New LS1 Owners - Newbie Tech Basic Technical Questions & Advice
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Thanks Guys!!!

Old 06-13-2006, 02:37 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Thanks Guys!!!

Hey....im just wanting to say thankyou....im a member of SO many import sites...the main one is NICO.....and I would like to say thanks becasue on all of the sites im on, excluding a few.....there is SO MUCH DRAMA!!!....thanks for all the good conversations and no bitching
Old 06-13-2006, 04:28 AM
TECH Resident

if you think there is no drama, then you havent been reading enough. lol. some of the people on here i see are very opinionated or hard headed to say the least, but most of us are good guys who love their cars and want to share their advice and help you out. either way, if you are into f-bodys or thinking of doing a LS1 swap into a car, then your in the right place.
Old 06-13-2006, 11:12 AM
TECH Addict

oh he will see once he gets into the Racers Lounge section lol, talk about people going at eachother that thread has the most fights and locked threads lol.
Old 06-13-2006, 11:25 AM
Tech Resident

Originally Posted by Z28LS1camaroguy
oh he will see once he gets into the Racers Lounge section lol, talk about people going at eachother that thread has the most fights and locked threads lol.

But thats the point, we keep all the crap in the lounge so the rest of Tech is pure and drama-free
Old 06-13-2006, 05:43 PM
Staging Lane

if you want to....go to www.nicoclub.com then see what im tlaking about Drama.....most of them are about me just becasue i ask opinions on cars and such.....no theres threads about of i should get banned or all that crap.....then i put in my signature LOOKING FOR NISSAN KILLER LS1....then they start freaking out....trying to bann me and i get emails and IM's from other memebers just trying to flame me.....well its ALOT better here....

Search this Thread