Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Beware Of 1big Cam! He Is A Scammer

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2008, 10:06 AM
Internet Mechanic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Id just give the money back, it was given in good faith and he did not have you hold the car for 2 months and never come through, can this guy prove he lost potential sales in the 1 or so days of holding it!?
Old 09-15-2008, 10:31 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BlackScreaminMachine
Id just give the money back, it was given in good faith and he did not have you hold the car for 2 months and never come through, can this guy prove he lost potential sales in the 1 or so days of holding it!?
He held it for a week so we could both get off of work and what not..i cannot believe this.
Old 09-15-2008, 04:29 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Ya whats the big deal? The car was not described correctly. Therefore that is the sellers fault not the buyers. Would you buy a car after driving this far and come to find out lies were told just so you would come and try and buy it?

You said original paint, according to the buyer it was not.

You said no rust, and there was rust.

Whats the problem dude? Man up and deal with this in a mature way. Not by saying "Do what you gotta do."

People like you is what makes the internet a bad place to buy things from .

IMO you owe this guy his money back, atleast the $500.
Old 09-15-2008, 05:25 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by bjamick
Ya whats the big deal? The car was not described correctly. Therefore that is the sellers fault not the buyers. Would you buy a car after driving this far and come to find out lies were told just so you would come and try and buy it?

You said original paint, according to the buyer it was not.

You said no rust, and there was rust.

Whats the problem dude? Man up and deal with this in a mature way. Not by saying "Do what you gotta do."

People like you is what makes the internet a bad place to buy things from .

IMO you owe this guy his money back, atleast the $500.
Thanks
I never thought i would ever have to do this, i was always truthful in my sales, hence my 37 positive feedback here and my 320 all positive feedback on ebay.
Old 09-15-2008, 05:47 PM
TECH Enthusiast

rev - I would stop asking for the $500 back on this forum and go after ALL the money lost because of his misrepresentation of the product.

When this guy gets stuck with the $1000+ you lost in cash and yours/his lawyer fee's I'm sure he will be sure to never try and rip someone off again.
Old 09-16-2008, 01:55 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,207 Likes on 773 Posts

I know revlimiter, he's a standup guy, sounds like this other guy misrepresented the condition of the car. Had it been me I would have left with my $500 or $500 worth of parts simple as that.
Old 09-17-2008, 05:53 PM
On The Tree

I asked for my money back because he sold the car...

this is what he says

"you want to be a bad *** and get on here running your mouth, go **** your self now!! i was going to send it all back because i did feel bad but not now you cost me some sales plus all that other money, SO FOR GET IT "
Old 09-17-2008, 06:44 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by revlimiter

this is what he says

"you want to be a bad *** and get on here running your mouth, go **** your self now!! i was going to send it all back because i did feel bad but not now you cost me some sales plus all that other money, SO FOR GET IT "
if you copied and pasted this from a pm or something i guess 1bigcam is also a retard on top of a pos...
Old 09-17-2008, 07:18 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by blwn_00gt
if you copied and pasted this from a pm or something i guess 1bigcam is also a retard on top of a pos...
for real

buck up and give him the money back.

I say you go for everything, more than the 500, but that's just me ..
Old 09-17-2008, 09:22 PM
TECH Resident

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

this is what he says

He cost himself sales by being a *******. Had he stepped up and been an honest person this thread would be settled after the first 5 posts.

He didnt feel bad about keeping your money, if he did you would have driven home with the $500.

At 23 years old, this guy has a lot of growing up to do.
Old 09-17-2008, 09:37 PM
Banned

Thanks
I never thought i would ever have to do this, i was always truthful in my sales, hence my 37 positive feedback here and my 320 all positive feedback on ebay.
I will say this, I have had dealings with Revlimiter personally, I made a agreement to purchase from him, by the discription he gave in an add, and the conversations I had with him on the phone, I also drove 4.5 hrs to meet him and spent a HELL!!!! of alot more then $500 with him, he is a very honest, pleasent, stand up guy, every thing he discribed on the phone and the add were 100% accurate and true, He even trusted me on his end and drove 4.5 hrs to meet me with out any MONEY! down. So if he says it was not up to his expections and the add was misrepresented I beleve him, GIVE HIM BACK his $500. and save your own reputation with the other members, thats a small price to pay for trust!... Good Luck Leo!!!
Old 09-18-2008, 09:53 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by OldskoolRcr
I will say this, I have had dealings with Revlimiter personally, I made a agreement to purchase from him, by the discription he gave in an add, and the conversations I had with him on the phone, I also drove 4.5 hrs to meet him and spent a HELL!!!! of alot more then $500 with him, he is a very honest, pleasent, stand up guy, every thing he discribed on the phone and the add were 100% accurate and true, He even trusted me on his end and drove 4.5 hrs to meet me with out any MONEY! down. So if he says it was not up to his expections and the add was misrepresented I beleve him, GIVE HIM BACK his $500. and save your own reputation with the other members, thats a small price to pay for trust!... Good Luck Leo!!!
Thank you. I have 37 positive feedback...not for nothing here. I try to be as up front as i can. I've always had great experiences with the guys of Ls1tech..
Old 02-05-2009, 12:58 PM
Staging Lane

well 1bigcam, the way you have dealt with rev has lost my interest in your motor. You don't sound like an honest person at all.
https://ls1tech.com/forums/lsx-parts...000-miles.html

Quick Reply: Beware Of 1big Cam! He Is A Scammer