New LS1 Owners - Newbie Tech Basic Technical Questions & Advice
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Tell me what you think about this car.

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2004, 01:31 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Luvme: I would love to drive the ZL-1...sadly it is no longer with us. It was sold at auction so that we could get a few other cars. We managed to pick up a bad *** original Burger COPO car in it's place. The show cars are great...but I want a car for me to play with and beat on with out worry of breaking something valuble. Only problem is that when it comes to this car it is all on me, oh well I will appreciate it that much more because I worked for it, saved for it, and even more importantly waited for it.
Old 12-05-2004, 01:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Whitten
Luvme: I would love to drive the ZL-1...sadly it is no longer with us. It was sold at auction so that we could get a few other cars. We managed to pick up a bad *** original Burger COPO car in it's place. The show cars are great...but I want a car for me to play with and beat on with out worry of breaking something valuble. Only problem is that when it comes to this car it is all on me, oh well I will appreciate it that much more because I worked for it, saved for it, and even more importantly waited for it.
yeah, i remember you saying that yall were selling it soon a while back. at least you picked up some cool ones to put in its place. and i know what you mean about not wanting to break something valuable. thats why im kinda glad i ended up with my Z. all the crap im gonna do to this thing, no worries, there are probably thousands of them just like this one.

are you interested in a firehawk? theres one sitting at the lot here. 02 pewter, auto, 38k on the clock.
Old 12-05-2004, 03:11 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Put all the info in Kelly blue book online. They say $13,795 for private. So you can probably haggle it down to $12k-$12.5K.