New LS1 Owners - Newbie Tech Basic Technical Questions & Advice
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I found my baby--at last

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2004, 02:39 AM
((((((Administrator))))))

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well congrats on finding it. Now my question is, have you bought it yet?

As far as the f-body drivers act, it's like that with any car group. More so with the younger crowd.

Peace,
Craig.
Old 05-07-2004, 02:59 AM
TECH Fanatic

Welcome to the club. I love my f-body. These cars are far from perfect and the interior rent sucks, but my Z is by far the best car (fun to drive) I've ever owned.
Old 05-07-2004, 03:18 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Bklynstanger
I'm 5'11'' and I weigh 170 lbs. The dealer stands around 6'2'' and I would say that he's around 225lbs. It was funny watching him crawl into that car.
I am 5'10 and 260, I don't have any problems getting in or out of the car.
Also, I'm assuming that only a midget could fit into that back seat. I would only put my worst enemy back there. But driving around with the top off felt soooooooooo goooooood.
I have two car seats in the back for the little people (or children as some may call them). They love the tops off.
The car that I test drove was completely stock; therefore it was so quiet. My Stang has a Mac exhaust; therefore its pretty loud. I'm really going to miss that sweet sound. I'm thinking that my first immediate mod is going to be exhaust.
The first thing I did to mine was change the exhaust. I went with the SLP loudmouth. Everyone has an opinion on what sounds best, listen to as many as you can and make your own decision.

Old 05-07-2004, 05:22 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by CRAGER
Well congrats on finding it. Now my question is, have you bought it yet?

As far as the f-body drivers act, it's like that with any car group. More so with the younger crowd.

Peace,
Craig.
Craig, I haven't bought it yet; however, I did put a small deposit on it. I'll have the car within a few days.