Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Beware Of 1big Cam! He Is A Scammer

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2008, 07:44 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Beware Of 1big Cam! He Is A Scammer

I was trying to purchase a roller mustang from him...1990, he told me it was original good paint condition and no rust..i sent him a $500 deposit, i took a day off of work and drove 8 hours to check the car out and it was not original paint and had rust on it...he proceeded to tell me im out of my $500 bucks. WATCH OUT FOR HIM
Old 09-13-2008, 10:53 PM
12 Second Club

Shoulda opened a can on him
Old 09-14-2008, 08:13 AM
TECH Apprentice

i never ripped you off, i pulled a motor out of car you wanted i had to pay to get that done, i also told you when i sell the car i will send you 250 of it back thats the best i could do. the car has no rust at all guy is full of it, said his wife would not let him buy it then said is girl friend would not let him buy, i guess popular hot roding builds junk then !!! like i said i will send you 250 of it back to keep you happy thats it i paid i guy 180.00 to pull the motor out and another 120 in ebay fees

Last edited by 1bigcam; 09-14-2008 at 03:13 PM.
Old 09-14-2008, 10:33 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 1bigcam
i never ripped you off, i pulled a motor out of car you wanted i had to pay to get that done, i also told you when i sell the car i will send you 250 of it back thats the best i could do. the car has no rust at all guy is full of it, said his wife would not let him buy it then said is girl friend would not let him buy, i guess populat hot roding build junk then !!! like i said i will send you 250 of it back to keep you happy thats it i paid i guy 180.00 to pull the motor out and another 120 in ebay fees
Well i rented a trailer for a 100, spent over 400 in gas, took a day off of work..so you tell me who got ripped off. Yes we were having problems but i managed to come through with the money and yes popular hot rod did build a piece of ****. RUST ON THE 1/4 PANEL..I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR EBAY..I DIDNT WIN THE DAMN CAR

I TRIED TO BUY THE CAR THROUGH LS1TECH. THE CAR IS NOT WHAT HE SAID IT IS, I WAS TOLD THERE WAS ONE DENT ON THE ROCKER PANEL AND NO RUST. I SWEAR ON MY LIFE THERE IS RUST ABOVE THE PASSENGER REAR TIRE.

Last edited by revlimiter; 09-14-2008 at 10:39 AM.
Old 09-14-2008, 10:35 AM
On The Tree

i never ripped you off, i pulled a motor out of car you wanted i had to pay to get that done, i also told you when i sell the car i will send you 250 of it back thats the best i could do. the car has no rust at all guy is full of it, said his wife would not let him buy it then said is girl friend would not let him buy, i guess populat hot roding build junk then !!! like i said i will send you 250 of it back to keep you happy thats it i paid i guy 180.00 to pull the motor out and another 120 in ebay fees
You had to pull your 20,000 motor anyways, so whats that have to do with me? Your obviously parting the car out anyways. I deserve my full 500 back.
Old 09-14-2008, 10:39 AM
On The Tree

You sold all the other **** from the car obviously, now send me back my 500.
Old 09-14-2008, 10:51 AM
Teching In

FOR SALE ROLLING ONLY NO MOTOR OR TRANS EVERYTHING ELES STAYS, HEADERS STAY COMPLETE EXHAUST SYAY AND ALL THE WIRING/COMPUTERJUST NEEDS MOTOR AND YOUR TRANS SET UP

Suspension-
UPR tubular K front crossmember with control arms and 175 lb-in QA1 coilovers
Maximum Motorsports Brake Upgrade (Stainless lines, Hawk pads, etc.)
Tokico Illumina struts and shocks
UPR Chromoly rear control arms, Suspension Techniques rear sway bar
Wild Rides upper and lower torque box reinforcements

rear is 8.8 373 gears moser axels, heavy duty auburn posi

exhaust 1-3/4 to 1-7/8 step headers made for ls1 swap in fox and 3 inch x pipe magnaflow mufflers no tail pipes exhaust dumps under car

wheels and tires are weld prostars with street tires also have 2 15 by 10s with slicks

there is a lot of detail stuff under the hood that stays with car all the stainless stuff, radiator and fan all the hoses stay also

body has stock white paint has some little flaws like small dents and hood is just white gel coat still looks great though

intererior all black with kirkey aluminum race seats, 8 point cage, rear seat delete, dash has all autometer gauges, grant steering wheel with chevy logo, very clean not all cut apart or striped heater core is also still there, windows are tinted also

fuel set up is - 6 line to front of car with a 255 pump in side the tank and a extra in line pump another 255

computer and wireing harness is from a ls1 camaro, was tuned by jermey formato, populay hot rodding built this car there is alot of detaild info on ther web site/ magazine just serch under ls1 mustang also there is video on u tube of the car befor i got it

cars weight is 2820 with no driver and car has been 9.80 at 140 mph old owner
i have had it going 10.26 all motor with a 1.50 60 foot

if there is anything you want to see more of pm me i will take pictures for you
ASKING 6700,00 OBO call 717-577-3418 car is located in york pa 17402

NO MOTOR OR TRANS JUST FOR SALE ROLLING

I don't see any mention of rust on the 1/4? Sounds like you tried pulling a fast one. I'm sure you figured "Hey this guy is driving from MI, so he will just take the car"
Old 09-14-2008, 10:58 AM
On The Tree

Do you really think someone would send you $500, then drive all the way from Michigan with a trailer if he really wasn't ready to buy the car?

That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard of. If the car doesn't have original paint on it, and if there is visible rust on the wheel well, the car is not as you represented it in your ad. I don't see how you could keep any part of the deposit under these circumstances, especially when they guy wasted all that time and money to get there from Michigan.
Old 09-14-2008, 11:26 AM
TECH Fanatic

What's this have to do with a LS1Tech transaction?? Not to mention your ad states you are selling it as a roller, how are you charging a guy to have the motor pulled in the first place? If I was in your shoes I'd have a hard time keeping that $500, no matter the circumstances.

-Josh
Old 09-14-2008, 12:55 PM
Staging Lane

With payment being sent via the Post Office, this is considered mail fraud, The post office does not take this stuff lightly. I'd expect a visit.
Old 09-14-2008, 01:03 PM
11 Second Club

He should give you back the $500. I wouldnt have left his house without it.
Old 09-14-2008, 02:50 PM
TECH Resident

ask for better pics next time???
Old 09-14-2008, 03:04 PM
TECH Apprentice

i did not charge for pulling the motor!! if i did not sell the car as a roller i was keeping it thats why i did not pull the motor till it was sold. the parts are not sold yet because you want on here running your mouth, i tryed like hell to work this out offered money back other parts to him i tryed so do what you got to do!!! and were this little little tiny rust is, its were some rolled the fenders and the edge of it has rust no body rust at all!!!
Old 09-14-2008, 05:08 PM
Staging Lane

If you materially misrepresent the car, it is still fraud. Add in the postal service and it becomes mail fraud and the USPS doesn't take this stuff likely. Be grateful if he doesn't ask for the gas costs while wasting his time. It doesn't matter to the USPS if you already spent it.
Old 09-14-2008, 06:42 PM
TECH Regular

the car has no rust at all guy is full of it
and were this little little tiny rust is, its were some rolled the fenders and the edge of it has rust no body rust at all!!!

If its got rust, its got rust.

And nowhere did you state that the deposit was non-refundable. You owe this guy 5 bills.
Old 09-14-2008, 09:36 PM
On The Tree

i did not charge for pulling the motor!! if i did not sell the car as a roller i was keeping it thats why i did not pull the motor till it was sold. the parts are not sold yet because you want on here running your mouth, i tryed like hell to work this out offered money back other parts to him i tryed so do what you got to do!!! and were this little little tiny rust is, its were some rolled the fenders and the edge of it has rust no body rust at all!!!
thanks...printed proof just in case you fix it when the court papers come through.
Old 09-14-2008, 09:37 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by DSIM
If its got rust, its got rust.

And nowhere did you state that the deposit was non-refundable. You owe this guy 5 bills.
thanks everyone for the good words.
Old 09-14-2008, 10:21 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I would be looking to get the $500 back, the $400 for gas, the $100 for the trailer, and compensation for the day of work. And the best part is that because this guy just openly admitted to misrepresenting what he was selling, you could probably get all that back in a small claims court.

if I were 1bigcam I would give that $500 back real quick before the OP changes his mind and decided to pursue ALL the cash that was lost.
Old 09-15-2008, 04:39 AM
TECH Apprentice

i never saw the rust, or i would of said something, there is no body rust !!! iam done with this DO WHAT YOU GOT TO , see you in court then,
Old 09-15-2008, 09:42 AM
On The Tree

i never saw the rust, or i would of said something, there is no body rust !!! iam done with this DO WHAT YOU GOT TO , see you in court then,
Your just a piece of **** SCAMMER..i will do what i have to do.

Quick Reply: Beware Of 1big Cam! He Is A Scammer