New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

"NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2009, 11:13 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Auto Zone Slimm
Ranger is prolly the best Stick driver of all time (NO )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBXnXJa17rE
he drivin dat car like a ******...he garbage
Old 10-20-2009, 11:50 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by spooky_zo6
tell what bodey i went light on you so every body woudent see how fast i am bring that chicken out and i give 5 cars and still whipppppp that *** AGAIN. WITH NO BOTTLE..since your so shure i got one come find one and get 5k cash then you can build something fast.
DERE HE IS man u can give me ten cars and i still won,t race because u don,t no how to ****** drive lern how to drive then maybe i,ll let u beat on the slower car .
Old 10-20-2009, 11:55 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by hnaskoct
he drivin dat car like a ******...he garbage
Dog this man put a stock Z06 & ZR1 on tires in the 10's & U say he Garbage, U H8TN

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGB1CcRvHkE

Last edited by Auto Zone Slimm; 10-21-2009 at 02:51 AM.
Old 10-21-2009, 12:15 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 30th anv t\a
DERE HE IS man u can give me ten cars and i still won,t race because u don,t no how to ****** drive lern how to drive then maybe i,ll let u beat on the slower car .
well just as long as you amit you got the slower car..**** you cant even spin the tires on the bottle trust me dog i can drive it aint easy driven that car first of that weighs 3100 with me it second its only a 9inch tire with low pressure it so i cant get traction third when raced you tire pressur was at 7psi did not know that till i got on the hwy and almost crashed i run 18psi ran travis it went strait ran slidell went strait ran kenneth went strait ran the supra went strait ran glass went strait do you see a pattern here so blame a fucked up tire gauge and dont say i cant drive..
Old 10-21-2009, 01:29 AM
On The Tree

well just as long as you amit you got the slower car..**** you cant even spin the tires on the bottle trust me dog i can drive it aint easy driven that car first of that weighs 3100 with me it second its only a 9inch tire with low pressure it so i cant get traction third when raced you tire pressur was at 7psi did not know that till i got on the hwy and almost crashed i run 18psi ran travis it went strait ran slidell went strait ran kenneth went strait ran the supra went strait ran glass went strait do you see a pattern here so blame a fucked up tire gauge and dont say i cant drive..
do u c this pattern ran me came into my lane and cut me of ran hotrod came into his lane. DUDE U CAN,T DRIVE SO GET OVER IT and if u keep talkin **** imma take them 5 and **** over u na play whit me if u won.t DERE HE IIIIIIIS
Old 10-21-2009, 01:42 AM
On The Tree

WE GOT THAT *** HALLOWEEN NITE MAKE SURE U BE OUT THERE READY
Old 10-21-2009, 02:26 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by auto zone slimm
ranger is prolly the best stick driver of all time (no )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbxnxja17re
look at the # slim thats a zr1 not a zo6
Old 10-21-2009, 02:31 AM
On The Tree

Default Hot Rod VS Big Wayne

Man I'm getting anxious, Hey Wayne do you wanna do this thing sooner ? I wouldn't mind getting it on this weekend. Hit me on the Cell let's tie em up.The hell with Halloween we can do it sooner then we can sit back and watch some races that night.
Old 10-21-2009, 03:01 AM
Launching!

Thanks for the correction Hott, the black one IS a ZR1, but the red one is a Zo6, both run mid to high 11's stock & he got some nice 10's out them with just a tire. I aint pole jockin' im just sayin that dude be drivin.

Anyway

Yea I feel u on the "lets do it sooner" ****, It's a bitch waiting weeks or even days to cut yo **** loose on somebody. You just be thinkin bout it all day & night gettin more and more anxious. You just wanna do it now so you can finally relax and enjoy the rest of the day. I wouldnt mind seeing it sooner , but Halloween is just the perfect time, Member Last Halloween ? that **** was EPIC
Old 10-21-2009, 09:11 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 30th anv t\a
do u c this pattern ran me came into my lane and cut me of ran hotrod came into his lane. DUDE U CAN,T DRIVE SO GET OVER IT and if u keep talkin **** imma take them 5 and **** over u na play whit me if u won.t DERE HE IIIIIIIS
dude i wasnt driven when the race went down with hott. all ***** and giggles to the side no **** talkin here im ready when you are and a matter of fact here it is no lane crossing.look http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Znoc0ersbMQwatch listen..
Old 10-21-2009, 09:34 AM
On The Tree

dude i wasnt driven when the race went down with hott. all ***** and giggles to the side no **** talkin here im ready when you are and a matter of fact here it is no lane crossing.look http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Znoc0ersbMQwatch listen..
I beg to differ on that, he came over on me but that is over and done with. BUT I will say whenever you want to Eric, I am ready for that rematch. No bullshit just RACING. BOTH OWNERS DRIVE
Old 10-21-2009, 09:39 AM
TECH Regular

Dog this man put a stock Z06 & ZR1 on tires in the 10's & U say he Garbage, U H8TN

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGB1CcRvHkE
dawg its the car!!!! if he drive like dat and run dat number it would get a betta time with a sticker in it....he bang second like he just came from hittin supm and he kinda tired but still happy he in a vette lol.....i got a video of somebody bangin gears like they just finish hittin a female and the husband came home and caught him..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIEOD...eature=related
dats how u get down!!!!

Last edited by hnaskoct; 10-21-2009 at 09:51 AM.
Old 10-21-2009, 12:41 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by WHATSHOT=ROD
Man I'm getting anxious, Hey Wayne do you wanna do this thing sooner ? I wouldn't mind getting it on this weekend. Hit me on the Cell let's tie em up.The hell with Halloween we can do it sooner then we can sit back and watch some races that night.
That sounds like a good idea. We'll have cool dry weather Saturday.
Old 10-21-2009, 01:05 PM
TECH Apprentice

glass wont race me..but if he did and i lost ill still many many stacks..
Something tells me u will at least race his car at the track rental, should make for some interesting video. 1 in 3 cars will be vettes that day, we have a 2010 ss camaro, a buick, and a couple slower trailblazers
Old 10-21-2009, 01:34 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by JUNK
Something tells me u will at least race his car at the track rental, should make for some interesting video. 1 in 3 cars will be vettes that day, we have a 2010 ss camaro, a buick, and a couple slower trailblazers
yes i will race glass at the track if i go .if race glass on the street ther will be no audiance just me.glass&junk that will save all of us from all thit talkin thats go with a audiance...
Old 10-21-2009, 07:00 PM
Launching!

**** talkin is the best part.
Old 10-21-2009, 07:21 PM
On The Tree

iam ready to race tonight any takers...
Old 10-21-2009, 07:29 PM
Teching In

**** nobody dont want run meet me at toys r us im bringing my 10 speed or we can race on foot
Old 10-21-2009, 08:31 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by jo02maro
**** nobody dont want run meet me at toys r us im bringing my 10 speed or we can race on foot
thats fine im comin my old school shwinn with bananah seat and three speed shifter and ill have on my new nike'y turbors4 shocks so letsin down
Old 10-21-2009, 08:36 PM
11 Second Club

Fall back Spooky!!
damn bo who you his security if that man bout raceing let him run who ever....

Originally Posted by WHATSHOT=ROD

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix