Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Jantzer98SS where the hell are you?

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2007, 08:12 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SMOKKINU
i havent been able to get in touch with him.... you will get your stuff though, trust me. he's a good guy!!!
yea trust the guy who just beat someone on this site for $750...
Old 11-10-2007, 05:56 AM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bcgetfresh
yea trust the guy who just beat someone on this site for $750...

i totally did yo....
Old 11-11-2007, 12:05 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by SMOKKINU
i totally did yo....
You weren't so sarcastic and smiley on your disgraceful vid, were you?

It seems that you care a lot more about other ppl sales than your own ****.
Old 11-18-2007, 04:54 PM
Banned

Just got off the phone with QSPres and he did indeed file a complaint against Scott. Scott has still not sent any items, nor has he responded to any of QSPres' e-mails...

I am posting here because there is some sort of problem with QSPres' account and he can't log on right now.

The hammer will be dropping soon!

Last edited by The_Humbler; 11-18-2007 at 05:20 PM.
Old 12-10-2007, 10:38 AM
On The Tree

Good luck man. Alot of people got screwed by him. https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...931&highlight=
He bsed me about shipping my tb for atleast a month, and now 3 years later still no core refund.
Old 12-12-2007, 12:31 AM
Launching!

FYI, he passed away recently from what I was told.
Old 12-31-2007, 07:57 PM
On The Tree

That's true
Old 01-04-2008, 03:33 AM
Banned

Well since QPRES isn't going to give an update, I will. Product was delivered a couple weeks ago and I offered to refund 50% via paypal, but will do so via cashiers check since he doesn't have paypal.

And as far as someone that starts rumors about someone being dead or supporting it when you have absolutely no idea, you are simply a fool. I may have felt that way, but you don't talk about somebody like that.

I have not been on the computer for many reasons, one being electromagnetic sensitivity caused by my condition.

I have positive feedback on this board, have never screwed anybody out of money or parts, and never will.

Have a good day,
Scott
Old 01-07-2008, 05:46 AM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Another 'condidtion'? Yeah, you screwed me and plenty others'. Haven't you been temporarily banned before for obvious reasons? Paid-up sponsor seldom EVER get banned from here.
Old 01-07-2008, 09:30 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Jantzer98SS

I have positive feedback on this board, have never screwed anybody out of money or parts, and never will.

Scott
research proves otherwise.
Old 01-08-2008, 04:04 AM
11 Second Club

Electromagnetic condition. Dude....! WTF! I dont know you and you sound like a con artist....... But regardless of the situation, if your going to sell here on LS1tech.... you need to be prepared to have the item out as soon as the payment is made. Regardless. no exceptions. There will always be someone out there who can get it to Fed Ex or the local post office.
Old 01-10-2008, 02:03 PM
Banned

I have said it before and I will say it again. I have had my share of slow deliveries. But until you have run a business that is CUSTOM work and understand how giving a quote on monday may not be accurate wednesday, then you will never understand how difficult it is to please everyone. One of the problems with this site is that it's political and people run in packs. A buddy of a buddy ports throttle bodies so he might try to run down my reputation etc. And it happens ALOT. Then you have people that have never dealt with me or other sponsers and talk like they know them. On top of that, the average customer doesn't post here, usually the frustrated customer. I've sold well over a thousand throttle bodies and many other parts, so I expect some criticism for delivery etc. One thing you can't say is that I didn't put everything into my products and they weren't top notch.

JEB99TA, how exactly did I screw you? Thats just it you talk and talk and don't speak the facts.

ZEX-Z, STFU! You don't know me, you don't know anything about my condition, have a little respect for the sick. It's not as easy as have the product shipped as soon as payment is made. Unfortunately 99% of what I did on here was CUSTOM and took time to build. Not only that some pay via money order or paypal with e-check which takes time to clear.

A few of you want to complain about how I screw people.... well its not the case. Maybe some occasions of slow shipping, but never would I not deliver product. And for this particular circumstance of this thread, the buyer was a complete ******* the day after the sale took place so I let him wait with the package sitting in my truck. He PM's me asking if the product was delivered. Keep in mind, I was dealing with 10+ other people at the same time and he didn't leave a name. So I told him he's not the only guy on here I'm dealing with right now so a name might help. He replies something like "jeez your even a bigger ******* than me" and game me his name. So if you wanna talk like that to me and have no respect, then I'm not gonna respect you.

The luxury I have is that I did what I did because I loved it and didn't depend on it. So when the ******** made it not fun anymore, I quit.
Old 01-12-2008, 07:13 AM
Banned

QSPRES is traveling this week, so he just sent me the latest update....

Last message from Scott as of this morning

QSPres asking if he has sent the refund yet, for the third time:

I haven't because it hasn't been convenient yet. I haven't been to the bank or USPS. If you had paypal it would be done instantly. However, I will be shipping product monday so I can get one then. Now whether you chose to comment on ls1tech, I really don't care. There are alot of guys out there just like you that only bitch when something isn't right to them and have nothing good to say when things are good. You know you started the bullshit by calling me an ******* from day one. You expect me to put your needs in front of mine or others?

I like the "I haven't started anymore **** yet either" message. So you plan to start more ****. lol

Scott

QSPRES' response:

"I haven't because it hasn't been convenient yet."

Which explains the ******* part.. Again.... Which, as you and I have both read, is evidently true. Nice business acumen.... I can tell you're gonna
go far.

You do care, which is why YOU posted an update.

All I've done is bitch, because NOTHING has been good yet. In case you're too dumb to figure that out, that's ON YOU. You lied, and lied, and lied
and continue to do so even now.....

I thought you were "sick"? Now I started all of this? LOL. Man, you just can't keep your stories straight...

If the check isn't here by the end of next week, more **** will be started. And the movement to get you banned that has already started will not only be continued by me, I guarantee you it will be completed.

So please, continue lying and being an *******. You're only hurting yourself in the end....

Don't know much about theis Jantzer guy, but I won't be dealing with his, ever!
Old 01-12-2008, 03:16 PM
Banned

AAPPS Who are you? You have 10 posts and ZERO feedback rating. I think you can take a hike.

You're just another guy bitching that doesn't know me and hasn't ever dealt with me. My point exactly. You speak like your a representative of QPRES, lol. Its kinda funny QPRES can send you an email, but can't update this post.

You know I OFFERED to send half his money back for the inconvenience, something I didn't HAVE TO DO. But since he thinks it is owed to him and doesn't appreciate it in any respect.... I'm not sending it. He payed for a power steering assembly, of which he was telling me I was screwing him after he payed me, at only $120 which is a joke, and he has the power steering assembly in hand so the deal is done.

During the time I was late on shipping, find out how many times I logged onto this site. I WAS SICK, am still sick, although stable. When you are SICK SICK, like in not a cold, but a seriously life threatening situation, a debilitating condition, you don't have the capacity to worry about such inconsequential stuff. So I appologized for it and offered half his money back, but since the gesture wasn't appreciated, he's not getting it.

END OF STORY
Old 01-12-2008, 03:51 PM
Banned

Because you never had any intention of paying anyway....

QSPres and I ENCOURAGE EVERYOPNE who reads this post to PM a mod to get this fool banned.

When he comes back from travel, negative feedback will be left. And you'll be lucky if he doesn't post every time you do reminding everyone of what a scumbag you are.

Have a good day.
Old 01-15-2008, 05:52 AM
Banned

The latest updates:

Poor Scott has NO idea who he's trying to bluff....

QSPRES:

To: sjantzer@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: Trickflow, TTII's, Madman, Yank, BMR, Eibach, Corbeau CR1, Ported LS2 TB UPDATED!
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 17:50:15 -0500

My buddy sent me your response Scott, so let me send one back..

I'm calling my house Saturday night. If there isn't an envelope there with
your name on the return and a money order inside, here's what will happen
Monday morning. Not probably, not "if I feel like it", but you can count on it like the sun rising...

I will not only update and resubmit my claims against you with the USPS and the FBI that I filed, but I will be contacting your local law enforcement
offices, your local District Attorney, and the local Better Business Bureau.
Whether you are a member or not, a complaint that is not resolved will be in their public records for 3 years.

I have it in writing, from you, not once, but twice that you would be
refunding half of my money and I will hold you to it.

Expect updates on the forum as well.

Scammer:

I'm under no obligation to send you any money back. You got the item you payed for. Go ahead and waste your time, you won't get any money out of me. I might get a phone call from the state, but I will tell them the situation and it will be over with. Your threats mean nothing to me. Your just an ******* like you said from day one. My saying I'm sending you $ does not constitute a contract my friend, it's purely a gift. You obviously have no legal background, and I happen to. I have the statement from you that acknowledges receipt of the item, I'm covered. You do what you want, you can stir the pot, but in the end you might find bad things coming your way. And you're not worth my time to retaliate, but I'm sure someone at some point will.

Now he's threatening QSPRES. Anyone interested in doing business with this clown? I hope everyone is doing thier part with the mods about removing him from this community....
Old 01-15-2008, 08:15 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Jantzer98SS

funny. I never got the TB and other stuff I ordered, and took 4 months and pro stock john to get involved for you to send my money back..

I hate it that you are still on here pulling the same crap
Old 01-15-2008, 09:16 AM
Banned

E-mail the ADMIN. Tell them about how bad this guy is!!! He needs to go!!!!!!!

Every post he has in the for sale section will have a link to this post by the end fo the day today. That's my mission.

That $60 you're stiffing QSPRES for will cost you THOUSANDS.
Old 01-15-2008, 11:08 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by AAPPS
E-mail the ADMIN. Tell them about how bad this guy is!!! He needs to go!!!!!!!

Every post he has in the for sale section will have a link to this post by the end fo the day today. That's my mission.

That $60 you're stiffing QSPRES for will cost you THOUSANDS.

Oh my god.... get a ****** life! In fact, I hope YOU GET BANNED for instigating this bullshit....
Old 01-15-2008, 11:22 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Brad Hutchcraft
Oh my god.... get a ****** life! In fact, I hope YOU GET BANNED for instigating this bullshit....
STFU. I don't like to see people get screwed either.

Quick Reply: Jantzer98SS where the hell are you?