New LS1 Owners - Newbie Tech Basic Technical Questions & Advice
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Who HATES Mustangs?? Share your Racing Mustang Stories here!

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2010, 10:03 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink Who HATES Mustangs?? Share your Racing Mustang Stories here!

These "Pony Boys" always talk **** about how Trans Ams and Camaros suck and how they are slow. I think its time for us F-Bodys to come together and not allow this type of bullshit to be spoken hahaha. I kicked the **** out of a Cobra last night on williamson road in Virginia and i laughed my *** off when he turned off the road becuase i smoked his ***. ANYONE ELSE HAVE A MUSTANG STORY THEY WOULD LIKE TO SHARE?
Old 10-19-2010, 10:11 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You could try the right section:

https://ls1tech.com/forums/street-ra...ll-stories-36/

Don't forget that there are a lot of Mustang guys on this forum also, many of them are pretty cool and know their ****. Posting something written like this without any detail on the SR&K section may not the best idea.
Old 10-19-2010, 10:29 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 99FormulaM6r
You could try the right section:

https://ls1tech.com/forums/street-ra...ll-stories-36/

Don't forget that there are a lot of Mustang guys on this forum also, many of them are pretty cool and know their ****. Posting something written like this without any detail on the SR&K section may not the best idea.
I don't see why this wouldn't be a good idea. Nothing wrong with a little brand loyalty now and then, as long as it's not ridiculous and "fanboyish".
Originally Posted by TranZam99
These "Pony Boys" always talk **** about how Trans Ams and Camaros suck and how they are slow. I think its time for us F-Bodys to come together and not allow this type of bullshit to be spoken hahaha. I kicked the **** out of a Cobra last night on williamson road in Virginia and i laughed my *** off when he turned off the road becuase i smoked his ***. ANYONE ELSE HAVE A MUSTANG STORY THEY WOULD LIKE TO SHARE?
I agree, Camaros and Trans Ams are awesome. Not a Mustang fan myself, but just in case, don't just come in here saying that Mustangs suck, that won't make you any friends OR gain you any credibility. That's what 99FormulaM6 was saying too I believe.
Yeah, street racing section though for this stuff though.
Old 10-19-2010, 10:30 AM
LS1Tech Administrator

Received 1,793 Likes on 1,277 Posts
LS1Tech 20 Year Member

We have a street racing section, please use that for kill story threads.

Quick Reply: Who HATES Mustangs?? Share your Racing Mustang Stories here!