New LS1 Owners - Newbie Tech Basic Technical Questions & Advice
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Fitting car seat in back seat? Possible?

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2007, 07:18 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I not sure how some of these guys are doing it I have an 8 week old and good thing we also have a 4 door. we have a Graco Snugride and yes it fits rear facing no problem, but good luck finding someone small enough to ride in the passenger seat!!! I had to pull the bottom seat as far forward as it would go and then the back part was sitting straight up. not a fun ride for anyone. I can post some pics in just a few hours.

So because of this, when there is a cruise-in or show we have to take both cars. No fun there.

For those saying that it works...can you post any pics or maybe the brand and model? Maybe there are some models that are smaller than others so a passenger can actually fit up front.
Old 08-06-2007, 08:15 PM
11 Second Club

Default yep....

Originally Posted by 02silvaZ
i have 2 in mine
mee too....a booster seat and a big child seat...im not gonna lie to ya we rarely take the kids out in the t/a because of the cramped up space with the kids in the car....sn95 mustangs rear seats are way more child friendly....so we take the gt everywhere....
Old 08-10-2007, 05:37 AM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

bump
I needs to see some pics so I will know if I can get a fourth gen. The only way I will get one is if a baby seat will fit
Old 08-10-2007, 09:33 AM
TECH Apprentice

I don't have any pictures, but I know a baby seat will fit. I mean
Old 08-10-2007, 10:24 AM
On The Tree

I have had my car since my son was born. I put the rear facing seat on the passenger side. My wife is 5 9' and she was a little cramped but dealt with it for the time that it was facing rear. She actually hates it more that the hump is on her side of the floor that being squeezed. I would not suggest any long trips in the car unless your significant other is short. Once we were able to turn the seat facing forward it is now behind me and everything fits fine. He is still riding in the car to this day with a booster seat as it is the only car I have for about another year.
Old 08-11-2007, 03:03 AM
pit
Staging Lane

i have the chicco car seat "travel system" stoller combo thing and it came with a seprate base that fits right down into the seat and all you have to do is drop the carreir right it in and its a rear facing car sear works great but again i have a little space issue but its not to bad

Quick Reply: Fitting car seat in back seat? Possible?