Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

wow be careful this sucks

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2007, 10:10 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 98Camarod
Just a couple of months ago, my girlfriends grandpa got ran into by an on coming street racer in a pos honda. The ****** was going 80 or so and flew threw his window. Her grandpa was going 35 looking for his turn in his TRACTOR TRAILOR. The car was destroyed and the kid died. The truck needed a new bumper and the frame realigned. He just had a minor backache.

Either way neither ones right. Just combining the two is a recipe for disaster, like in this guys case I think. I still dont know what the tickets are for.
Speed Racer wasn't wearing a seatbelt, eh?
Old 03-18-2007, 10:48 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by FieroZ34
You deserve it, and I'm glad you got caught. I hope you spend 10 grand on a lawyer, and the officer shows up to court. Owned.

The risk you put every other citizen in is enormous, and I hope you learned your lesson. I had the pleasure of receiving a 12 point Grand Auto Contest citation when I was 16. Changed my life forever. I haven't been in a street race since, haven't gotten a speeding ticket since, haven't been pulled over since. And I always thought, well I'm safe, I'm smart about it. And I thought a good friend of mine was too. Today he's in prison for Vehicular Manslaughter, and that's where he will be for the next 15 years of his life. I'm glad I learned my lesson with a $80 citation, a year without my license, and double the insurance rates. It's saved me 15 years of my life, and made the rest of society a safer place.

As for the loud muffler, good luck. Of the 2 a month our department writes on average, I haven't seen one get canceled since I've worked here (2+ years now), and more than half are appealed. An officer DOES NOT have to prove it was too loud. Him saying it was louder than the reasonable person would expect a stock unmodified automobile to be is reason enough to cite you on the offense, EVEN IF the exhaust is stock. Yes, a car manufacturer can sell a car that breaks the law in stock unmodified form. Look at the Z06. At full throttle, it breaks the sound ordinances in most states that have them at a certain decibel level.

what is it with you telling people they deserve whats comin to them in EVERY THREAD!?!?! did you get picked on in high school or something? just because you think these people deserve it, doesnt mean you have to be a jackass and explain to them that they f*cked up.....yeeeeaaa NEWS FLASH, THEY ALREADY KNOW THAT!!!
Old 03-18-2007, 10:49 PM
12 Second Club

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

i like ****........
Old 03-18-2007, 10:52 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by bww3588
i like ****........

i just had a flashback lol
Old 03-18-2007, 10:53 PM
12 Second Club

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by 00slowredz
i just had a flashback lol
wheres fire-3?

ohh thats right BANNED!
Old 03-18-2007, 10:57 PM
12 Second Club

he got the ol' deodorant stick thrown at him

Old 03-18-2007, 10:57 PM
12 Second Club

that dude was a TOOL
Old 03-18-2007, 10:59 PM
11 Second Club

Default anybody seen the po po

Originally Posted by 00slowredz
what is it with you telling people they deserve whats comin to them in EVERY THREAD!?!?! did you get picked on in high school or something? just because you think these people deserve it, doesnt mean you have to be a jackass and explain to them that they f*cked up.....yeeeeaaa NEWS FLASH, THEY ALREADY KNOW THAT!!!
this ****** a cop hes gonna say that ****.i cant even read the dam tickets all i see is muffler and a tow slip.i myself no longer street race ,but im not gonna bash people who do.what a douche
Old 03-18-2007, 11:57 PM
TECH Resident

wow i couldnt agree more w/ what some of u guys said (bww3588, RPM WS6)...IMO ur right on the money...these cars ARE dangerous but most of us here know that....but Y the hell are u gonna buy a car that wieghs in the ballpark of 3100-3400lbs w/ a 5.7L and SAY ur not gonna goose it on the hiway or have an occasional street race....THATS BULLSHIT!!!....yea speeding in traffic(although done it) STUPID!!!...spinnin the tires at a RED LIGHT, F****** retarded!!!...i can go on but as previously stated u guys know the scnerios im talkin about...dont do stupid ****... BE SMART ABOUT IT!!!...im 22 years old, got my LS1 cammed, LS6 intake, etc. when i was 19 and havent been pulled for speedin (KNOCKIN ON WOOD HARD!!) but thats just b/c im aware of the potential danger these cars can have or any car if u let a fool get behind the wheel of it....*sigh* to the OP all i can say is man up and admit that the **** was stupid and learn from it...
Old 03-19-2007, 12:14 AM
Launching!

I think the tickets are for Drag racing, Loud Muffler, and window tint. On the picture of the thre tickets, the one on the left has the word window in the violation spot. I dont think any of them are for drunk driving, dont know why that is being brought up. Just what it looks like to me though, I may be mistaken.
Old 03-19-2007, 01:45 AM
12 Second Club

if someone posts a thread in an fbod forum....they probably expect that they'll get advice or what not. this guy comes in and just acts like an *** and tells them how dumb they are and he hopes they lose when they fight the ticket. i was on 2 different threads tonight that he did that on. dude, lighten up mr. fieroman....they know they made a mistake and im sure none of them give a flying **** what you think should happen to them so just let them go.
Old 03-19-2007, 01:54 AM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hmm....you got busted in joilet huh? that sucks bro....
Old 03-19-2007, 04:32 AM
Staging Lane

I hope you spend 10 grand on a lawyer/ loud exhaust, isn't causing any problems, should be left alone/vehicle operator was drunk, I would cite him with loud exhaust, if his exhaust was loud. Even if he was driving slow/ motorcycle officers, and the officers think it looks bad to write a fellow biker/ he makes me look bad/ Because of people like him, the cops are already staring me down every time I leave a stop light/

....I'm glad i don't live around this dude....he don't just have issues; he bought the whole subscription. People like this breedlawyers. Judgement is the job of judges. Officers enforce the official law; get it? If all were treated equally, we wouldn't need lawyers. And I don't give a damn if cops stare; maybe i should pull up and stop in parking lots when they are just shooting the breeze, and stare. And don't think i hate cops; i was raised by an officer.

To the member who started this post: one good way to find a good lawyer is to talk to a courtroom clerk in your local. They see'm all, and know who's good. Just expect to pay the standard dues; get it over with and get on with life. If you do get out of anything, just wipe the sweat off your forehead, and don't do it again.

"Experience is what you get when you don't get what you wanted."
Italian Proverb
Old 03-19-2007, 04:59 AM
Staging Lane

....and speaking of current government, here's a quote i ran across recently. Make your own judgement on this one.....

"The government against which our ancestors took up arms was a mild and distant irritant compared to the federal scourge that rules us today. Constitutional restraints on tyranny are to our masters only a hazy memory as they exercise powers beyond the dreams of history's most famous dictators. Louis the XIV never required an annual accounting of every centime every Frenchman earned. He would never have dared then to demand a third of it in yearly tribute. Ivan the Terrible never told Russian merchants whom they could or could not hire, nor, heaven help us, where they could have a smoke."
Old 03-19-2007, 05:03 AM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

You deserve it, and I'm glad you got caught. I hope you spend 10 grand on a lawyer, and the officer shows up to court. Owned.

... small dick syndrome.
Old 03-19-2007, 05:18 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by JEB99TA
... small dick syndrome.
maybe, maybe not. Seriously, i was always told from early on that "a lot" of cops just didn't have the "right mind" for the job. Add the stress level some get locked into and you have a very irate individual.
Old 03-19-2007, 05:33 AM
Staging Lane

"We are the goverment, we are here to help"
Old 03-19-2007, 05:47 AM
TECH Resident

but remember the (POLICE) are our friends ......???? lol right...
Old 03-19-2007, 06:13 PM
TECH Resident

tha police are just doing there job, i know if i was a cop and i saw two cars racin at 100mph+ i would pull there *** over and give them a ticket or two. they are just doing what they get paid to do, granted a lot of cops are *** holes and i mean a lot, but there are a few good ones. he took a risk, raceed on the street and got caught, thats all there is to it, suck it up, if you can do the crime than you can do the time.
Old 03-19-2007, 06:33 PM
On The Tree

you know....i have seen both sides of the law as far as infractions....sometimes cops do pull some crap and want to be jerks, but sometimes they do what they have to do. As far as drunk driving, I never thought drunk driving would ever affect my life but it did when my little brother was left paralyzed by a drunk 16 yr old...now what has this kid done for changing my brothers life? nothing...it has been 3 years and **** has been done...but i guess that's the law. i won't lie, i have had one or two and then left in my car...i just dont agree with people who are **** drunk and go out and kill someone else. it's sad but sometimes it does take something hitting close to home to change the way you think...anyways, good luck...

Quick Reply: wow be careful this sucks