Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

SMOKKINU-Horrible Seller, unjustified feedback left

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2007, 11:04 AM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SMOKKINU
what i find interesting is the pics were taken during the day obviously, but not posted until 1:21am this morning.

im not 100% certain that is my hood you are trying to pass off here as damaged...not that it matters, i didnt ride with the trucks or the airplane the hood was shipped around in. the pics are all obviously new damage...
Well the pictures were taking during the day, and then i continued to wash and clean up a car that i also posted a thread about around the same time, then i decided to eat dinner ( i am hoping that's ok? ), after that i proceeded to take my dog to the park ( again i hope you dont mind ). Following that i had to take the car that was posted ( again around the same time ) to a friends house to leave it there for a few days.

Hopefully i have not inconvenienced you to much with this?

You know if you would not have lied numerous times, i would believe that and i would be discussing this with ups. But as stated, i just dont trust you. Normally i would say yeah ok it is new damage strictly out of trust (as i am usually a pretty easy guy to get a long with ) if you would not have been shown to be a lier time after time while trying to accuse someone else of lying.

Last edited by neodamonkey; 10-18-2007 at 11:11 AM.
Old 10-18-2007, 11:11 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by neodamonkey
Im sure the hood was in "prefect condition:- Kind of how it was
1) "Shipped on wed"
2) "Shipped ground"
3) I would recieve a message on monday
4) You sent me a tracking number AND THEN i filed a complaint.

Do you want the list to go on? You have done nothing but lie and then lie, and then lie some more to try to cover the previous lies

How soon before the hood shipped do you have pictures? Where was the hood shipped from? Who signed to have the hood shipped? What is the number to the shop where your car is located at right now? What is your name?

I just spoke with ups freight and they have reassured me that the person who files the claim is the person who paid to have it shipped ( aka the seller )

I have pictures of it the day it shipped.

Hood was shipped from The UPS Store in Germantown MD.

Address: THE UPS STORE
13017 WISTERIA DR
GERMANTOWN, MD 20874
301-540-3311

dont see how thats any of your business as to where my car is located.

and my name either...
Old 10-18-2007, 11:20 AM
Launching!

I have pictures of it the day it shipped.

Hood was shipped from The UPS Store in Germantown MD.

Address: THE UPS STORE
13017 WISTERIA DR
GERMANTOWN, MD 20874
301-540-3311

dont see how thats any of your business as to where my car is located.

and my name either...
Ok so let me get this straight. You told a shop to ship out a hood a month ago ( have pms to state you told them to ship it out ) and leave a tarp on the car while you waited for your hood. They choose to ignore you and your numerous attempts to tell them to get it shipped.

They then proceeded to wait about a month and after you telling them several times to ship the hood and ship it ground, they up and decided one day ( after letting it sit there for a month ) hey we are going to ship the hood.

They must have changed their mind and decided not to ship the hood that week( must have been inconvient for them to call ups ), yet tell you that it was shipped ( remember you are quoted as saying the hood shipped wed. and you would provide proof monday ) as they needed to look like they are doing what you told them to do ( after all they are working on your car, im sure trust is not that big of a deal and not something they want to keep in good standing ).

Following that they said "damn we lied about it we better actually get it shipped" so they took your credit card number, took the hood to a ups store ( dont most business have an account they could bill to and have ups come pick up the hood? ) since they wanted to provide A+ quality customer service ( hell its the most they could do since they lied to you so many times). They also decided, well lets take some pictures of the hood today before we ship it. AND on top of that they decided; hell, lets ship it air freight instead of ground ( again, trust must not be one of their strong concerns ) and charge someone else's credit card to which they would have had to sign for payment (being that they are most likely NOT on your credit card account, is that not against the law)?

Just want to make sure i have my facts right....

Why would not want to give me your name and the name of the shop, maybe they can help me clarify the situation?

Last edited by neodamonkey; 10-18-2007 at 11:30 AM.
Old 10-18-2007, 11:42 AM
Launching!

Ok so let me get this straight. You told a shop to ship out a hood a month ago ( have pms to state you told them to ship it out ) and leave a tarp on the car while you waited for your hood. They choose to ignore you and your numerous attempts to tell them to get it shipped.

They then proceeded to wait about a month and after you telling them several times to ship the hood and ship it ground, they up and decided one day ( after letting it sit there for a month ) hey we are going to ship the hood.

They must have changed their mind and decided not to ship the hood that week( must have been inconvient for them to call ups ), yet tell you that it was shipped ( remember you are quoted as saying the hood shipped wed. and you would provide proof monday ) as they needed to look like they are doing what you told them to do ( after all they are working on your car, im sure trust is not that big of a deal and not something they want to keep in good standing ).

Following that they said "damn we lied about it we better actually get it shipped" so they took your credit card number, took the hood to a ups store ( dont most business have an account they could bill to and have ups come pick up the hood? ) since they wanted to provide A+ quality customer service ( hell its the most they could do since they lied to you so many times). They also decided, well lets take some pictures of the hood today before we ship it. AND on top of that they decided; hell, lets ship it air freight instead of ground ( again, trust must not be one of their strong concerns ) and charge someone else's credit card to which they would have had to sign for payment (being that they are most likely NOT on your credit card account, is that not against the law)?

Why would not want to give me your name and the name of the shop, maybe they can help me clarify the situation?
I told the shop, yes, to ship my hood, the person who owns the shop wouldnt allow the person i told to ship it, to do so without my new hood being there. This wasnt discussed with me, i knew nothing about it... ive never had issues before with them shipping things for me that ive sold off my car (My AC System, Rims, Intakes, Etc, so i trusted them. You asked for an update, i called to get a tracking number, i was told why it didnt ship, and that they were waiting and expecting my hood any day now. I then wrote you a PM explaining the situation.

A bit of time rolls by, it still hasnt shipped. I then tell them i will bring a tarp for the car, they can ship the hood and keep the tarp on it till my new hood shows up. I call up, and was told it shipped...when in fact, it never did. I finally got fed up with the run around, went around to some body shops, found a box for a hood, and picked up my car.

Here is a photograph of the car outfront of my house, right before i removed the hood.

Looks like theres no damage there to the bottom of the hood on the underside.

I then took the hood to the UPS Store in the address i gave you above, and shipped it for $270.75 with $700 insurance, and it went UPS Air Freight.
Old 10-18-2007, 11:44 AM
Launching!

because i do not use them anymore and this whole fiasco is part of that reason. it would get you nowhere...and why do you need my name?
Old 10-18-2007, 11:50 AM
Launching!

oh and to prove its the same hood on the same car (Check the front plate) here is a pic with the hood closed, and the silver painted hood scoop vents....

Old 10-18-2007, 12:01 PM
Launching!

I told the shop, yes, to ship my hood, the person who owns the shop wouldnt allow the person i told to ship it, to do so without my new hood being there. This wasnt discussed with me, i knew nothing about it... ive never had issues before with them shipping things for me that ive sold off my car (My AC System, Rims, Intakes, Etc, so i trusted them. You asked for an update, i called to get a tracking number, i was told why it didnt ship, and that they were waiting and expecting my hood any day now. I then wrote you a PM explaining the situation.

A bit of time rolls by, it still hasnt shipped. I then tell them i will bring a tarp for the car, they can ship the hood and keep the tarp on it till my new hood shows up. I call up, and was told it shipped...when in fact, it never did. I finally got fed up with the run around, went around to some body shops, found a box for a hood, and picked up my car.

Here is a photograph of the car outfront of my house, right before i removed the hood.

Looks like theres no damage there to the bottom of the hood on the underside.

I then took the hood to the UPS Store in the address i gave you above, and shipped it for $270.75 with $700 insurance, and it went UPS Air Freight.
So you show a picture of the front of your car that was supposidly " the day it was shipped" and want that to be the justification for what you sent based on what(trust?)? Anyone in my situation would be pissed, had you kept the communication open AND HONEST we could have handled this differently.

You said the hood was shipped by the shop and thats why it took so long, and now you are changing your story.
I said it was shipped ground, because thats what i was told....come to findout it was shipped air freight, why the **** are you complaining?
Ok so come to find out? Now you are trying to tell me that YOU shipped the hood. So why would you post "come to findout" if you were the one that had it shipped?

You have done nothing but lie, lie, and then lie some more. You have been totally discredited, because your attempt to save face backfired on you.
Old 10-18-2007, 12:04 PM
Launching!

its up to paypal anyway so this thread is pointless, i shipped it, you got it, supposedly it was damaged (I dont buy it) paypal wont fault me for something out of my control, i did what i could. the end.
Old 10-18-2007, 12:06 PM
Launching!

So you show a picture of the front of your car that was supposidly " the day it was shipped" and want that to be the justification for what you sent based on what(trust?)? Anyone in my situation would be pissed, had you kept the communication open AND HONEST we could have handled this differently.

You said the hood was shipped by the shop and thats why it took so long, and now you are changing your story.

Ok so come to find out? Now you are trying to tell me that YOU shipped the hood. So why would you post "come to findout" if you were the one that had it shipped?

You have done nothing but lie, lie, and then lie some more. You have been totally discredited, because your attempt to save face backfired on you.

yeah, come to findout, you can clearly see its shipped air freight, "Come to findout" wtf are you complaining for??? im sorry is my sentence structure confusing to you?
Old 10-18-2007, 12:11 PM
Launching!

its up to paypal anyway so this thread is pointless, i shipped it, you got it, supposedly it was damaged (I dont buy it) paypal wont fault me for something out of my control, i did what i could. the end.
You are for once correct here, it is up to paypal. Personally i dont believe that the hood was in the condition you described, mainly because you have been proven to be a liar. However it would probably be best for your reputation to stop posting, you have already been extremly discredited. Save yourself from looking worse than you already do

Last edited by neodamonkey; 10-18-2007 at 12:53 PM.
Old 10-18-2007, 12:14 PM
Launching!

yeah, come to findout, you can clearly see its shipped air freight, "Come to findout" wtf are you complaining for??? im sorry is my sentence structure confusing to you?
Not to be picky( because i understand this is a car forum so gramer really does not matter ) but i wouldn't talk **** about sentance structure after posting that.

Secondly, i was simply restating that you did in fact lie. You originally posted "come to findout" that it had been shipped air, like it was a big surprise to you. Whenever you were, from what you are now saying, the one who shipped it out.

Let me restate, i do not like you( for the most part because you have been proven to be a liar), but i will give you a bit of advise: Stop posting, you are making yourself look worse and worse. Let paypal do its thing...
Old 10-18-2007, 12:57 PM
Scammer Alert!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE=neodamonkey;7969389]Not to be picky( because i understand this is a car forum so gramer really does not matter ) but i wouldn't talk **** about sentance structure after posting that.

not to jump in but since you are both talking about spelling and punctuation, you spelt "sentence" wrong
Old 10-18-2007, 12:59 PM
Launching!

[QUOTE=Ricks99ls1;7969624]
Not to be picky( because i understand this is a car forum so gramer really does not matter ) but i wouldn't talk **** about sentance structure after posting that.

not to jump in but since you are both talking about spelling and punctuation, you spelt "sentence" wrong
Ha, yes, yes i did. Typing quickly while on the phone=bad idea
Old 10-18-2007, 01:01 PM
Scammer Alert!

lol, i find whenever i try to point out someones elses mistake pertaining to spelling or punctuation, i always end up making one, alrighty sorry for trolling , good luck with the resolution
Old 10-18-2007, 01:05 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Ricks99ls1
lol, i find whenever i try to point out someones elses mistake pertaining to spelling or punctuation, i always end up making one, alrighty sorry for trolling , good luck with the resolution
I have the same issue, it sucks. Credit given where its deserved, good catch

I will keep the thread updated once i hear from paypal.
Old 10-18-2007, 02:35 PM
On The Tree

If you still have the box or package that it came in post pics of it. UPS will also ask if the box is still available. Any damage to the box itself?
Old 10-18-2007, 02:40 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by robsls1
If you still have the box or package that it came in post pics of it. UPS will also ask if the box is still available. Any damage to the box itself?
The box itself did not look anything out of the ordinary, i am really not going to worry to much about dealing with UPS until i see how it goes with paypal.

We will see
Old 10-18-2007, 03:46 PM
Launching!

The box itself did not look anything out of the ordinary, i am really not going to worry to much about dealing with UPS until i see how it goes with paypal.

We will see

well lets post pictures of the box. cause i am 100% positive if you do there is damage to it. or it looks like it was crushed.. which would explain the damage to the hood considering from your super sly spy pics, it cracked in the main support area underneath... so lets see some pictures of the box. it should say some sort of hood companys name on it, and "CARBON FIBER HOOD" on one of the sides, and a square cut out in the center of one of the big sides. it also says FRAGILE all over it...

because when i shipped it, there was absolutley no damage to the box whatsoever, with the exception of where the surface of the cardboard tore from ripping off the old shipping label that was on it. i also taped the ever living hell out of the box aswell.
Old 10-18-2007, 03:58 PM
Launching!

You know, after fuming over this the past few days, I will say this. I am sorry for the name calling, and accusations made towards you, and your boyfriend. Perhaps i jumped the gun on the negative feedback, it was in reaction to you pulling the claim, seemingly after i provided a tracking number. Perhaps it was bad timing, and I know it took a while to ship this thing, and I believe i did try everything to keep you updated, even if you do think I was on here everyday.

My job, doesnt exactley permit me the time to do somethings, and at times, I have all the time in the world. Which is why ive replied to this thread and all for the past say week since this exploded.

I do honestly feel bad if the hood arrived damaged like in the photographs, but it definitley wasnt when I sent it, I dont really feel like that is something in my control, and judging by the photographs, it looks to be cosmetic, and if so...i believe you were telling me in PM it was going to be painted with the rest of the car anyways, correct?

Anyway, just thought I would get this all out as i was thinking about this earlier, and I know i have a temper and a tendancy to jump the gun on things, and for that I am sorry. If I could take back my feedback, I would, perhaps a moderator can help, i would just rather leave no feedback, unless we can come to some kind of an agreement where both of us are happy, i'd be more then willing to turn this bad experience into something we can both look at as something unfortunate, but in the end, worked out alright.
Old 10-18-2007, 04:19 PM
On The Tree

sorry but, lmao

Quick Reply: SMOKKINU-Horrible Seller, unjustified feedback left