New LS1 Owners - Newbie Tech Basic Technical Questions & Advice
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hello Guys Just Got My First Trans Am, But Need some Help!

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2010, 06:32 PM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by OneBadTransAm
plz man i am freaking out should i drain it and get new synthetic oil?
Let me know when you want to sell it after you blow it up.
Old 12-13-2010, 06:36 PM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

guess it is no use guys. I am not a troll and just had the worst nightmare of my life b/c i made a mistake get over it you are probaly just jealous of my car espically you wSSick lol 12.66 serisouly?
Actually, that's a lie. It was supposed to be 14.66. I started the car in 3rd gear because my buddy told me to. Our buddies are mean and stupid, aren't they?
Old 12-13-2010, 06:39 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 02SOMWS6
Let me know when you want to sell it after you blow it up.
haha its not gonna blow up man its in great condition my mom just got rims put on it and lowerd for me early for christmas and thought i would join this site that someone said at a meet that i really needed to join b/c of experience or well lack of it haha. but i know i am a newb and not a troll nor do i look like one so im sorry for learning but you guys sure seem to be hard on guys ill try not to have another dumb mistake and get yelled at it for it when i hurt none of you all
Old 12-13-2010, 06:40 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by WSsick
Actually, that's a lie. It was supposed to be 14.66. I started the car in 3rd gear because my buddy told me to. Our buddies are mean and stupid, aren't they?
its was just a joke my car only ran a 12.89 stock so you beat me stock vs stock i was just kidding sorry man. but i do like your car and i wanted a camaro first like yours but my uncle found this one and my mom got it for me
Old 12-13-2010, 06:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If you are the kind of person that would pour engine oil in every cap then you wouldn't know how to bleed your brakes. Therefore you wouldn't be able to fill your brake resavior with oil, least you could do is barely top it off with engine oil which would not make your brakes "feel funny".

And I like how half your posts have a bunch of words mispelled on purpose, and in the other half you magically spell everything perfect because your quickly replying and not going through and spelling words wrong on purpose.

Oh, by the way, I'm sure your post in response to this will have a ton of mispelling now that I mentioned this.

Old 12-13-2010, 06:46 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by TheBlueKnight
If you are the kind of person that would pour engine oil in every cap then you wouldn't know how to bleed your brakes. Therefore you wouldn't be able to fill your brake resavior with oil, least you could do is barely top it off with engine oil which would not make your brakes "feel funny".

And I like how half your posts have a bunch of words mispelled on purpose, and in the other half you magically spell everything perfect because your quickly replying and not going through and spelling words wrong on purpose.

Oh, by the way, I'm sure your post in response to this will have a ton of mispelling now that I mentioned this.

i was using my phone for half the post and if you know whats thats like then I am sure you would not say that. and i never bleeded the breaks i just got the car 2 weeks ago and got a k an n filter it had flow master exhaust on it already but i just lowered it and got rims on it yesterday and my uncle took some pics of it for me (He is a photographer). and i was freaking out as well so sorry not the best typer when that is happening but 150.00 im out of and i learned a big lesson
Old 12-13-2010, 06:49 PM
On The Tree

If you put oil in all the caps and didn't bleeded the brakes so you say. You have engine oil in your brake lines still!
Old 12-13-2010, 06:49 PM
Banned

all i wanted to do was change the oil and top off the fluids and my breaks were funy b/c the shop said i need new front pads so i am getting those instaled by them later this week but thanks for the people who actually helped me out in the NEWBIE section have a great night all
Old 12-13-2010, 06:50 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by redws618
If you put oil in all the caps and didn't bleeded the brakes so you say. You have engine oil in your brake lines still!
what i was saying is that i never bleeded the breaks the shop did for 100 and the clutch for 50 i just toped it off with the oil
Old 12-13-2010, 06:50 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by TheBlueKnight

You win sir!
Old 12-13-2010, 07:06 PM
Banned

haha its not gonna blow up man its in great condition my mom just got rims put on it and lowerd for me early for christmas and thought i would join this site that someone said at a meet that i really needed to join b/c of experience or well lack of it haha. but i know i am a newb and not a troll nor do i look like one so im sorry for learning but you guys sure seem to be hard on guys ill try not to have another dumb mistake and get yelled at it for it when i hurt none of you all
I think the car should belong to your mom, maybe she should be on this site instead of you. sounds like she knows what to do. I knew what fluids go where when I was about 8?
Old 12-13-2010, 07:17 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by mike mlodecki
I think the car should belong to your mom, maybe she should be on this site instead of you. sounds like she knows what to do. I knew what fluids go where when I was about 8?
haha she can change a spare tire which is good for a girl. I am only 17 and this is my second car i paid 5k of my own money my mom paid the other 7 and got be rims and lowering springs put on i am happy with the car and love lighting them up at a light best feeing ever
Old 12-13-2010, 07:25 PM
Banned

Thanks for the help and criticism frm some of you guys. I at least know who not to make sig pics for which is what I am learing how to master in tech class.
Old 12-13-2010, 07:28 PM
Banned

haha she can change a spare tire which is good for a girl. I am only 17 and this is my second car i paid 5k of my own money my mom paid the other 7 and got be rims and lowering springs put on i am happy with the car and love lighting them up at a light best feeing ever
Do you even know how to change a spare tire? My gf just read this whole thread and couldnt stop laughing, and btw girls know a lot more than you think.
Old 12-13-2010, 07:29 PM
Banned

wtf are you guys smoking? Have you all not heard about the oil in the caps mod? 45+ hp... per wheel!
Old 12-13-2010, 07:32 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by westtexasbuff
wtf are you guys smoking? Have you all not heard about the oil in the caps mod? 45+ hp... per wheel!

as well as getting a paint job adds 100rwhp.
Old 12-13-2010, 07:38 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by westtexasbuff
Blahaha
Old 12-13-2010, 07:40 PM
TECH Apprentice

haha i dont think the car in the sig is your car bs
Old 12-13-2010, 07:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by gc302047
haha i dont think the car in the sig is your car bs
I don't think so either.

Do you even know what brand of wheels those are OP? You can just send them to me, I'll take care of them for you, since I'm not too sure you know how...
Old 12-13-2010, 07:52 PM
On The Tree

I think my gf knows more about cars than this guy does sounds like it. She atleast knows u only put MOTOR oil in the MOTOR. Go back to first grade. Pretty sure thats when i learned it. What motor does your 5.7L have in it? Haha

Quick Reply: Hello Guys Just Got My First Trans Am, But Need some Help!