Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

gmpartsdirect.com

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2005, 01:50 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default gmpartsdirect.com

has anyone ordered from them? if so how is shipping is it fast i ordered a part off of there today just wondering when i would get it.

thanks
steve
Old 08-08-2005, 02:02 PM
TECH Senior Member

Lots of people order off of there. I have never heard of a complaint so I expect shipping to be normal like most other vendors.
Old 08-08-2005, 02:47 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I've ordered stuff from there - no problems...they've even answered email questions on part numbers for me within 24 hours.
Old 08-08-2005, 03:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 99nbmws6
has anyone ordered from them? if so how is shipping is it fast i ordered a part off of there today just wondering when i would get it.

thanks
steve
I've ordered from them 4 or 5 times. I checked my purchase history; from my experience, it's taken anywhere from 2 to 4 days for parts to ship. I'm not sure if weekends were involved.
Old 08-08-2005, 03:58 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Its hit and miss with some people. I have ordered from them 4 times, and have had parts in 3 - 4 days. Smallest part being a fuel pump assembly, and the largest part being strut tower braces for a buick regal (stock piece).

However other friends have had longer waits.

Hoever I cannot in good conscious recommend that to you... SDPC is a sponsor on the site, and is the official GM parts vendor for LS1tech. Their prices are pretty close.... but SDPC customer support is top notch.

Support our vendors ! Just search for you pn and they will have it.
Old 08-08-2005, 04:08 PM
On The Tree

well when i sent them an email on the question of the part it took them 2 days to return it back that is why im worried about shipping

steve
Old 08-08-2005, 11:35 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 99nbmws6
well when i sent them an email on the question of the part it took them 2 days to return it back that is why im worried about shipping

steve
They are a big company. they sell alot of product. Give them sometime. They say 2 - 48 hours.
Old 08-09-2005, 01:01 AM
ACW
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by SporkLover
Its hit and miss with some people. I have ordered from them 4 times, and have had parts in 3 - 4 days. Smallest part being a fuel pump assembly, and the largest part being strut tower braces for a buick regal (stock piece).

However other friends have had longer waits.

Hoever I cannot in good conscious recommend that to you... SDPC is a sponsor on the site, and is the official GM parts vendor for LS1tech. Their prices are pretty close.... but SDPC customer support is top notch.

Support our vendors ! Just search for you pn and they will have it.
SDPC doesn't list a lot of the stock GM stuff on their website, but if you give them a call they should be able to order whatever you want