Jantzer98SS

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2008, 08:43 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Jantzer98SS
11 days on the boat smart ***.
thats not what the buyer told me.
get your situation your in now and your life straighthen out and quit jerkin poeple around with bullshit excuse das all.
Old 05-11-2008, 02:50 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 35th SS
thats not what the buyer told me.
get your situation your in now and your life straighthen out and quit jerkin poeple around with bullshit excuse das all.
I don't care what the buyer told you or if you mis-understood what he told you. I told the buyer exactly what the shipper told me. I don't need you as a third party intermediary or your smart *** comments. If you want to continue to harrass me you'll probably end up like the last guy... banned. Don't you have anything better to do than be a dick and stick your nose in other people's business?
Old 05-11-2008, 02:53 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 85Iroc
Jantzer jerked me around for a couple of months on some heads that he was supposed to port & ship to me. Came up with more BS excuses than anyone could think of. He FINALLY made it right & just sent me my money back but it was a HUGE hassle. I didn't post anything negative because I did get my money back & I kinda felt bad for him since he said he was having health issues. Bottom line is, Scott, you have HORRIBLE communication in situations like this & if you're not in the position to do something then don't say that you will do it. I haven't posted anything negative until now. I just keep seeing these threads pop up. Maybe I should have given you some negative trader feedback.
You lieing sob. I told you straight up of my health problems and I could have them done in 2 weeks or it could be 2 months. We always had communication. Hell you had my phone number. What a joke. I told it like it was and didn't mis-represent anything. I offered on more occasions than one to issue a refund.

There are some real characters on this board. You like to run people down and make people out to be something they are not. What a dick!
Old 05-11-2008, 06:04 PM
On The Tree

Jantzer you are a real tool. You act like you are some great person that helps people out and gives them deals but you cant even keep your own stories straight.
Post a tracking # for it for all to see is you shipped it.

That hood should have been to Hawaii by now. You didnt follow through, and it seems like you have a long history of the same. You need to own up to this whole deal and admit you srewed up. If anyone should be banned it is you. 35thSS is straight foward, honest person and that is more then you can say for yourself. I say give Jantzer the boot!
Old 05-11-2008, 06:26 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Lrry93
Jantzer you are a real tool. You act like you are some great person that helps people out and gives them deals but you cant even keep your own stories straight.
Post a tracking # for it for all to see is you shipped it.

That hood should have been to Hawaii by now. You didnt follow through, and it seems like you have a long history of the same. You need to own up to this whole deal and admit you srewed up. If anyone should be banned it is you. 35thSS is straight foward, honest person and that is more then you can say for yourself. I say give Jantzer the boot!
All 121 posts you're a real contributor here... lol Go troll somewhere else, I don't care you're a friend of 35thSS and another Hawaii guy jumping in to beat me down. Move along. You're just here to stir the pot, you're useless.

Read post #8 you dumb sob. The buyer himself posted that he received the tracking number. Call USF Reddaway and ask them yourself how many days on the boat it takes to get there. I didn't build the boat, and I'm not piloting it so how would I know other than what the shipper tells me how long it will take to get there.
Old 05-11-2008, 06:46 PM
On The Tree

All 121 posts you're a real contributor here... lol Go troll somewhere else, I don't care you're a friend of 35thSS and another Hawaii guy jumping in to beat me down. Move along. You're just here to stir the pot, you're useless.

Read post #8 you dumb sob. The buyer himself posted that he received the tracking number. Call USF Reddaway and ask them yourself how many days on the boat it takes to get there. I didn't build the boat, and I'm not piloting it so how would I know other than what the shipper tells me how long it will take to get there.
Listen here. Dont think because your hiding in BFE OR. you are untouchable because you wanna be a internet tuff guy. If you want to get something going with me you just let me know. I wont play your B.S. games.

Useless, far from it. Just because Im not a post ***** as as active on tech as you dont mean crap. If you get your jollys off on yor post count that is on you. Here to stir the pot? I dont think so. Here to ask you to take accountability for your F'up. So keep it up Jantzer your just building the case to get rid of your useless ***.
Old 05-11-2008, 07:01 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 12 Likes on 4 Posts

You lieing sob. I told you straight up of my health problems and I could have them done in 2 weeks or it could be 2 months. We always had communication. Hell you had my phone number. What a joke. I told it like it was and didn't mis-represent anything. I offered on more occasions than one to issue a refund.

There are some real characters on this board. You like to run people down and make people out to be something they are not. What a dick!
I can't ******* believe you have the nerve to call ME a liar!! I promise you wouldn't have the ***** to call me a liar to my face! I may be a lot of things but dishonest is NOT one of them.

You told me about your "medical situation" AFTER (about 3 weeks after) I sent you the money for the TB & heads. I offered for you to send me my money back & you said 'no, I'll get them done' so I believed that. I gave you every chance to either get the heads done or send me the money back. After OVER 2 MONTHS I filed a paypal dispute to get my money. You're communication consisted of me PMing you & emailing you several times before you finally got back to me with MORE EXCUSES!!. I wish I had saved all the PMs to you and the few from you. I did have your phone # but you VERY RARELY answered when I called.

We all know who is lieing here & it isn't me. You really think all these people have a problem with you & it's their fault?? Could it possibly be you?? I guess that thought never occurred to you. I stayed out of your business time after time of seeing these types of threads but not anymore. I don't want other people getting jerked around by you like I did.

Lets take a poll & see who people think the real dick is in this thread.
Old 05-11-2008, 07:11 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Scott Jantzer has always lied and used the same old excuses for years about 'health issues', 'emergencies', and 'hard times'. Scott, the only hard times you've EVER had is when you've screwed people right, left, and sideways on this board ... and who knows where else in life.

The only ******* here is you, my friend. I hope I'm your First Sergeant in hell ... that will be for an eternity and you'll pay for the things you have done to people in life.
Old 05-11-2008, 07:46 PM
TECH Addict

I don't care what the buyer told you or if you mis-understood what he told you. I told the buyer exactly what the shipper told me. I don't need you as a third party intermediary or your smart *** comments. If you want to continue to harrass me you'll probably end up like the last guy... banned. Don't you have anything better to do than be a dick and stick your nose in other people's business?
now you dont care what the buyer said and I didnt misunderstood him.not trying to be a third party intermediary here.just trying to help the guy out since he is in my area.you called me a dick and a smartass.thats cool.know what they say:what comes around goes around.remember that.

and remember what Jeb99TA last sentence/comment.
Old 05-11-2008, 08:50 PM
Banned

Lrry93:

You came on here and told me flat out I was lying and took shots at me. Not the other way around.

85Iroc:
I don't know how we can be so far off on our recolection of what happened. What I will say is you had my phone number and I answered my phone. Why would somebody give you their phone number if they were stiffing you lol. And my number is still the same. If you have a problem then call me. I also was going to port the heads for dirt cheap so I can't believe you can sit here and take shots at me. The way you described the deal painted the picture that I stiffed you of your money and had no communication.... that is the furthest from the truth and you know it. I think I was even willing to take a set of LS6 heads or something in trade to make the deal work better for you.

JEB99TA:
I haven't screwed anybody out of anything in my life and never will. Slow on shipping some throttle bodies in the past yes. Screw anybody over... no. You sure have some strong words and a completely innacurate portray of who I am. You must really be at peace with yourself and life.

At this point I'm done responding to you guys. You have nothing to do with this thread and your intent is clearly hammer away cause it's so easy to do. It's the same handful of guys and their friends trying to talk like I screw people over lol. Well fortunately the feedback system doesn't lie.
Old 05-12-2008, 07:39 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 12 Likes on 4 Posts

85Iroc:
I don't know how we can be so far off on our recolection of what happened. What I will say is you had my phone number and I answered my phone. Why would somebody give you their phone number if they were stiffing you lol. And my number is still the same. If you have a problem then call me. I also was going to port the heads for dirt cheap so I can't believe you can sit here and take shots at me. The way you described the deal painted the picture that I stiffed you of your money and had no communication.... that is the furthest from the truth and you know it. I think I was even willing to take a set of LS6 heads or something in trade to make the deal work better for you.
You must have me confused with someone else as there as never any mention of LS6 heads in our deal. I've never touched a set of LS6 heads much less owned them. Our deal was supposed to be for you porting a set of 98 heads which I sent you $500 for. That isn't bank breaking by any means but it isn't dirt cheap for a set of hand ported 98 heads seeing as I had Mike Stark (professional) quote me $350 to hand port a set.

I made it clear that I got my money back....... but, I had to file a paypal disupte to get it. Our communication was this:

I would PM you about 4 or 5 times & finally get a lame excuse for response about how you had been sick & couldn't get back with me. Only problem with that is you can see when someone has been on this website & you were on here pretty much daily during this time. If you felt well enough to come onto this website then you felt well enough to paypal me my money.

I don't have a problem with you per se since I did eventually get squared away with you & like I said, I've stayed out of your business until now.

Bottom line man, If you make a promise to someone that you will do something, do it. If your health issues are real enough that they are causing you these problems then simply don't make promises that you can't keep.

Old 05-19-2008, 05:39 PM
TECH Resident

Is there a hood yet on this?
Old 05-19-2008, 05:47 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by sdbrown84
Is there a hood yet on this?
I am working with the shippers here on island bunch of lazy asses. so yes and no.
Old 05-19-2008, 05:48 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 99z28monster
I am working with the shippers here on island bunch of lazy asses. so yes and no.
They called me also. Don't know what the story is yet. They left a message to call them so I did and I had to leave a message. They haven't called me back today.
Old 05-19-2008, 05:58 PM
TECH Resident

They called me also. Don't know what the story is yet. They left a message to call them so I did and I had to leave a message. They haven't called me back today.
could you pm me the number and I will get intouch with the lazy *** guys.
Old 05-20-2008, 07:34 PM
Banned

So did you get the hood?
Old 05-20-2008, 09:22 PM
TECH Resident

So did you get the hood?
nope called the shippers here and she told me they couldnt deliver today because they alread left or some crap and that they dont work past 3pm. So it is supposed to be here tomorrow.
Old 05-20-2008, 10:23 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Lazy Hawaiians. Nothing here opens up till like 9-10am anyway. wtf
Old 05-21-2008, 02:35 AM
TECH Addict

awryte folks updates tomorrow or bum bye.you know the kine.
Old 05-21-2008, 06:05 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

LOL Rex on patrol!

Quick Reply: Jantzer98SS