Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

smokin87ta --- I'm not saying hes bad... yet

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2007, 12:27 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default smokin87ta --- I'm not saying hes bad... yet

I sent him my tb for porting on thursday, december 6th. I also sent him a check, which was cashed on the 13th. I have tried to send him pm's and emails, but neither work. I am NOT saying he ripped me off right now, because I understand this may take time. I just have not seen a box in the mail or even a tracking number or anything from him. I know he has a high trader rating and has done this for tons of people, thats why I doubt he would do anything out of the norm. I just want a way to get ahold of him to see how much longer this will take, or for someone that has had him perform this service for them to tell me what I should expect.

Thanks, Ben.
Old 12-18-2007, 02:31 PM
Launching!

I may be a newbie but ive viewed ls1tech for years, and i think this is bogus, if im not mistaken Tim is not a sponsor, and yet still solicits business from ls1tech.... not to mention this is the second person reporting bad dealings from him, ive seen people banned for less... why is this guy still around? 1. soliciting business 2. bad trading give him the heave ho, good luck op
Old 12-19-2007, 11:31 AM
On The Tree

people can see and buy things here in tech. You dont need to be a sponsor to post things on the selling forum
Old 12-19-2007, 11:39 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by MaroonLS1
people can see and buy things here in tech. You dont need to be a sponsor to post things on the selling forum
Actually...

from NineBall to Smokin87ta..
Tim, PSJ removed your restricted status. But, I have to warn you, if I see ONE more feedback posted or someone even mentioning buying a throttle body from you from this day forward, your restricted status comes back. So, you better drop the non-sponsor selling 100% as of yesterday. You, as a former advertiser here, should know the policy very well, so no excuses.
so, his situation is a little different...
Old 12-19-2007, 08:06 PM
12 Second Club

thats all good and sorry if he gets in trouble for this, but how long should this have taken? it shows that he deposited the check i sent him and he has recieved the tb a while ago. I just want some way to get in contact with him or something. I realize this is the holidays so it might be a little different time frame of work but I have had no messages from him since I sent it.
Old 12-21-2007, 07:08 PM
12 Second Club

did smokinta87 die or what? I sent him an email and called the number he has on his website with no responses. his phone voicemail box is full. I contacted the account he told the other guy he was using (the guy that got the used pushrods or however they were) and still have gotten no response from that account either. I just dont get it. Is it too soon for me to be mad about this? - Ben
Old 12-27-2007, 11:23 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 46 Likes on 19 Posts

Thanks for posting this. Now I have proof that he still solicits here and his account will be put on lockdown.

Quick Reply: smokin87ta --- I'm not saying hes bad... yet