New LS1 Owners - Newbie Tech Basic Technical Questions & Advice
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

mods needed to beat a 03+ Cobra

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2004, 04:18 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

wanna bring this thread back up...my friend looks to be getting a 03 Cobra possibly....cant have him have a faster car than me...so what do u all suggest I get on my car to beat him...

You see my mods, what I will be changing is the headers...lookin to get Pacesetter LTs, TSP Y-Pipe, and Magnaflow cats...maybe an electrical cutout too. Gonna have my NGK TR55s installed, gonna get a TSP Lid, FTRA, etc. WHat else would I need (also, Im a better driver than him).
Old 09-25-2004, 05:01 PM
Staging Lane

some one used my log in name to say all that (had a party and someone got on here

Last edited by juiced92; 09-30-2004 at 10:52 PM.
Old 09-25-2004, 06:54 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I came across a new Cobra today on the freeway. He reved it, so I put it in 4th and we hit it at the same time. I pulled him maybe 1/2 car length until I let off. Cool guy, he gave me a thumbs up after he let off. I have no clue if he was stock, but the bad news is he had a passenger and I did not. I would think that with 381 at the rear wheels I should pull him.

So do a set of headers, an electric cutout, and a 224 cam and you should take a stock Cobra.

Quick Reply: mods needed to beat a 03+ Cobra