Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

NY member please come in.

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2004, 05:58 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NY member please come in.

My 35th LE got hit today and the hood, bumper cover and right fender has to be replaced. Does anyone know a really good paint shop that can do it in NY and reinstall the new 35th LE stripes on it? I appreciate all your help. Thanks
Old 09-13-2004, 10:27 PM
TECH Fanatic

Sorry to here about the accident, but you will find better luck in the regional section of this forum for your information.

Was the accident your fault? Are you alright

-Todd
Old 09-14-2004, 12:10 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Gloveperson
Sorry to here about the accident, but you will find better luck in the regional section of this forum for your information.

Was the accident your fault? Are you alright

-Todd
I tried in the regional section but not everyone goes there. No the accident was not my fault. The car was parked when somebody hit it. I kinda know who did it but I can't prove it. The police said that they don't have any witnesses so they can't ask questions of the person I think did it and bother them. There was a roofing company on the other side of the street and I think it was somebody pulling out of the driveway because my car was hit in the front right corner and damage was at a hight of a rear bumper of a construction van.(headlight and right lower corner of hood)
Old 09-14-2004, 12:19 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Seba35LE
I tried in the regional section but not everyone goes there. No the accident was not my fault. The car was parked when somebody hit it. I kinda know who did it but I can't prove it. The police said that they don't have any witnesses so they can't ask questions of the person I think did it and bother them. There was a roofing company on the other side of the street and I think it was somebody pulling out of the driveway because my car was hit in the front right corner and damage was at a hight of a rear bumper of a construction van.(headlight and right lower corner of hood)
That sucks so much man!

Sorry I can't help you with the local stuff though

Do you know any local boards or clubs?

-Todd
Old 09-14-2004, 12:36 PM
Teching In

I noticed your from brooklyn, but if you want to go to Staten Island there is a place called lafayette custom right off bay st, there really good there. the person though who painted my friends car just opened up his own place if your interested i'll find out what his new shop is called.
Old 09-14-2004, 08:03 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 2000Trans_Am
I noticed your from brooklyn, but if you want to go to Staten Island there is a place called lafayette custom right off bay st, there really good there. the person though who painted my friends car just opened up his own place if your interested i'll find out what his new shop is called.
Yea that would be nice. Thanks. Also I'll check out the place in staten island my friend lives close to bay street and I live by the bridge so it's like 15 minutes away. I don't care if it's even 50 miles from my house as long as they do great job.
Old 09-14-2004, 10:41 PM
Teching In

I know the guys at lafayette kustom very well they painted my dads road runner and its mint...really nice guys too.
Old 09-15-2004, 02:31 AM
Launching!

Well my best friend works at a body shop and they do pretty good work took my wrx there both times I got into an accident with it and I am happy. But the bad news is that I live way out in Suffolk county. Sorry dude unless you wanna drive. Just happy to see another New Yorker here.