Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Is there a dyno tuning in western PA

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2005, 12:41 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Is there a dyno tuning in western PA

I am looking to find if someone in eastern Pa does dyno tuning? I talked to people that are local and no one knows of anyone except out of Pa or eastern Pa but I bon't want to drive that far.
Old 06-20-2005, 01:17 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Toadman
I am looking to find if someone in eastern Pa does dyno tuning?
Going by the thread title I think you meant western. Anyway, where are you located? There's a few shops around Pittsburgh. I used to take my Honda to Speed Nation in McDonald, PA for dyno time. They have very reasonable prices for dyno time but you have to bring your own tools to "tweak" your setup. I think they may have moved the dyno to Castle Shannon though...not sure. And they also use a Mustang Dynomometer which is known to give lower but supposedly more real world numbers.

The other place is Xtreme Motorsportz which is located right in my backyard in Moon Township. They're an authorized Dynojet and Diablo tuning center. I have never dealt with them but I stopped in once and talked with the owner for awhile. He was pretty courteous and his parts prices were comparable to those of low priced online vendors. I don't know how much they charge for dyno time. If you're ever out by the airport you should stop by there sometime just to check out the shop and their cars. It's pretty impressive...especially for a place in Pittsburgh!

Quick Reply: Is there a dyno tuning in western PA