Best look for TA?

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2008, 06:41 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation

Originally Posted by 'Trust'
No, you don't.
BET u have to use a 1-1/2-2" wheel adapter.
Old 01-09-2008, 06:47 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I run 315s on my TA and they are tight. I dont see anyway a 335 could fit on my car especially because its dropped 1 1/2". If anyone had pics of 335 it would be great to see them.
Old 01-09-2008, 09:08 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Pntbll309
How is that the dumbest saying? It makes plenty of sense. Maybe ignorance is your thing?
Think about it for a second. . . .the saying is not true. It is kinda funny, but not true at all. Do you think that every person who goes to buy a car does not ask how much the car is? When the hear the number you dont think they ask why it is that expensive(which options and features it comes with)? If you think about it for half a second then you will realize that it is not true. And maybe ignorance is my thing because I dont agree with your statement? okay
Old 01-09-2008, 09:21 PM
TECH Resident

I think if i can afford a Firehawk...i think i can afford a damn set of tires...wat is it with people trying to be smart asses...
Old 01-10-2008, 10:48 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Hawk108
Think about it for a second. . . .the saying is not true. It is kinda funny, but not true at all. Do you think that every person who goes to buy a car does not ask how much the car is? When the hear the number you dont think they ask why it is that expensive(which options and features it comes with)? If you think about it for half a second then you will realize that it is not true. And maybe ignorance is my thing because I dont agree with your statement? okay
Wow blinded by ignorance. The saying makes plenty of sense. If you could afford it you wouldnt ask how much it is. People ask how much it is so they can stay in their price range. Hence the "cant afford it". And if you have to ask why it is so expensive, you dont deserve the what it has to offer, and you cant afford it. The saying makes plenty of sense to many people. That is why its a saying.

And wow you financed a Firehawk, you can afford anything. Your post is about as meaningful as it is relevant.
Old 01-10-2008, 10:52 AM
Launching!

a firehawk? whoaaa, how much are those?
Old 01-10-2008, 11:01 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

eleventy billion dollars!
Old 01-10-2008, 11:15 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Platinum WS6
eleventy billion dollars!
Maybe if the people who are suing the government for hurricane Katrina put all of their 3 quadrillion dollars together they could buy a salvaged one.
Old 01-10-2008, 11:20 AM
TECH Fanatic

Wow blinded by ignorance. The saying makes plenty of sense. If you could afford it you wouldnt ask how much it is.

You are honestly saying that you have never asked how much something was before you bought it?
Old 01-10-2008, 11:30 AM
11 Second Club

You are honestly saying that you have never asked how much something was before you bought it?
I have, because I couldnt afford it. WOW the saying IS true...Holy ****, ****.
Old 01-10-2008, 11:44 AM
TECH Fanatic

I have, because I couldnt afford it. WOW the saying IS true...Holy ****, ****.
So every time you have asked how much something was it was too expensive? Not one time was it cheaper than you thought it was going to be? That is absolutely ridiculous to think. I am not saying that it is NEVER true because obviously sometimes when you ask how much something is it is more than you want to spend. Its just not too expensive ALL of the time. Im done arguing over this stupid saying though
Old 01-10-2008, 11:54 AM
11 Second Club

So every time you have asked how much something was it was too expensive? Not one time was it cheaper than you thought it was going to be? That is absolutely ridiculous to think. I am not saying that it is NEVER true because obviously sometimes when you ask how much something is it is more than you want to spend. Its just not too expensive ALL of the time. Im done arguing over this stupid saying though
Well let me see...Me being a person with common sense (which seems to me these days certain people lack), I pretty much know the ballpark price of an item I want. The only thing that I have wanted and had to ask the price was on a used Z06. But since I didnt want to or have the $30k they were asking I decided to buy my $14k T/A and my $11k Hayabusa. but see I knew how much the busa was and didnt worry about asking. Because I knew I could afford it. The saying makes plenty of sense. You are just to ignorant to admit the fact that it is true. But that is o.k. not everyone has to have an average intelligence to survive in this world. That is why the make the "For dummies" books, to break down life for you.
Old 01-10-2008, 12:03 PM
TECH Fanatic

Well let me see...Me being a person with common sense (which seems to me these days certain people lack), I pretty much know the ballpark price of an item I want. The only thing that I have wanted and had to ask the price was on a used Z06. But since I didnt want to or have the $30k they were asking I decided to buy my $14k T/A and my $11k Hayabusa. but see I knew how much the busa was and didnt worry about asking. Because I knew I could afford it. The saying makes plenty of sense. You are just to ignorant to admit the fact that it is true. But that is o.k. not everyone has to have an average intelligence to survive in this world. That is why the make the "For dummies" books, to break down life for you.

you are exactly right. . .
Old 01-10-2008, 12:04 PM
11 Second Club

you are exactly right. . .
Last word much?
Old 01-10-2008, 04:15 PM
TECH Resident

I wouldnt know how much the damn tires cost considering i have never had that big of tires on the back before. I just dont see why everyone has to try to be a smartass about everything.
Old 01-10-2008, 06:12 PM
TECH Apprentice

lol what a douche bag! i think you know you sound rediculous. you just are too stupid to admit you do. i dont know how much a set of 315 go for. nor do i know how much an olive loaf encrusted in gold is, a sad clown in an iron lung, or even how much your mom is going for these days. but i guess if i wanted any of them. my first question would be "how much" and id go from there. i think he asked a proper question. lay off.
Old 01-10-2008, 06:29 PM
Teching In

Last word much?

Fagot much? Just let it go! It is the dumbest saying i have ever herd in my entire life. And for the record it makes no sense what soooo ever! So get over it, god damn.
Old 01-10-2008, 06:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Omec
or even how much your mom is going for these days.

LOL thats great
Old 01-10-2008, 06:36 PM
TECH Resident

So can anyone answer my question of where the cheapest place to get some BFG 315s is? I need some to go with my Chrome TTMs.
Old 01-10-2008, 06:53 PM
TECH Resident

lol wow this thread went downhill fast lol. i always though some tt2 on a lowered T/A would look good.