Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hyperpac on a 02 WS6

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2011, 11:04 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hyperpac on a 02 WS6

Bought a Hyperpac that suctioncups to the inside windshield for my 02 T/A. Thought I'd describe my findings.
I'm running stock with only a slp lid/ long tubes and custom exhaust with no cats. 6 speed. Stock 3.42's and 275 x 35 series on 18's
Started out running the drag Time slip test. Never had the car to a drag yet.
Could not get the car below 14.90 et's and some low 15's. Spinning, wheel hop, missed gear, shift at the wrong time etc.
Make a long story short after many runs. Studying the times and actually seeing where I was producing the most Torque and HP helped me when I should shift along with learning what the launches were doing, I was able to hit a 13.51 @ 106.63 so far. And that was Idling at launch then shifting a 5K through 4th. Hitting the Performance programming I gained .3 sec. and about 15 hp. These things may not work on Modded cars for performance gains but damn the info is incredible for knowing what you do wrong and helping correct. And no I'm not a sales rep. Just a cheesehead that works at a Foundry. I'm impressed with the info it gives.
Old 06-26-2011, 12:24 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

if you know how to use the tool it will help you.it sounds like it is better then the G-tech timer.

Quick Reply: Hyperpac on a 02 WS6