Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FBodyMotorsports....

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2004, 11:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FBodyMotorsports....

Well here's the deal. I went to them today to get a base tune put on my car, not a dynotune just something simple for now to fix a couple of things. Anyway turns out after programming my computer the car wouldn't stay running, we troubleshot the problem to the VATS system (security system). Well for some reason we could not fix this problem. We tried a computer out of a wrecked Camaro M6 that they had and it started up and ran great. Well we drove it down the street and the car wouldn't shift out of first and the speedo calibration was way off. Turns out LS1 Edit would not let us change the settings for an M6 to an A4 , HOWEVER it DID let us reload the program that we last tried before the computer fried and the car started up and ran great! The tuning was amazing, my car felt much stronger after this and ran SOOOOOO much smoother. Now here's the catch, they closed at 4:00 today but stayed until 9:00PM to help get me back on the road!!!! This is A++++++ customer service and pride in their work if you ask me! I definately recommend them! Thanx Stacey, Roy, Rocky and gang!!!

-Sly
Old 02-01-2004, 10:28 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have heard good things about them. Too bad they are so far from Fayetteville. You ought to talk them into becoming a sponsor.