Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Jantzer98SS where the hell are you?

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2008, 08:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Havok2
then he shouldnt make sales if he has a problems with his health....
he should concentrate on that and leave the sales to a relative or something...takes 10-15 mins to drop something at the post office.
I WAS JUST READY TO SAY THIS SAME **** LOL!!!YOU BEAT ME TO IT GUY LOL!! IF THE GUYS SICK I CAN UNDERSTAND!! SEND BACK THE GUYS MONEY!!THAT CAN BE DONE!!LYING ON YOUR BACK IN THE DAMN BED!!!Everyones saying good guy good guy **** if it were one of them LOL!!!good guy would be the last thing theyed be saying!!SEND BACK THE GUYS MONEY DUDE AND WE ALL HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER!!
Old 02-19-2008, 08:46 AM
TECH Addict

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I can't believe you're still on here Scott. You say you're an "honest" guy and don't screw people over?! How about finally settling with me after 2 YEARS...that's right people 2 YEARS to finally get some product back after paying up front. He wouldn't even give me my core charge back but sent me some used valve covers for me to sell on ebay to try and recover my core...I'm glad you finally owned up to your wrongdoings but still...2 F_cking YEARS is a disgrace to anyone that does business...you're borderline a crook.
Old 02-19-2008, 07:18 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Red99TA
I can't believe you're still on here Scott. You say you're an "honest" guy and don't screw people over?! How about finally settling with me after 2 YEARS...that's right people 2 YEARS to finally get some product back after paying up front. He wouldn't even give me my core charge back but sent me some used valve covers for me to sell on ebay to try and recover my core...I'm glad you finally owned up to your wrongdoings but still...2 F_cking YEARS is a disgrace to anyone that does business...you're borderline a crook.
Well you pretty well said it right there. I sent you other product "you agreed upon" to settle what I owed you for the core charge. I did what I could to make ends meet. Maybe your good buddies with one of my former competitors.
Old 02-19-2008, 07:53 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Jantzer98SS
I did what I could to make ends meet. Maybe your good buddies with one of my former competitors.
I just don't understand why you would offer somebody a refund for a core charge and then nearly 2 years after I mailed you the core you still couldn't cough if up . Whatever, I'm done with that as mentioned I'm glad I got something back for it. As for your competitors I'm not buddies with any of them. In fact I learned how to port TB's myself and actually sold about 10 or so on ebay before deciding that my freetime was worth more to me than what I was making on the side doing that. FWIW I always delivered as promised with the longest wait being a couple business days not years
Old 06-13-2009, 08:23 AM
Staging Lane

If anybody can get hold of this c$%k can you tell him a bloke in australia has a $1300 USD order from 5 months ago and still has not recived the tb!! he is wanting a full refund or his lawyers will be intouched......thanks.
Old 06-13-2009, 09:18 AM
TECH Apprentice

That much for a tb? Wow, you really, really got hosed. And he is banned, so I doubt he will be getting on.
Old 06-15-2009, 12:23 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

good luck to all the peeps in here getting a refund from Jantzer.up to his old ways again.still the same.aint buying nothing from you.
Old 06-15-2009, 12:25 AM
11 Second Club

he hasn't been on the boards for like 11 months. . . . . .
Old 06-16-2009, 09:03 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Jantzer98SS
Well you pretty well said it right there. I sent you other product "you agreed upon" to settle what I owed you for the core charge. I did what I could to make ends meet. Maybe your good buddies with one of my former competitors.
God such a piece of ****. I had really hoped after the first go round people would have caught on. This isn't the first time this has happened to members on here.

Glad to see this POS finally banned.
Old 06-17-2009, 05:32 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

iirc still sells on ebay
Old 06-19-2009, 04:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

Ordered a TB from Jantzer Wednesday and got it today. Seems like he's fine with ebay sales, just not everything he did before Ebay.
Old 06-19-2009, 08:19 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by SkullV
Ordered a TB from Jantzer Wednesday and got it today. Seems like he's fine with ebay sales, just not everything he did before Ebay.
No there's other threads on here w/in the past few months where he has screwed people on ebay too. Apparently if you wait long enough after a sale then ebay won't let you leave negative feedback so people that get screwed can't hurt his rating. He's really hit and miss and IMO is the same POS that he was 5 yrs ago.
Old 06-22-2009, 02:39 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Red99TA
No there's other threads on here w/in the past few months where he has screwed people on ebay too. Apparently if you wait long enough after a sale then ebay won't let you leave negative feedback so people that get screwed can't hurt his rating. He's really hit and miss and IMO is the same POS that he was 5 yrs ago.
Agreed. Why buy from someone who only ships out products whenever he feels like it? Doesnt make any damn sense.
Old 06-23-2009, 01:51 AM
TECH Fanatic

I will say that I got my TB in 3 days, looked great, installed it, works great, and got a message from him today saying he's awaiting my core. Seems like he's gotten things together now and has more of a "stock" of parts so people aren't waiting for work to get done.
Old 06-27-2009, 05:11 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by SkullV
I will say that I got my TB in 3 days, looked great, installed it, works great, and got a message from him today saying he's awaiting my core. Seems like he's gotten things together now and has more of a "stock" of parts so people aren't waiting for work to get done.
GOOD,
now i can send him invoice for the $ he owes
Old 07-24-2009, 03:23 PM
Teching In

Default response

Guys just stay away from this dude no parts are worth going through this mess god dam.

Quick Reply: Jantzer98SS where the hell are you?