Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

mosers shipping time?

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2010, 07:10 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default mosers shipping time?

i ordered a 9 inch through Texas speed and being built at moser, they haven't sent me back a tracking order for it yet but i also got the product from texas speed before i got the tracking order last time lol, but was just wondering if any one else went through Texas speed or moser them selfs and about how long it took to get it shipped to them, i live in VA area, thanks
Old 10-11-2010, 10:40 AM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

It's about 2-3 days typically for them to build them, and then about 3-4 days in transit by UPS ground to the Virginia area. Shoot me your name and I can check into it for you!

Largest Stocking Distributor of LS-x Engines / CHECK OUT OUR NEW WEBSITE!

COMP - FAST - PACESETTER - DIAMOND RACING - EAGLE SPECIALTY PRODUCTS - CALLIES - COMETIC GASKETS
RAM CLUTCHES - MOSER ENGINEERING - KOOK'S HEADERS - ARP - GM BOLTS AND GASKETS - MSD - NGK
POWERBOND - ASP - AND MORE!
Old 10-11-2010, 12:54 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ight man thanks, thats what i was told but i ordered it on 9/28 and still not here : \ , my names norris domangue and my order number when i check my order status threw ur website is 21154, and thanks again
Old 10-11-2010, 01:36 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Looks like there were a couple issues with the online order you put in and Trevor emailed you about them and has been waiting to hear back. Being your email is with Yahoo, it could have been sent to Spam or just eaten all-together I'll shoot you a PM!

Largest Stocking Distributor of LS-x Engines / CHECK OUT OUR NEW WEBSITE!

COMP - FAST - PACESETTER - DIAMOND RACING - EAGLE SPECIALTY PRODUCTS - CALLIES - COMETIC GASKETS
RAM CLUTCHES - MOSER ENGINEERING - KOOK'S HEADERS - ARP - GM BOLTS AND GASKETS - MSD - NGK
POWERBOND - ASP - AND MORE!