Originally Posted by DóòD
Errr...
I hope this answers your question...

And its just an A4
I like
Old 08-18-2004, 11:20 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ur not to smart..if thats your car.. parked RIGHT BY THE MARKS!!! IF A COP COMES BY ITS LIKE>>>LS1 and Marks in the sae spot

SIRENS!!!!
Old 08-18-2004, 11:21 PM
TECH Resident

Sorry for so many posts in a row..but i think..from now on..for fun im gonna find Mustangs..parked in driveways and do burnouts..down the street and turn into there driveway still doing it and leave marks right to there driveway but not in..so when the cop comes..by there BUSTED>.i mean how could you get out of that..marks leading right into your driveway .
Old 08-18-2004, 11:51 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by msbz_ls1
ur not to smart..if thats your car.. parked RIGHT BY THE MARKS!!! IF A COP COMES BY ITS LIKE>>>LS1 and Marks in the sae spot

SIRENS!!!!
Ya...thats my car...

If a cop came by.. I woulda told em a Talon did it...
Old 08-19-2004, 01:26 AM
11 Second Club

Default curious

Originally Posted by Jason98Zee
Not everyone like to be rough on there car at every stopsign to stop light
Never said every one, but on occasion.

sure if feels good somtimes, but what are you accomplishing?
Just answered your own question

but most girls look at it is immature and that making up for somthing elsewhere by showing off..
I'm not sure about that, but at any rate, let the bi**es think what they want, when I burn up the tires it's not to try and impress some stupid women and actually most of the time there are no girls there to view it.

Do you have something against it in general, or just against the people who only do it publicly to show off because you think it makes you look like an "immature dummy"?
Old 08-19-2004, 01:30 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Ferocity02
I cant spin my tires in any gear. I can only do it if I drop the clutch in 1st, or turn HARD in 1st.
Don't lie.

Old 08-19-2004, 01:41 AM
11 Second Club

FWIW: with my current mods, and less than 320 rwhp, if I punch it from a dead stop in great weather I will ROAST my nittos and leave black marks
Old 08-19-2004, 06:21 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by blkZ28spt
Never said every one, but on occasion.

Just answered your own question

I'm not sure about that, but at any rate, let the bi**es think what they want, when I burn up the tires it's not to try and impress some stupid women and actually most of the time there are no girls there to view it.

Do you have something against it in general, or just against the people who only do it publicly to show off because you think it makes you look like an "immature dummy"?

Actually i dont have a grudge against doing, just on public streets, i had a friend killed by a 50+ yr old man in a vette, because he dicided to drop the hammer and he broke the back tires loose and the car got sidewayz and by time he locked up the brakes it was on the curb, ill leave details out from there..
Old 08-19-2004, 07:00 AM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

V8 Mustangs have always been great cars to burn rubber with. I don't know why, maybe the torque curve. Especially the older 5.0's. They are almost hard to drive without burning out everywhere and drawing attention. They don't seem to pull that hard up in the higher rpm range though, unless its a 4 valve head. FWIW when my car was stock it could barely do a five ft. burnout if I just stomped it.
Old 08-19-2004, 12:25 PM
Launching!

You can't spin your tires in any gear? What do have a 4 cyl?

Thanks for the replies, and no I don't burn my tires every stoplight. Just once in a while when I am in the mood. I just figured with the LS1's greater power than my 95 stang, roasting the hides should be real easy. I guess I will have to find out when I get my car. And thanks to the person who posted the pic of the two black stripes. Let's see a mini van or SUV do that. Point is, that's the whole reason for having an LS1 is to have fun.
And I do agree, driving with a cammed engine does sound sweet and will be on my list of mods to do (eventually).

Thx
Old 08-20-2004, 12:06 AM
That's what she said...

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i have some cheap-o road hugger gtd's on my car, 245-50-r16's tread wear of a staggaring 400, but they hook up INCREDIBLE. they have really deep treads so i guess tahts where they get their tread wear rating from because its not from hardness....they are VERY soft. off the line i can give it as much gas and clutch as it wants and all it'll do is chirp, set its *** down, and take off...and thats the way i want it. its hard for me to get sideways without dumping the clutch turning. if i nail it, i can literally hear the tires gripping the ground. it gets more loose on the 1-2 shift that the start off, and it doesnt get very loose on that shift at all. i love them, i count on them to win races because i dont have to worry about blowing out off the line. i think a car loosing a race because it wont hook up is just like loosing because it doesnt have the power. some people like to brag about how awesome their cars are because they can spin 'em so much but i think its crap.

Quick Reply: Breaking the tires loose