Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Jantzer98SS

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2008, 07:24 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 35th SS
awryte folks updates tomorrow or bum bye.you know the kine.
???

I thought shipping doesn't take 11+ days to hawaii? Today is day 20 and it was delivered.
Old 05-21-2008, 08:25 PM
TECH Resident

Got the hood today.
Old 05-22-2008, 01:40 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

awryte good.check for damage.
Old 05-22-2008, 01:48 AM
Banned

awryte good.check for damage.
I sure would like to sell you something.
Old 05-22-2008, 07:02 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Are you a sponsor yet? Military discount!
Old 05-22-2008, 09:59 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Jantzer98SS
I sure would like to sell you something.

thanks but no thanks jantzer I prefer buying from a few sponsors here and only people I know and trust.
Old 05-22-2008, 11:27 PM
Banned

thanks but no thanks jantzer I prefer buying from a few sponsors here and only people I know and trust.
If I become a sponser will you buy something from me? I'm going to make you a happy customer yet.
Old 05-24-2008, 01:08 AM
TECH Addict

appreciate the offer but no thanks.Im sure someone else will buy from you.
Old 05-28-2008, 01:27 AM
TECH Resident

I would just like to warn anyone who deals with this guy to be carefull. If you leave him negative feedback that was justified he will make bogus claims and blame you and make up lies. And treats customers like crap and antagonizes them. here is what I sent as the feedback comment to Jantzer98ss and is smart *** reply
99z28monster 05-27-2008, 06:42 PM
Hopefully you can get your health situation straightend out before you jump into to many sales. I feel that you were just jerking me around on the shipping on the hood which is bad business. I paid you promptly however after the issue of the hood not being shipped I had the money pulled from paypal. After the hood was finally recieved you were paid that day. I feel I did everything on my side to make this a smooth transaction. The issue was on yours the sellers side in not doing what you said you would do. It took me pulling the money from paypal to get you to get the product shipped. I posted the link to the thread were multiple people complained about the same sort of issues with you. All I got from you was excuses and pity me I am sick. I am amazed that you have such positive feedback when you handle your self the way you have and still do. Hopefully this feedback helps others avoid dealing with similar issues in the future.

Jantzer98SS 05-27-2008, 08:08 PM
Tell your buddy over there that I just sold a throttle body to hi for me. I bet he's satisfied with his transaction.
Old 05-28-2008, 01:40 AM
TECH Resident

So there we have it shady sellers trying to screw people over and once someone actually says something about it they get all pissed and in turn give negative feedback over a bunch of lies. Just check my rating and see for your selves what he feels I did so wrong. Delayed payment after he gave me a tracking number? BS I was not giving the money back untill I had product in hand, After being lied to from day one about shipping the hood. Maybe if you had shipped the damn thing on time you would have never had the money pulled away. You are a thief and are mad that you were bested at your own game.

So how did you get that I with held the money for 30+ days? How about some proof you are a liar.

Recent activity - Last updated 5/27/2008 23:33 PDT Show

File Type To/From Name/Email/Phone Amount ($) Date Status Details Action
Payment To Jackson Jantzer -$745.00 USD May 21, 2008 Completed Details
this is the day I got the hood.

here is when I filed the charge back on him almost a month after I paid him and still had not recieved anything but lies and promises. NO tracking number.

Chargeback Non-Receipt Jackson Jantzer 13434829103037938 Apr. 9, 2008 -$745.00 USD May 3, 2008 Being Reviewed By Paypal PP-468-971-276

So thats 18 days that you had to wait to get your money once I pulled it out for my own safety. So I guess that negative feedback you left for me was just a bunch of BS and your way of trying to get back at someone for trying to show everyone the truth about you as a awful seller.
Old 05-28-2008, 12:54 PM
Banned

First of all I'm not pissed about anything. It's obvious you are and have resorted to the childish name calling and sig that could get you banned.

Here is my feedback rating on ebay. 100%
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...227105521&rd=1

I'm not going to get into a pissing match again. Jonathen you told me when I provided the tracking number you would lift the claim with paypal. Well not only did you not do that, you proceeded to call your credit card company and dispute the charge. Then you gave me excuse after excuse why you didn't resolve the claim with paypal. That is the truth. Now you could have told me upfront you wouldn't lift it until receiving the hood, which does nothing for you, but you didn't. And because paypal doesn't cover you against incorrect or damaged product or not as described products, you could have released the $ after the tracking number was sent because paypal would have released the $ regardless at some point. What I'm trying to say is that you held the $ on purpose knowing it wasn't doing you any good to hold it, but just so I didn't have access to it. You were being a dick, plain and simple.

I'm not saying I wasn't slow shipping the hood, but you didn't follow up with what you told me either. You did get the hood for considerably less than direct from VFN and way faster as well.
Old 05-28-2008, 10:58 PM
TECH Resident

To bad this isnt ebay buddy you rating there doesnt mean squat on here. I never called my CC company it was all done over emails. Also I did lift the claim on paypal, they couldnt pull any money because my CC company wouldnt allow them. Thats why I had to just repay the funds. The funds were pulled before I ever recieved a tracking number. It is all done and over with now you have the money and I have the hood.

Originally Posted by Jantzer98SS
First of all I'm not pissed about anything. It's obvious you are and have resorted to the childish name calling and sig that could get you banned.

Here is my feedback rating on ebay. 100%
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...227105521&rd=1

I'm not going to get into a pissing match again. Jonathen you told me when I provided the tracking number you would lift the claim with paypal. Well not only did you not do that, you proceeded to call your credit card company and dispute the charge. Then you gave me excuse after excuse why you didn't resolve the claim with paypal. That is the truth. Now you could have told me upfront you wouldn't lift it until receiving the hood, which does nothing for you, but you didn't. And because paypal doesn't cover you against incorrect or damaged product or not as described products, you could have released the $ after the tracking number was sent because paypal would have released the $ regardless at some point. What I'm trying to say is that you held the $ on purpose knowing it wasn't doing you any good to hold it, but just so I didn't have access to it. You were being a dick, plain and simple.

I'm not saying I wasn't slow shipping the hood, but you didn't follow up with what you told me either. You did get the hood for considerably less than direct from VFN and way faster as well.
Old 05-28-2008, 11:19 PM
TECH Addict

OK now its done and over with. both of you shut the **** up and move on.lesson learned on this one.any mods close this thread/post already.
Old 05-28-2008, 11:31 PM
Banned

OK now its done and over with. both of you shut the **** up and move on.lesson learned on this one.any mods close this thread/post already.
I think that's a great idea.

Quick Reply: Jantzer98SS