Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

TXHorns05 no answering my pm's!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2008, 09:18 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default TXHorns05 no answering my pm's!!

https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...111&highlight=

i opened a paypal dispute.. all I want is the tracking number from you.. it's been over 14 days. You said you got busy at work for 2 of the 14 days, I don't get why it's not here yet.....

maybe this will get you to respond.

I will remove all posts and the dispute as soon as I get the ps3, or my money back...
Old 01-31-2008, 11:56 AM
11 Second Club

yup.I've been scammed... reporting to paypal..... hopefully I will get my money back..but doesn't look like it....
Old 02-02-2008, 10:28 AM
11 Second Club

any one know what I can do as far as filing charges against him?? Can I call his local PD and file in Arizona???

any help would be much appriciated...
Old 02-03-2008, 12:22 AM
11 Second Club

damn, this guy tried to setup a trade with me for a fast 90, seemed shady so i didnt go through with it...sorry about your bad luck man...hope you can work something out
Old 02-03-2008, 11:46 AM
11 Second Club

we are working on getting a lawyer ... I am not gunna let this *** get away with stealing from honset people anymore.... .....
Old 02-05-2008, 01:34 PM
11 Second Club

I know what you look like now bud... I am closing in on you.....

Last edited by jwitt2; 02-19-2008 at 07:57 AM.
Old 02-06-2008, 01:34 PM
11 Second Club

You would think its easy to catch these people. Its not though. I have filed multiple police reports with local and the other persons dept. Good luck on getting your money back.
Old 02-14-2008, 03:50 AM
Teching In

The police won't usually do anything since the transaction was accross state lines. The best way is to get the guys info (Real name, and address) Then you can go online and look him up to make sure it is a real address. There is a government site that is open to the public where you can get every ounce of info on any person you want (for a price of course) but at least this way you know where to find these wastes of life so you can go collect your money, beat it out of them, or get your own type of revenge. I would post the site name but I know it will get taken down since it isn't a sponsor (which is BS) so if you want it then pm me and I will give it to you. It only costs like $20 for a basic trace. For a full info package on them (address currently as well as address history, employment info, family info, financial info, legal info, etc.. then it's like $50) I had to do that with someone who wrote me a fake check for a car. I went to this site and 3 days later showed up at his work with the spare key to the car I sold him. I told his manager if I couldn't speak to him then I would be back with the police to file fraud charges. So the kid came out, and was so shocked that I found him that he got permission to leave work and we went up to the bank where he withdrew the cash and handed it to me there. At first he wasn't going to do anything till I showed him how much personal info I had on him and his family and let him know that his life as well as his entire families life would become hell if he didn't pay up, and I would take the car back and make sure he never found it till I got my cash. So he all of the sudden went from having no cash at all to being able to pull it out of his *** within 5 minutes. It's kinda funny how that works. You gotta love technology these days. The only thing that sucks for you is that you live really far away from this guy so you can't just hop in your car and show up at his house. Well good luck man. I hope you get it straightened out.
Old 02-18-2008, 01:17 PM
Launching!

Check this out.......http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=286704. Good luck catching him, at least you got help.
Old 02-18-2008, 02:05 PM
TECH Fanatic

sorry to hear this shyt ...............people suck......
Old 02-19-2008, 07:31 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by fspeedster
Check this out.......http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=286704. Good luck catching him, at least you got help.
hahaha yeah I already found that... He accepted my as a freind on his myspace.....

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndid=220613084

thats him....

I tried contacting some of his friends on myspace as well, they are protecting him...
Old 02-19-2008, 10:40 PM
Teching In

If you need to get info on him as far as where he works, lives, and any other type of personal info that is on record for him then go to www.intellius.com That will have every ounce of info ever put in the system on him so you can have some ammo when going after him. Good luck, let me know if there is anything else I can do to help you track, catch, and destroy him.
Old 02-21-2008, 11:00 AM
11 Second Club

he finalled email me from another email address. and said that his wallet was stolen... and that some one else sign up here and sold all the stuff and he is not responsible.. and paypal will give me my money back.... I am pissed because he knows he scammed me and he's trying to get out of it.. I wasn't born yesterday f'er..... I am still pressing charges.....
Old 02-23-2008, 09:20 PM
Teching In

oh ya, don't believe any of his bullshit. Who would steal a wallet and go through all the trouble of setting up an account and doing all that ****, when all they need to do is start spending money on the credit cards. I'd call his bluff and tell him if he doesn't want to find himself in court with you then you need to see some police reports backing up his bullshit story. That's a pretty big longshot of a story he is feeding you. I can't believe some of these wastes of life that thrive on scamming people. We can only hope that someone seriously scams him out of a ton of money. So if he had you paypal him money, then all you need to do is get paypal to give you the info of the person who set up that account. You will probably need the police to get a court order and get the info. But that will give you the real identity of the person who scammed you so you can press charges for fraud and for being scammed. If you confront him with that idea then he may fess up and offer you some kind of settlement to keep you from finding out the truth. Good luck with this man. And don't give up, these people need to pay for what they are doing and all the stress and grief that they are causing the honest people on this site.
Old 02-24-2008, 10:47 AM
TECH Junkie

I hate those morons who try to scam honest ppl.
Old 02-28-2008, 07:49 AM
11 Second Club

Oh yeah... hes a scammer... I asked him for proof of his account / even his wallet being stolen and no reply......He can't prove it because it wasn't done......

Quick Reply: TXHorns05 no answering my pm's!!