New LS1 Owners - Newbie Tech Basic Technical Questions & Advice
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My Set-up

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2006, 01:06 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just for an update. For some reason, something clicked and I think I'm going with a true dual system, it just won't be extremely loud. This way I won't feel so bad about dropping 800 bucks on headers. I'm liking the TSP True Dual System with either spiral flows or bullets, although the flowmaster ch1's sounded good too (what other mufflers do you think I should look into considering the sound I want?) Does TSP offer mufflers besides the three listed on their site? And how hard/expensive would it be to take it over the axle if it ended up being too loud dumped? I assume I would need piping from 3'' to 2.5'' to go over the axel and out the back.
Old 05-25-2006, 09:46 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i have the flowpro twisters on mine....i like them alot but i guess it comes down to personal preference, i can recommend them but from here on out your really all on your own when it comes to picking what sound you like and what you think is loud. if you were in the IN area i'd let ya hear mine in person. it's kinda hard to tell from that clip i sent u i'm sure.