Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

WS6reaper is a scammer!

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2007, 12:13 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Default WS6reaper is a scammer!

Don't buy from WS6reaper! He stole my money, and he better hope I don't find out where he lives.
Old 06-14-2007, 01:07 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default where i live?

Ill tell you where I live JB, you have the address already, its:

4177 N. Meadow View Dr.
Fayetteville, AR 72703

Ill explain once again to the many people that I havent stole anything from you. How many times did I say I was going to not pay you back? NEVER, NOT ONCE! You have $2xx from my paypal account and you will have the rest as soon as I sell my car, like I have already explained to you. you lost me two sales with the car already from keeping the hold on paypal, no telling how many on here. If you were smart, which obviously your not, you would have cooperated and already had more than the $2xx you got out of my paypal account. Now again, you knew from day one that the lights were in New York on my car and that they would have to be shipped to you by someone other than me. You were the persistent one about paying for them, not me. I am taking Turbo Zone to court because John Caffola has scammed me as well as you, but dont blame me. He the order to ship your lights the night you paid for them and he never did. I explained this to you numerous times. Look at my feedback, Im not trying to take your measely $500, like I said as soon as I get the money to refund you, you will be refunded in full, until then, I have nothing else to say to you. And if that was threat by you finding out where I live, Im free most of the time now, you have my address, and I dont take very kindly to threats, especially ones on the internet you e-badass.
Old 06-14-2007, 01:14 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Measely $500? I guess they make so much $$$ down there in Walmart country that $500 is measely...

Sounds to me like you got the dude's money and he's got nothing to show for it.
Old 06-14-2007, 03:03 PM
Banned

Default shuface

Ummm shueface if you would have read into the context in which I was referring too, you would have understood that I was comparing the $500 of his money to the over $10,000 worth of parts I have already sold on here. Now I have explained myself, I dont care if you want to throw your opinion in on it, go ahead.
Old 06-14-2007, 11:02 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Ws6reaper
Ill tell you where I live JB, you have the address already, its:

4177 N. Meadow View Dr.
Fayetteville, AR 72703

Ill explain once again to the many people that I havent stole anything from you. How many times did I say I was going to not pay you back? NEVER, NOT ONCE! You have $2xx from my paypal account and you will have the rest as soon as I sell my car, like I have already explained to you. you lost me two sales with the car already from keeping the hold on paypal, no telling how many on here. If you were smart, which obviously your not, you would have cooperated and already had more than the $2xx you got out of my paypal account. Now again, you knew from day one that the lights were in New York on my car and that they would have to be shipped to you by someone other than me. You were the persistent one about paying for them, not me. I am taking Turbo Zone to court because John Caffola has scammed me as well as you, but dont blame me. He the order to ship your lights the night you paid for them and he never did. I explained this to you numerous times. Look at my feedback, Im not trying to take your measely $500, like I said as soon as I get the money to refund you, you will be refunded in full, until then, I have nothing else to say to you. And if that was threat by you finding out where I live, Im free most of the time now, you have my address, and I dont take very kindly to threats, especially ones on the internet you e-badass.
If you have not stole from me, than why have I not received any refund or product? It's been over a month since I sent you the money for the lights and all you gave me was the run around. You NEVER stated in the thread where you sold the lights they were at Turbo Zone, probably almost a thousand miles from you if you do live in AR. I have not received ANYTHING from PayPal, not a dime. If and when I get a refund I WILL EAT ALL MY WORDS and take EVERYTHING back.

As for the "emails", there was no proof they were from the sender, all I got was a PM of text that a four year old could have typed.

The "smart" statement, if I would have removed the PayPal dispute, I could not reopen one for the same thing. So it was either trust someone on the net about getting my money back, or try PayPal to get a refund. Which would you have done? You would have done the same thing.
Old 06-15-2007, 03:42 PM
Banned

Default ???

I had a little over $200 in my paypal account, and Im emailing paypal now about it because it is no longer there which means since they decided in your favor JB, you get everything in my paypal account up to $500. I only had $2xx so u got that. I have pm'd you for your address because Il be sending the rest of the refund on monday or tuesday of next week.
Old 06-15-2007, 10:31 PM
TECH Veteran

Now again, you knew from day one that the lights were in New York on my car and that they would have to be shipped to you by someone other than me.
I hope your for sale post indicated that very clearly - I cannot recall every for sale post I've checked but typically will delete those as they are considered a two party sale which is not allowed.

Buyer: if you did know someone else would be responsible for shipping you might have wanted to look for another sale. These types of sales always seem to bring nothing but problems to the table.
Old 06-19-2007, 09:27 PM
Staging Lane

man i started 2 buy those lights i hope u guys clear this up, goodluck to both of you guys

Quick Reply: WS6reaper is a scammer!