Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

True Duals

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2011 | 01:18 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Scoobysnacks
I wathced more than the first 18 seconds..it was quite entertaining
Haha thanks. Check out my page if you want to see more vids, I have a lot.

Forgot to mention I have Dynomax Bullets.
Old 01-08-2011 | 07:56 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by 1BadAzzWS6
I knew this could be done with the turn downs but I didn't know if anyone had them coming all the way out the back though. Thanks for the pic though. If nothing else comes up, I may go this route then but IDK.
Old 01-10-2011 | 06:47 AM
Launching!

I forgot to ask...how are the exhaust fumes? is it bad inside the car?
Old 01-10-2011 | 07:04 AM
Launching!

True duals, unless you want it quiet. Mine has headwork and a pretty goodsize cam but here is a link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MF9V1qPgB2M

Cold start, slp lt's no cats, cutouts, 2.5inch true duals, an h-pipe and 4 glasspacks (2 on each pipe), rear exit through 3inch slp tips
Old 01-12-2011 | 05:11 PM
Teching In

So I've decided to go with a custom dual setup at a local exhaust shop so i have a new question do you have to run a H-pipe or an X-pipe why not run true stright duals w/o a X or H pipe?
Old 01-12-2011 | 06:58 PM
Launching!

Can I just throw on the true duals right after my headers (Texas-speed rumbler X pipe)? I dont have to flip any lines, or adjust anything, or cut anything do I? Also, for mufflers, TSP Bullet, Moroso Spiral Flows, or Sweet Thunder?
Old 01-12-2011 | 07:21 PM
On The Tree

SINCWS6: You don't HAVE to run it with an X or H, but the X and H will yield more power and sound quite a bit better. Forget all the correct info regarding scavenging and the like, but I'm sure that's somewhere out there.

ripfirebird94: You also don't HAVE to flip the lines or adjust anything, but you probably won't have **** for ground clearance. There are plenty of write ups describing them, and videos with the different mufflers. Personally, I'll be going with the bullets when I get my duals, or single chamber flows, but those will have to be fabbed up myself. If you want loud and from the three you have listed, go with the bullets
Old 01-12-2011 | 07:27 PM
Launching!

I don't think ground clearance is THAT big of a deal for me, I have no interest in lowering the car what so ever and the 16" rims look like they give it a little more clearance I'm thinking of going up to 17"s though, and I dont go over speed bumps at all around where I live so if thats the only thing that would mess with me it's cool, and what do they mean by "flipping the lines" I'm having it professionally installed by Dash Preformance in Manassas, VA and if it's simple I'll ask em to do that while their at it. What does it involve?
Old 01-12-2011 | 07:38 PM
On The Tree

I'm at school right now and on my phone, so it's a little hard to view the searches, but I'm sure if you try searching true duals and flipped lines you'll find what you need. From what I remember though it's a pretty easy job.
Old 01-13-2011 | 08:06 AM
TECH Addict

I have just as much clearance with my TSP duals as I did when I was stock. Take your time loosely bolt it up and jack the rear up and tuck it up nice and tighten everything. I didn't flip my lines at all and haven't had any problems for over a year now. It's easy to do but not necessary just be careful with them