Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2011, 07:13 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The snow is actually custom airbrushing that disapears in the warm weather..lol
Old 02-07-2011, 08:12 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The VIN isn't provided in the online listing?

I'm going to go out on a limb and say this isn't a factory WS6, simply because of the hood. If it *was* a WS6 car, why would you swap out the factory hood for one that looks very similar with only negligible differences? Chances are, when the car was traded in, the original owner went down the list of mods, saying "WS6 hood," and in turn, the dealer jumped to conclusions.

Aside from the price and the possible lack of authenticity, I think it looks pretty clean; I think it would shine right up. Most cars look bad in the dealer lot in the winter. You should have seen my previous Camaro - looked terrible - but it was immaculate when I got her home

Old 02-07-2011, 08:41 PM
Teching In

Default heads up

I think you really need to take everyone's advise run the Vin to check if it is a real Ws6 or look at the door decal. I also think you need to run the Vin threw car-fax to check for any damage that's been fixed. If the dealer is lieing then what else are they lieing about. I think you should offer 8000 if its a clean title and a real Ws6 but i really dont think its a real one. Good luck and god speed.
Old 02-08-2011, 01:19 PM
Staging Lane

Wll thanks everyone for your advice i emailed the dealer for the vin and ever since then he has been ignoring me lol, so im just going to keep searching, Thanks guys