Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Rob Snell Jr. - FRC's - Will rip you off too!

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2003, 07:27 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rob Snell Jr. - FRC's - Will rip you off too!

I put a deposit down ($200 which was 50% of the total price)on some custom fuel rail covers from a guy named Rob Snell Jr in Virginia that others raved about. This was in December of last year and he promised me a delivery time of early March. For the first few months he delayed and delayed and now his website disappeared (ran business as Savage Customs) and no one ever answers the phone. These were supposed to be custom FRC's for a 35th SS LE and he said he was making 4 other such orders. If anyone knows this guy, would appreciate some help. All others, beware and don't send him a penny!

Alex
Old 07-23-2003, 09:27 AM
TECH Apprentice

Default Re: Rob Snell Jr. - FRC's - Will rip you off too!

Yep, I highly doubt he'll be taking anyone else's money at this point but if you're thinking about it, don't. I've kept his phone ringing all day m-f while I sit here at work. His daughter answered one time and said he was sleeping. I told her to wake him up and she asked who I was. I told her that I was on of the many people who need to speak with her dad. Her story then changed to "he's not here" (forget the fact that he was telling her what to say in the background and I actually heard him as I've spoken to him before). PM me if you want his phone number.
Old 07-23-2003, 10:15 AM
TECH Fanatic

Maybe the next phone call he recieves should be from the US Postal Inspector, or the local PD.
Old 07-23-2003, 10:56 AM
Launching!

I have the phone number, he never answers it.

Do we have any members in Virginia willing to pay this guy a visit to remind him he has our money?

Address and phone number are:

Rob Snell Jr.
11222 Beauclaire Blvd.
Fredericksburg, Va. 22408
540-898-2276

Old 07-23-2003, 05:57 PM
TECH Fanatic

Hey guys, you know that since money crossed state lines, its a Federal case now? Maybe someone should let him know that. I'd call the BBB, his local FBI agancy, and the local police. Its much worse than it seems, so dont afraid that if you press him youll just look like an ***.
Old 07-23-2003, 07:15 PM
TECH Resident

Glitch77 is correct
go get him
Old 07-23-2003, 11:44 PM
TECH Apprentice

Don't think for 1 second that I'm not gonna nail him to the wall on this one. I don't screw people and won't let it happen to me. My neighbor is one hell of a good lawyer and we wrote the obligatory final letter prior to legal action. She pretty much hit on all the violations and wrong doings mentioned and then some. I'll update on the process, but I'd bet we'll have to go legal on his ***. It's sad, but his number is now one of those numbers that I can rattle off in my sleep. If there is an audible ringer on the other end of that phone, God do I pitty whoever is near it.
I'd like to get a total of how many people he has dicked over. Sadly, they've locked all threads regarding this on the other forum and I think that's where the majority of the victims are.
Old 07-24-2003, 07:48 AM
Launching!

I think we need to put a list together of all the people this guy has screwed. We will have a bit more weight as a group. I was thinking of walking this over to my local FBI office so they can start a case file.

Alex
Old 07-24-2003, 08:42 AM
TECH Apprentice

I WISH I wasn't so busy with work and working on everyone's cars. I'd drive down there one weekend and camp out in his front yard till he got home and confront him with a list of people. We have this gay little problem solving task force on one of our local tv stations, I'd love to get them in on this but I doubt they'd touch it since it's out of state. hmmm.
Old 08-01-2003, 09:58 PM
TECH Resident

hehe, fox 2 problem solvers with i 4get what her name is. she can really mess up a dudes business.
Old 08-07-2003, 02:42 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

there is a guy that started small claims stuff against him and he got his money back w/o going to court
his screen name is absoult i think he is on the other board not sure if he is on here he can help you guys
Old 08-11-2003, 11:55 AM
TECH Apprentice

Yeah, I think he threatened legal action. I had my lawyer write a letter for me and it got no response. Now I need to stop and fill out the paperwork for a small claims suit. I'll keep ya posted.
Old 08-14-2003, 12:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

TTT
I hate deadbeats. If your going to live a life of crime atleast be smart about it. Ripping people off when they know your real name, address and phone number is just stupid. Be a man and go rob a bank if you want to be a criminal. I have more respect for a bank robber then some nutless jackass that screws people for $200 at a time.

The gene pool needs some chlorine.

Quick Reply: Rob Snell Jr. - FRC's - Will rip you off too!