Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Skinnys

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2005, 01:11 AM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

question #1...
you dont think that because you have skinneys on the front , that some how your steering has become disabled and you can only drive strait, do you? my car turns just fine on skinneys... yes i have had to avoid a car in front, and have turned quickly while brakeing...
question #2
do you really think that braking performance in the rain is reduced with skinneys? more surface area promotes hydroplaning(unless you have new info you would like to share) in the rain my skinneys feel MORE stable then the stock 275 r 17's...
question #3
who the hell drives in the rain with SLICKS on the back? only once have i ever been caught in the rain with my ET drags on the back... and you can not go faster then 25 mph... anything more then that and kiss it goodbye...

basically i drive on fattys and skinnys because it suites my driving style, i dont do alot of corner carving... but on the back roads going to my house i dont have any problems keeping up with the other fbodys, even in the swirlys
Old 05-10-2005, 01:16 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You know, it's been 5-6 days and 20 replies since this thread was started and the original poster hasn't been back to this thread. (that we know of)
I"m still waiting to see if he really means skinnies as what we take it to mean, and to verify if he is talking about a daily driver.
Old 05-10-2005, 03:44 AM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

good point...