Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

SMOKKINU-Horrible Seller, unjustified feedback left

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2007, 03:50 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default SMOKKINU-Horrible Seller, unjustified feedback left

I will simply copy and paste from the thread.

Originally Posted by SMOKKINU
9-16-07 7:07pm
Heres what im selling.

Prices are firm, unless otherwise noted. Prices do not include shipping, as I would prefer you come and pick the stuff up.

First up....

Complete LS1 Longblock, minus throttle body, and intake. If you want the throttle body, and LS6 Intake, add an additional $450 to my price.

Motor has around 50k miles on it.

Motor, on dyno, made 430hp and 440tq.

Mods: PRC Stage 2.5 5.3L Cylinder heads, stock gaskets, stock head bolts.
Texas Speed MS3 cam, chrome moly pushrods, Comp Lifters, New timing chain. Pistons have been flycut, motor responded VERY well to a 150 shot wet. Motor had an issue that turned out to be a coilpack gone bad, and im selling it because I have already started my new motor build. On 150 shot, this motor, through a 6 speed and a dana 60 with 4.56 gears produced 589hp and 573tq

At the track, I ran NA 11.2 @ 117mph. no runs on the jug, but should def run in the 10's

Motor runs great, Mobil 1 synthetic was used in it, and eventually i switched over to royal purple.

PRICE: $2000 - PRICE LOWERED

*$900 deposit required upfront, the rest required before motor ships or is picked up. this is to pay for the motor to be removed, NON-REFUNDABLE*
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

408 6.0L Iron Block

Block has been machined for a 408. O-Rings for blower/Turbo applications, Decked and Vatted. Previous owner ran this block for a little while. Cylinders need a finish hone and you are all set!

PRICE: $600 - SOLD!!!!

Pics Available.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

T-56 with 50k Miles.

Comes with RAM Powergrip HD Clutch, McLeod adjustable master, Steel Billet Flywheel, clutch pedal, wiring harness, shifter, short stick, and center console.

You must bring me your auto center console to complete this sale.

Will also accept built TH400 setups + cash. ($300) TH400 must come with convertor for LS1 (3200+ Stall is good) and a shifter with transbrake and tranny crossmember.

PRICE: $2,000
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stock WS6 Hood

Black in color, excellent condition. One rockchip. Hard to see unless you look for it. Pics available.

$750 - SOLD

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

LS1 Mac Mid headers & Gutted Cat Y-Pipe & SLP Loudmouth

$550 takes it all

Video of my car when it had just a cam in it with this exhaust setup.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOQoUL2UQmM

this exhaust, stock cam, stock heads, with just a intake made over 390hp
Originally Posted by neodamonkey
9-16-07 11:48pm
You firm on the hood? interested in 700 shipped?
9-17-07 3:40am
I could do $725 shipped.
9-17-07 11:28am
SOunds good to me, please PM your payment details
9-17-09 5:22pm

Hood has been sold, everything else is still available.

If you buy the MOTOR & The trans, i will cut you a package deal of $4,200 for both.

Not including freight/shipping.

Payment Sent- At this point the seller is still posting 3-4 times a day
Old 10-13-2007, 03:56 PM
Launching!

I send multiple PMs asking for a tracking number with no tracking number provided. It came to a point i had to post in the thread as seen here

10-02-07 10:52pm
Can you please gt me a tracking number

Thanks again
And again a week later

10-10-07 11:50pm
I still have not recieved the hood nor a tracking number, i have sent you a PM an gotten no responce

Can you please get in touch with me and return my PM?
On 10-11-07 at aprox 8:30 pm i put in a claim to paypal to cover myself incase the guy was scamming and i got this responce on the 12th at 7:36am
remove the hold on my paypal you put on it after you recieved the tracking number. what a ******* scam i swear.
Along with this feedback
This clown is HORRIBLE at communication, I gave them my NUMBER to call me with questions/concerns, never a call, just the occasional PM and when I would send one with questions, wouldnt reply. Hood was shipped, and provided tracking number, then they sent a paypal request for a refund and now has $725 of my money on hold!!!! what a scam!!!!! .
Keep in mind he is saying he provided my tracking number, and then i filed the claim. I can post my PMs with the tracking number as well as the claim number if you want verification that the tracking number was supplied only after i put in for the claim
Old 10-13-2007, 04:18 PM
Launching!

10-12-07 11:03am
You JUST sent me a tracking number, after the dispute was put in. I put the dispute in to get you get me a tracking number. I had to ask numerous times through PM and even in this thread for a tracking number since you could not reply.

EDIT: Just so that the facts can be kept straight here...

You are stating that i put in the dispute after you gave me a tracking number, the dispute was filed on the 11th of september at aprox. 8:30 pm, it was not until september 12th at 7am ( AFTER THE DISPUTE WAS FILED ) that i recieved a tracking number. I even asked you in this thread on the 2nd and the 10th for a tracking number and you could not supply me with one.

It would have taken you about 22 seconds to type a tracking number to me, and this whole issue would not have actually been an issue

10-12-07 12:11pm
also takes less then 22 seconds to pickup a telephone and ask for what you want considering i told you before you ever even paypal'd me money, CALLING ME DIRECTLEY is the BEST way to contact me!!!!!! yet NO PHONE CALLS. I even asked you for a contact number, you conveniently dont give me one!!!!

NOW GO ON PAYPAL AND DROP YOUR CLAIM AND RELEASE MY MONEY! Or this can go A STEP FURTHER.
10-12-07 12:16pm
Oh I would also like to add you are a lying sack, because i kept up with you through PM best i could and gave you honest updates, and gave you phone numbers to contact me if you had questions/concerns. you never replied to those PM's.
10-12-07 1:47pm
Who are you trying to kid? It even shows in this thread when i had to ask for a tracking number not only once but twice ( a WEEK later ), you were clearly on the board between that time because you bumped the thread, so i KNOW you saw my PMs and my post.

If you would have kept up with my PMs you would have supplied me with a tracking number.

The only thing you kept me updated on was that the "shop" would be shipping the hood, which was two weeks after i payed you- Yet you still did not give me a tracking number, so look at it from my perspective. A hood was supposed to be "shipped" almost a month ago, was told it would be "shipped" yet no tracking number after numerous requests.

I will admit fault of not calling, i did forget that i had your phone number, however i DID pm you AND post in this thread requesting nicely for a tracking number- You however choose to just simply ignore me.

I will drop the claim once i recieve the hood in the condition that it was described to be in. If you want to take it a "step further" please feel free to, the documentation in this thread along shows that i was not in the wrong.

10-12-07 1:58pmYou told me last week on the 6th and i quote
"hood shipped on wednesday, i will msg you the tracking number on monday when i get into work. (Thats where my shipping info gets sent to, my work email) it was shipped UPS Ground with insurance."

now im being told it was shipped air frieght ( so who is the liar? ); also i was told i would recieve a tracking number on monday. I did not hear anything, i sent you a PM, i still did not hear anything so by thursday night i decided it was best to cover my ***.

The only thing i am at fauly ( already admitted ) is not calling you, again i forgot i had your phone number, but i made attempt after attempt to get in touch with you. I am not the bad buyer here, this makes you the bad seller.

10-12-07 1:58pm
too late, i escalated the claim, i provided proof of shipping, paypal will give me my money back, and you are a clown. the end.
10-12-07 2:21pm
Way to save face and act mature in the situation.

I have no doubt paypal will give you your money back, however if the item does not come in the condition you described ( basically perfect, less a couple rock chips in the paint ) i will be opening up a claim not recieved as described.

Im not out to screw anyone, i just wanted to cover my *** when the seller i was dealing with took my money and didn't provide proof of shipment for almost a month
10-12-07 7:25pm
And just to clarify, if you claimed to ship it last wed. which is what you told me i guess UPS has their tracking system messed up?
Tracking Detail | Help

Tracking Number: 0006590573
Type: House Airway Bill
Shipped To: DEER PARK, TX, US
Number of Pallets: 1.0
Number of Pieces: 0.0
Shipment Weight: 63.0 Lbs
Description of Goods: CAR HOOD
Manifest: 10/11/2007, 12:00 A.M.
Cargo Ready: 10/11/2007, 3:59 P.M.

Shipped From: GERMANTOWN, US
Origin Port: USBWI
Est. Departure: 10/12/2007, 1:00 A.M.
Destination Port: USHOU
Estimated Arrival: 10/12/2007, 11:20 A.M.
File Number: 145699972847600

10-13-07 10:31am
for a girl, you are the most hard headed clown i know.... i could only relay to you what was told to me from the shop that was shipping the hood for me. I work alot of hours, i call to findout answers for you, and relay those answers to you. i have no time to drive an hour away to see with my own eyes if something was done the way i was told. I expalined to you the situation over PM, yet you refuse to point that out only to make yourself seem in the right here. The only thing you will admit to is not calling me. Well if you were "That concerned" and needed a tracking number OH SO BAD... freaking CALL ME! I dont sign into here and check all of my threads for your response in hopes of a glimmer of communication out of you.

you need to respond to the claim from paypal. I shipped the hood, and you have not paid me....i expect payment immediatley, or i will contact your local authorities for internet theft. the choice is yours.

10-13-07 1:37pm
Look. The post above are from my bf. So here I am. I am just trying to protect myself in case something happens and lets say the shop just total ***** up and drops the hood of something. Bc you yourself said that you are not able to drive there to see if things are being done right or not. By paying through paypal you only have a certain amount of time to protect yourself and file a claim. Since I paid what three weeks ago or something ( not sure the bf paid out of his paypal account) that grace period is comming up. Once that time runs out I am screwed if I never recieve a hood. So I hope that you understand that I am not tieing up your money to be a bitch only because I want to protect myself.

As for the childish name calling you should be ashamed of your self for talking to a woman like that.

Have a nice day and the money will be released once I have the hood.
10-13-07 2:41pm
i will be contacting your local authorities immediatley, this was not the terms of the agreement, you pay for something then you get it. the police can handle this from here on out.
10-13-07 3:34pm
Once the hood is delivered in the condition it was promised i will release the money.

For the record, your arguement is saying i am trying to prove that i am right, you called me a liar yet have been caught in about 3-4 lies. I never lied about anything. I gave you money in good faith that the hood would be shipped in a timely manner, when the time for me to file a claim starting comming closer and closer i did what i needed to do. If the hood was handling the shipping you should have mentioned that almost a month ago before i paid you. Its not my job to hold your hand in taking care of YOUR responsibilites, its your job to get me the product you promised in the condition you promised. Once i see that happen i will release the claim

Sounds like a plan, if they need to contact me tell them to feel free to give me a call, hell ill even to go their station to explain the situation.

281-380-4848

So the guy goes from averaging about 4 posts a day down to not being able to answer a question about a tracking number( due to lack of time ), to all the sudden being able to actively participate in the thread

He told numerous lies, if i need to i can count them and point them out one by one

AND he leaves me the - feedback, i would like to mods to please remove the feedback. As you can see by everything quoted directly from the thread ( times and dates added ) i did nothing wrong, the seller is horrible and should be banned from selling ( while understanding that probably wont happen, i would at least like to leave MY record clean as i did nothing wrong )

Original thread here
https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...=784023&page=3
Old 10-14-2007, 09:47 AM
Launching!

So the guy goes from averaging about 4 posts a day down to not being able to answer a question about a tracking number( due to lack of time ), to all the sudden being able to actively participate in the thread

He told numerous lies, if i need to i can count them and point them out one by one

AND he leaves me the - feedback, i would like to mods to please remove the feedback. As you can see by everything quoted directly from the thread ( times and dates added ) i did nothing wrong, the seller is horrible and should be banned from selling ( while understanding that probably wont happen, i would at least like to leave MY record clean as i did nothing wrong )

Original thread here
https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...=784023&page=3

So let me get this straight, you think that because ive been on here defending myself against your BS that ive had nothing but free time since you sent the money to post and reply to you? you rarely PM'ed me, the most communication out of you was in the thread, which i didnt check often at all. I specifically told you, atleast TWICE through PM to CALL MY CELL PHONE if you had ANY QUESTIONS or CONCERNS! How hard is that to understand????????

I said it was shipped ground, because thats what i was told....come to findout it was shipped air freight, why the **** are you complaining? the damn thing was shipped, and you took your money back and in essence, now have a free hood.

NUMEROUS PEOPLE ON THIS SITE HAVE BOUGHT STUFF FROM ME, and all of them had my cell phone, and you can ask them, I ALWAYS ANSWER IT, and its the BEST way to get ahold of me. My work doesnt go from 9-5 like most people....I pretty much work all the time.
Old 10-14-2007, 10:50 AM
Launching!

Its funny that you were checking the thread ALL the time when you were in the process of selling things yet you say you RARELY check it after you have your money and have not shipped the product.

Im pissed because you told me the hood was shipped ground ON THE 3RD OF THE MONTH, where it was actually shipped the day i had to put the claim int paypal (in case you couldnt see the tracking, was the 11th, and entire week later )

Ups says that the hood will not be delivered until wed, the 17- one month after you got paid. Would you be upset if i hung onto the hood for a month and then decided to pay you? I would guess so since you are upset that paypal is holding your money for a few days.

You lied NUMEROUS times about NUMEROUS things. I could care less how many people have bought from you, maybe they are ok waiting a month to receive a product ( and to be honest i would have been to, if you would have told me from day one that it would take a while to get to me ).

I had to ask you 3 times through PMs for a tracking number, and twice in this thread. I know you saw my requests, you simply choose to ignore them. I am actually interested to see what other lies and excuses you can come up with to defend yourself on the fact that you are a HORRIBLE seller. So far you have
1) Should Have called me
2) You "dont work a 9-5", apparently you work 24/73("all the time"
3) I am "hardheaded"
4) I am a "clown"
5) I am a "lying sack"
6) Wait, im a "clown" again
7) "******* scam"

And then you are arguing that your communication skills are top notch? Way to do business....
Old 10-16-2007, 04:25 PM
Launching!

so wheres my money?????
Old 10-16-2007, 04:26 PM
Launching!

Tracking Detail | Help
Tracking Number: 0006590573 Type: House Airway Bill Status: Delivered Delivered On: 10/16/2007, 12:00 A.M. Delivered To: DEER PARK, TX, US Number of Pallets: 1.0 Number of Pieces: 0.0 Shipment Weight: 63.0 Lbs Description of Goods: CAR HOOD Manifest: 10/11/2007, 12:00 A.M. Cargo Ready: 10/11/2007, 3:59 P.M. Shipped From: GERMANTOWN, US Origin Port: USBWI Est. Departure: 10/12/2007, 1:00 A.M. Destination Port: USHOU Estimated Arrival: 10/14/2007, 4:18 A.M. File Number: 145699972847600
Old 10-16-2007, 04:27 PM
Launching!

Houston, Tx, Us 10/16/2007 1:42 P.m. Delivered Houston, Tx, Us 10/16/2007 9:55 A.m. Out For Delivery Houston, Tx, Us 10/15/2007 11:22 A.m. Shipment On Hold Baltimore, Dc, Us 10/11/2007 11:03 P.m. Docs Received From Shipper Baltimore, Dc, Us 10/11/2007 11:03 P.m. Date Available To Ship Baltimore, Dc, Us 10/11/2007 11:00 P.m. Confirmed Departure Baltimore, Dc, Us 10/11/2007 3:59 P.m. Received Into Ups-scs Possession
Old 10-16-2007, 04:35 PM
Launching!

so wheres my money?????
Once i check the hood to make sure it is what it is supposed to be then we will take care of that.

I do find it odd how you mention that you work 24/7 and dont get on here often enough to have sent a tracking number, yet since we have been going back and forth you have made a post on ls1tech every day ( at least one post ). Interesting.

I will keep you updated when i get a second to check it out.
Old 10-16-2007, 05:10 PM
Launching!

Once i check the hood to make sure it is what it is supposed to be then we will take care of that.

I do find it odd how you mention that you work 24/7 and dont get on here often enough to have sent a tracking number, yet since we have been going back and forth you have made a post on ls1tech every day ( at least one post ). Interesting.

I will keep you updated when i get a second to check it out.

my work schedule and what i do is of no concern to you, i expect my money back to me by tomorrow.
Old 10-16-2007, 06:03 PM
Launching!

my work schedule and what i do is of no concern to you, i expect my money back to me by tomorrow.
Your scheduale was my concern when you did not take the time to ship the hood that i payed you for in a timely manner.

Again, once i check the hood and everything is how it should be i will drop the claim. At this point after ive dealt with lie after lie from you, i just dont trust you.
Old 10-17-2007, 07:56 AM
Launching!

Your scheduale was my concern when you did not take the time to ship the hood that i payed you for in a timely manner.

Again, once i check the hood and everything is how it should be i will drop the claim. At this point after ive dealt with lie after lie from you, i just dont trust you.

i find it cute how you conveniently leave out the PM i sent to you explaining WHY it was taking as long as it did, and that you never replied to it to acknowledge it, i guess for the very reason to ignore it and not admit its existence in this very thread. there was plenty of communication from me to you.

it's now time to pay up.
Old 10-17-2007, 09:22 AM
Launching!

i find it cute how you conveniently leave out the PM i sent to you explaining WHY it was taking as long as it did, and that you never replied to it to acknowledge it, i guess for the very reason to ignore it and not admit its existence in this very thread. there was plenty of communication from me to you.

it's now time to pay up.
hey man, just giving you an update.

the shop that has my car was supposed to ship your hood out on monday, i had not spoken with them until today on my lunchbreak to give them a credit card # over the phone to purchase a part i needed, that is when i foundout they have not shipped the hood yet. they are waiting on my new WS9 Warhawk hood to arrive, even though i told them putting a tarp over the car would be fine since they park the cars outside over night.

so anyway, my apologies to you for it not going out when i told you it would. it will go out tomorrow in the AM.

if you have any questions, please feel free to call me on my cell anytime. my # is 240-418-5418

hope your not upset, just being honest with you and letting you know whats going on, and my deepest apologies!.
You sent this after about 2.5 weeks and after i constantly asked you for an update and a tracking number, a request that you didnt give the time of day to. You then followed it up with this reply

hood shipped on wednesday, i will msg you the tracking number on monday when i get into work. (Thats where my shipping info gets sent to, my work email) it was shipped UPS Ground with insurance.
Which was a bold face lie, the hood did not ship until almost a week after that wed that you promised the hood had been shipped. And i got no update on monday as promised, it was not until i filed the claim with paypal that you got me a tracking number ( mostly because they froze your money, and secondly because it had JUST been shipped out ).I dont know why you continue to try to save face, all you are doing is digging a bigger hole.

Once i get the chance to check out the hood ( should be later today ) i will discuss the claim with paypal.

Again its interesting how you were so busy with work for over a month that you could not answer my PM or in post questions, yet now you are very activly discussing the transaction now that you need something.
Old 10-18-2007, 12:21 AM
Launching!

Well i guess i can definetly see why you wanted to get your money back in your possesion before i had the chance to look at the hood. Is this some kind of a joke? I dont know what your definition of "excellent" is but this is definetly not my definition. This hood is trash, the pictures below are just some of the areas that are f*cked up. I will definetly be escalating this with paypal now as a not delivered as promised.

What a complete joke...
Old 10-18-2007, 06:28 AM
Launching!

Well i guess i can definetly see why you wanted to get your money back in your possesion before i had the chance to look at the hood. Is this some kind of a joke? I dont know what your definition of "excellent" is but this is definetly not my definition. This hood is trash, the pictures below are just some of the areas that are f*cked up. I will definetly be escalating this with paypal now as a not delivered as promised.

What a complete joke...

those look new to me. wheres pics of the entire hood?

there is insurance on the hood for a reason btw... for things just like this. i have pics of the hood before it was sent.
Old 10-18-2007, 06:35 AM
Launching!

it was SHIPPED as promised. Escelate it alllll you want, i am not responsible for shipping. I got insurance on it, how it arrives because of UPS's carelessness is not my responsibility. you got a problem, file a claim with UPS and cry to them.

its a shame though because i dont think that is my hood, because the paint did not have that level of orange peel in it as it does in #1. post a picture of the entire hood.
Old 10-18-2007, 07:40 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry only the shipper can file the claim with UPS or fed ex so it is your problem.
Old 10-18-2007, 08:08 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by robsls1
Sorry only the shipper can file the claim with UPS or fed ex so it is your problem.

not according to UPS. I just spoke with them about it myself... they will ask him to get an estimate for repair, submit the estimate, then they will pay to repair the damage.
Old 10-18-2007, 10:55 AM
Launching!

what i find interesting is the pics were taken during the day obviously, but not posted until 1:21am this morning.

im not 100% certain that is my hood you are trying to pass off here as damaged...not that it matters, i didnt ride with the trucks or the airplane the hood was shipped around in. the pics are all obviously new damage...
Old 10-18-2007, 10:58 AM
Launching!

it was SHIPPED as promised. Escelate it alllll you want, i am not responsible for shipping. I got insurance on it, how it arrives because of UPS's carelessness is not my responsibility. you got a problem, file a claim with UPS and cry to them.

its a shame though because i dont think that is my hood, because the paint did not have that level of orange peel in it as it does in #1. post a picture of the entire hood.
Im sure the hood was in "prefect condition:- Kind of how it was
1) "Shipped on wed"
2) "Shipped ground"
3) I would recieve a message on monday
4) You sent me a tracking number AND THEN i filed a complaint.

Do you want the list to go on? You have done nothing but lie and then lie, and then lie some more to try to cover the previous lies

How soon before the hood shipped do you have pictures? Where was the hood shipped from? Who signed to have the hood shipped? What is the number to the shop where your car is located at right now? What is your name?

I just spoke with ups freight and they have reassured me that the person who files the claim is the person who paid to have it shipped ( aka the seller )

Quick Reply: SMOKKINU-Horrible Seller, unjustified feedback left