for themselves. This is a big deal and it is not over some 100 dollar part. I look at it only as that if this was going on with someone else I would want to know about it. Jon, I held off doing this for quite sometime and have no problem recanting everything and signing off for you once this ordeal is taken care of but I think that untill this is taken care off all should wait. Again I think Jon is a great guy and trustworthy as I did all my "due diligence" while purchasing the motor (ie. checking feedback, etc...) but now I am caught in a "hick-up" that needs immediate attention. Hopefully we get this fixed ASAP and I will keep all of you updated on the situation.
Thank you for your understanding and look forward to a quick and accurate resolution,
Shawn F.

Well Guys I have been more than patient with Jon and still have not recieved a refund and have had it with the wait. The guy doesn't even have enough respect to answer or return my calls. The worst part is that I have been holding off pressing charges because I don't want to destroy this guy's life. I do believe that bad things happen to good people. I am really upset about this and can't imagine how he can't see what can happen to him if the money isn't refunded. I am not trying to seem haughty or rude when I say that I can afford to chase this thing as far as I need to go (if I can wait three months to get back 7300 dollars it isn't like I live paycheck to paycheck). I can't imagine what it would be like if I had to scrape up this kind of money only to have it lost and not refunded. I wanted a refund from the start and yet he still has not refunded my money and we are in JULY! Well guys my best friend is a criminal deffense attorney (believe me when I say they know both sides of the law) and he has everything ready to go on this guy (he is just a phone call away from calling the D.A. in AR and because of the interstate grand theft charges the FBI). This is a severe crime that carries both civil and criminal punishment (monetary/jail time) and I really hate to destroy someone's life like this but he is tying my hands. I guess I am writing this to let everyone know what is going on and for your advice on how to handle the situation. I believe Jon is a good guy but I cannot and should not be left hanging anymore. I have a really long fuse but it has just about been burned up and when it goes all hell breaks loose! I want this situation resolved and ask for your input before I run with this. Thank you,
ShawnF

P.S. Jon, If you read this please take care of this matter ASAP as it is in your best interest to get this off of your back and move forward.
Ws6reaper is a scammer, I bought his 1998 firebird for $6250 off of ebay and now I can't get ahold of him. The car has a lien on it from turbo zone for $5,000. Turbo zone is a home based business and they don't answer the phone which I'm sure Jon H. knows. I've been through LS1TECH and I see I'm not the only one that has been scammed by "ws6reaper" but I also noticed other listings on LS1TECH that have ws6reaper involved that could be scams. Everyone he's scammed should get together and sue his *** and put him behind bars!!
Old 09-20-2007, 01:48 AM
Teching In

Lightbulb ws6reaper SCAMMER!!

Originally Posted by _JB_
Ah I see. Guess the guy is nothing but trash. I love the part where he told me, "Im not trying to take your measely $500" but yet the guy is too broke to pay me back, what a loser.

Just for reference, here is one of the threads I made about him, https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=731858
He stole $6250 of my money. I bought his 1998 firebird never got it, come to find out turbo zone has a lien on it. He's a pertty good con. gave me a whole bunch of sob storys.Read my other post on him to get more details. We should get together and do something!!??

Last edited by CrazyCars; 09-20-2007 at 02:05 AM.

Quick Reply: WS6 Reaper has still not refunded my money! Banned Member Account