Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Form>Function aka Craig Payne...

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2008, 09:21 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i really feel for you guys who have lost money like this.
theivery is such a despicable act.
Old 11-18-2008, 04:08 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Originally Posted by Johny GTO
i really feel for you guys who have lost money like this.
theivery is such a despicable act.

In the long run it just makes it harder for us honest guys to do business on the net.
Old 11-18-2008, 04:29 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by dkbykesdk
thanks scott, i got a email from a guy, but he understood what i was saying, just didint want my rep to be ripped apart cuz this kid is a tool

Talked to JP today. He is on the same train as most of us. CLEAR!
Old 11-18-2008, 04:32 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Scott@DrivelineSolutions
In the long run it just makes it harder for us honest guys to do business on the net.
true, scott push this 406 i got forsale, th400 an U.C.C converter from my mustang, i just picked up a 2000 ss camaro roller for CHEAP
Old 11-18-2008, 04:35 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Any of you actually contact the authorities?
Old 11-18-2008, 04:42 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by dochall22
Any of you actually contact the authorities?
I called the local police department back in July once all this started going down hill. They told me that since I was out of state, all I could do was file a complaint with the Attorney General, and if they got enough complaints, they would investigate. Apparently, I was the only person to fill out a complaint.
Old 11-18-2008, 04:50 PM
Staging Lane

WTF...man I'm worried now. Looks like this weekend I'll be pulling the heads and oil pan off of my "low mileage" TBSS LS2. Hopefully my engine is good.

If its messed up I don't know what I'm going to do.

I haven't had much luck buying parts off here. I also picked up a *perfect* LS2 intake manifold. I get it and the rear vacuum nipple that connects to the booster was broken off.

Originally Posted by TheBiz

I don't know. Whatever, I've gotten back a thousand of the THOUSANDS of dollars I've lost in this ordeal.

Just FYI, I just dropped another $1200 at the machine shop to fix the "low mile motor" I received.

-Broken Ring
-Scar on the back 2 cylinders (had to be bored)
-Had to buy new pistons
-Replaced the rods just to make sure.
-Crank had to be turned because of a nick in a journal
-Rod Bearings
-Cam Bearings
-Main Bearings
-Re-balance
-Bore
-Line Hone
-Assembly
-...and whatever else was on the bill

Last edited by SoonLS1Powered; 11-18-2008 at 04:53 PM. Reason: Add material
Old 11-18-2008, 08:35 PM

true, scott push this 406 i got forsale, th400 an U.C.C converter from my mustang, i just picked up a 2000 ss camaro roller for CHEAP
How about you shed some light on where these motors are coming from, A buddy of mine received an LS2 that supposedly was being removed for an iron block 408 with boost. So why did Greinder03 cut the fuel line and leave half of it on the rail? Shady as ****. .
Old 11-18-2008, 10:28 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by REVNRIDE
How about you shed some light on where these motors are coming from, A buddy of mine received an LS2 that supposedly was being removed for an iron block 408 with boost. So why did Greinder03 cut the fuel line and leave half of it on the rail? Shady as ****. .
its 406 old school 1972 block sbc not ls stuff.
Old 11-18-2008, 10:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 37 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by REVNRIDE
greinder seems to have alot of LS2s and L92 forsale.

anywho, craig called me tonight. told me R&L is coming tomorrow to pick it up and he would have pictures of the block on the truck and a tracking number for me tomorrow.

hopefully this can all be put behind soon
Old 11-19-2008, 05:40 AM
10 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

its 406 old school 1972 block sbc not ls stuff.
He was probably referring to this and why would you bring up your stuff for sale on this thread? You sound and type just like Craig, maybe thats why there is some confusion.
https://ls1tech.com/forums/lsx-parts...d-pistons.html

no where, why you think nobody has got them, he is a scammer, sorry bout all your bad internet purchases from him but this is why you never buy nothing online...
I have been buying stuff online for years and Craig was the first to get me. If your trying to clear your name, why are you going about it so half assed.

thanks scott, i got a email from a guy, but he understood what i was saying, just didint want my rep to be ripped apart cuz this kid is a tool
Old 11-19-2008, 08:58 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by alocker
he was probably referring to this and why would you bring up your stuff for sale on this thread? You sound and type just like craig, maybe thats why there is some confusion.
https://ls1tech.com/forums/lsx-parts...d-pistons.html

i have been buying stuff online for years and craig was the first to get me. If your trying to clear your name, why are you going about it so half assed.
suck my dick i dont have to clear **** im am not a scammer, once again ask around my name is jp. I was just telling scott (who built the 406 for me) to try to sell it for me.

You got a problem with me pm me about it, i dont care who you are dont try to flip any of your problems on me just because i have a ls2 in my car an now i wanna sell the shortblock, saying i need to clear my name, your a joke......
Old 11-19-2008, 11:25 AM
TECH Fanatic

suck my dick i dont have to clear **** im am not a scammer, once again ask around my name is jp. I was just telling scott (who built the 406 for me) to try to sell it for me.

You got a problem with me pm me about it, i dont care who you are dont try to flip any of your problems on me just because i have a ls2 in my car an now i wanna sell the shortblock, saying i need to clear my name, your a joke......
please, not in this thread... theres more then enough going on without having to add to it.
Old 11-19-2008, 11:38 AM
10 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

This is exactly the type of response I was expecting. If you wanted the courtesy of a PM, you should have offered me the same.

whats up scott it J.P will you tell these people i am not affilated with this kid
Sure sounds like your trying to clear your name here. I dont think your Craig and I dont care because I didnt loose a dime. I am trying to prevent fraud from what I have gone through. Unfortunately 95% of all of the Gen IV engines for sale on this board are located around Detroit. This makes it very hard to determine who is actually a scammer.

Scammer or not, you come off as arrogant and unintelligent in your response. That wont make it any easier for you to sell your parts.
Old 11-19-2008, 02:34 PM
10 Second Club

This is exactly the type of response I was expecting. If you wanted the courtesy of a PM, you should have offered me the same.

Sure sounds like your trying to clear your name here. I dont think your Craig and I dont care because I didnt loose a dime. I am trying to prevent fraud from what I have gone through. Unfortunately 95% of all of the Gen IV engines for sale on this board are located around Detroit. This makes it very hard to determine who is actually a scammer.

Scammer or not, you come off as arrogant and unintelligent in your response. That wont make it any easier for you to sell your parts.
your righ sorry for getting outta hand but i have got a couple emails asking if this was craig paine or griender30, i dont need anyone to think of me as them, yes alot of motors are from detroit area cuz there is alot places that scrap these motor for CHEAP! there is even a place that gm sends there stuff to scrap, with just little issues like, a bad pushrod, or slightly bend valve just lil things, an i got mine for $450 bucks, it had a busted intake thats it..
Old 11-19-2008, 03:36 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Jp is a good guy, a little young and wet behind the ear but he is learning. I have helped him out a few times and in our conversations IMO he not one of the scammers like Craig.
Old 11-19-2008, 05:26 PM
TECH Fanatic

got a phone cal from craig saying it was picked up. he emailed me this picture.

seems like things are going good. hope this will be over soon for everyone and we can put this behind.
Old 11-19-2008, 05:28 PM
Teching In

Default still witing

Well a E check was sent and Paypal said it would take 3-5 days to clear.

This is for the people who know and are waiting.

So no comment's yet. from me.
Old 11-19-2008, 05:31 PM
10 Second Club

ohhh he threw in a new pair of sneaks!!!

gl man this is a reall shitty situation. i would have definitely went on a road trip
Old 11-19-2008, 05:55 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Spectre86
got a phone cal from craig saying it was picked up. he emailed me this picture.

seems like things are going good. hope this will be over soon for everyone and we can put this behind.

Good deal John. I talked to Paypal today in person. The chargeback from my credit card is going through right now. I asked the nice gentleman (after burning off his ear for 30 minutes with the WHOLE story) if I would be out of line to contact my bank to see if I could get the $1200 back that I paid with my account. He said that there would be NOTHING wrong with that since what I received was so FAR from what I was told I was getting.

I may call them tomorrow. Wish I would have done this in July.

Quick Reply: Form>Function aka Craig Payne...