New LS1 Owners - Newbie Tech Basic Technical Questions & Advice
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New Member to LS1Tech!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2004, 09:58 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What's Up Man? Well I just got back in from the camping trip with my cousin J.D. and our families....he told me that he went to Central High School with a graduating class of about 1,400!! Damn that's a lot compared to my 450. But anyhow just thought I'd update you. Hey, how about them Lonely Boys also. They're from Angelo too huh!!!! They have some kick *** songs! Later Bro.

Robert

=luvmeZ28]yeah,he pm'd me,seems like a real nice guy.hes got family here in angelo,some im gonna try to talk him into coming up here for a cruise.hehehe.[/QUOTE]
Old 08-08-2004, 10:01 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Welcome to the site and be ready to continue your "F-Body Education"
Ed
Old 08-08-2004, 11:55 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Welcome..just so you kno wi don't like rice...especially flavored rice
Old 08-09-2004, 12:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Ultra Pewter Snooter
What's Up Man? Well I just got back in from the camping trip with my cousin J.D. and our families....he told me that he went to Central High School with a graduating class of about 1,400!! Damn that's a lot compared to my 450. But anyhow just thought I'd update you. Hey, how about them Lonely Boys also. They're from Angelo too huh!!!! They have some kick *** songs! Later Bro.

Robert

=luvmeZ28]yeah,he pm'd me,seems like a real nice guy.hes got family here in angelo,some im gonna try to talk him into coming up here for a cruise.hehehe.
[/QUOTE]

yeah,them lonely boys have got some good tunes! you said JDs mustang is green with silver stripes didnt you? because i have seen that car cruising around before but i dont think ive ever talked to him. about how old is he? i hope your trip went ok.