Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Third Gen project FINALLY started

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2010, 07:41 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Third Gen project FINALLY started

After many many years of waiting i finally have my LS1 T56 combo that i'm ready to drop in my 88 iroc. I bought a wrecked 02 Camaro SS as a donor car.

Here's the deal, there is no ignition key so i can't tell how many miles are on it. Is there any way to hotwire this car or otherwise bypass the VATS system. The dealer won't make me a new key because it's not registered. I'm not going to get insurance and register a car just to get a key. I was able to solder in a resistor in my friends iroc when we swapped his steering column but i don't know what the resistance is that i need... Any advice would really help. thanks
Old 12-09-2010, 09:04 PM
On The Tree

I know this isn't on topic, but are you gonna part the ss hood out, if its in good condition. Id help with your problem but i have no clue man.
Old 12-09-2010, 09:09 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by CamaroGuy83
I know this isn't on topic, but are you gonna part the ss hood out, if its in good condition.
yea, pm if you're interested. I can't get rid of it quite yet... at least not until i can pull the engine and trans... hopefully within the next week.