New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

"NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2009, 04:12 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by lilicedout24
haveing a bring me back to the streets BBQ at my house pm/me for details shooting for next Sunday inviteing all racers and non racers to come drink talk **** etc... eastbank westbank dont matter lets have some fun bull **** watch the game etc....
sounds good bo
Old 10-08-2009, 05:28 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by bowman2005
anybody have a stock 5.7 shortblock on deck for a nice price? Low miles only.
Richie at LSX motorsports has a whole setup for sale. Here is the link

https://ls1tech.com/forums/southern-...-ls1-4l60.html
Old 10-08-2009, 05:30 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by DEEZ NUTZ RACING
Well just got a phone call from hammond boys are ready to race. They said they dont want all the bullshit Race and there will be a winner and loser. Hotrod, Soul asked what about that rematch with white truck? They want know if yall coming down there to race?
When I ran those dudes that's all we ever wanted. As long as its a fair race it's cool with me. I will have to go down there and check out where they race and see if I can hook.(for Mustang truck will have to come here.) As far as the White S-10 that I have already beat, the word is there is a new motor in play more than likely i will give them a rematch, as long as there is no bullshit. Tell them let me get my **** together I have to run Wayne first. After Wayne FREE FOR ALL
Old 10-08-2009, 08:40 PM
TECH Fanatic

What yall in here doing nah!
Old 10-08-2009, 08:40 PM
On The Tree

im lookin for travis you say you busted my *** and let off..mmmm well then lets do it again for 500.00$$$$$$$ from every angle that i saw seen nothin but fear in your eyes the way i ran you down and a kunt hair aint bustin anybodys ***...friday night baby..so lets it down
Old 10-08-2009, 08:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

my new baby will be a 2006 gto sorry ws6 not for me ...

Woo
Old 10-08-2009, 08:51 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by spooky_zo6
im lookin for travis you say you busted my *** and let off..mmmm well then lets do it again for 500.00$$$$$$$ from every angle that i saw seen nothin but fear in your eyes the way i ran you down and a kunt hair aint bustin anybodys ***...friday night baby..so lets it down
UH OH T WZUP
Old 10-08-2009, 09:35 PM
TECH Regular

damn travis... yall gon hookem up r what!!!!
Old 10-08-2009, 09:39 PM
12 Second Club

hold up na eric. we all know u have the faster car na but the way u ran me down on top side i think i need something and i never got off it i was wide open i dont know who told u that lie but if we make it a fair race then we can do it. heads up its not fair for what the hell u have give me the move for the 500 and we got a race
Old 10-08-2009, 09:43 PM
TECH Regular

uh oh eric.....he got that move r what to get it poppin!!
Old 10-08-2009, 09:51 PM
On The Tree

Default Fatbum

THIS WENT OUT TO FATBUM on the street racing rules thread, and anyone else who degrades us.

None of us race to live but if you work all month long and can't come up with 200 or 1K for a fun street race YOU MY SON ARE LIVING BEYOND YOUR MEANS. And again there you go with the ignorant responses OMG O BLA BLA BLA if I wanted to take a day off I could I have Worked Offshore for over 10 years as a Professional Electronic and Electrical Engineer I could BUY YOU BITCH keep the reciept and return your PUNK ***. So **** YOU with your demeaning, ignorant trying to hide your ignorance through your word placement and your spell check. I will be taking off a week for the LSX shootout in MEMPHIS, Bitch do you need a Couple Hundred dollars to come and hang out. I will come out there speak with broken English and Act a ***, But at the end of the night Bank account against Bank Account and I.Q. vs I.Q. I will CONSUME you. Now GET THE **** OFF OUR THREAD SINCE WE ARE NOT UP TO YOUR PAR. You ******* JERK. And by the way we all have been through hard times. Some with no place to stay and some with nothing at all living pillow to post, but for some sorry *** individual that constantly tries to demean another man because of their Speech Patterns or Literacy level shows how much of a shallow person you are. A person of your type will prob. never get in the position of power or Financial well being because the way you talk it's all about you. Everyone makes the world go round you ******* BOTTOM FEEDER. That means everyone on here floats above you and that is our **** you are feeding on. NOW WATCH WHO YOU CALL A MORON FROM NOW ON.
Old 10-08-2009, 09:52 PM
On The Tree

i wont say who said that.. i aint no trouble maker i aint given **** up...run them strait up like last time.... or your scared. i tell you what do it for 200.00 if i win i get my money back and you said we would do the same race.. thers no bull **** here or hard feelings just want a strait up rematch....
Old 10-08-2009, 09:54 PM
12 Second Club

and we can get this poppin asap i will come on a all motor tune motor plugs and all what u say Z0ERIC
Old 10-08-2009, 10:01 PM
On The Tree

fatbum... you talk about homeless and working for everything you got **** mf.. turn on the history channel **** we wher the homless car less money less **** some of us just closed the door behide us and moved on we all worked harder then you.. to get are **** in order... when you bin what we bin thru.. then u can talk **** about us untill then stop chimeing in..
Old 10-08-2009, 10:03 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Travose21
and we can get this poppin asap i will come on a all motor tune motor plugs and all what u say Z0ERIC
friday night at g's say 10 clock...
Old 10-08-2009, 10:09 PM
12 Second Club

man i tell u what if i knew u run 10's i would have never raced u. all i have is a lightweight ls1 but u have to give me something to make it fair and i u would have nevef bogged down out the whole u would have beat me
Old 10-08-2009, 10:14 PM
On The Tree

heres whats fair is give me my 200.00 then ill give you 1 car and the move for 500.00 and dont matter what i run you beat me once
Old 10-08-2009, 10:17 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by spooky_zo6
fatbum... you talk about homeless and working for everything you got **** mf.. turn on the history channel **** we wher the homless car less money less **** some of us just closed the door behide us and moved on we all worked harder then you.. to get are **** in order... when you bin what we bin thru.. then u can talk **** about us untill then stop chimeing in..
Are you talking about because of the Hurricane? So it was your own fault? You didn't leave, didn't have insurance and didn't use your brain? Awesome.
Old 10-08-2009, 10:17 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by WHATSHOT=ROD
THIS WENT OUT TO FATBUM on the street racing rules thread, and anyone else who degrades us.

None of us race to live but if you work all month long and can't come up with 200 or 1K for a fun street race YOU MY SON ARE LIVING BEYOND YOUR MEANS. And again there you go with the ignorant responses OMG O BLA BLA BLA if I wanted to take a day off I could I have Worked Offshore for over 10 years as a Professional Electronic and Electrical Engineer I could BUY YOU BITCH keep the reciept and return your PUNK ***. So **** YOU with your demeaning, ignorant trying to hide your ignorance through your word placement and your spell check. I will be taking off a week for the LSX shootout in MEMPHIS, Bitch do you need a Couple Hundred dollars to come and hang out. I will come out there speak with broken English and Act a ***, But at the end of the night Bank account against Bank Account and I.Q. vs I.Q. I will CONSUME you. Now GET THE **** OFF OUR THREAD SINCE WE ARE NOT UP TO YOUR PAR. You ******* JERK. And by the way we all have been through hard times. Some with no place to stay and some with nothing at all living pillow to post, but for some sorry *** individual that constantly tries to demean another man because of their Speech Patterns or Literacy level shows how much of a shallow person you are. A person of your type will prob. never get in the position of power or Financial well being because the way you talk it's all about you. Everyone makes the world go round you ******* BOTTOM FEEDER. That means everyone on here floats above you and that is our **** you are feeding on. NOW WATCH WHO YOU CALL A MORON FROM NOW ON.
When did I say I couldn't afford $200 dollars? I'm saying you are a retard if you spend $200-1k on a street race. There is no point, you can do it for free. Living beyond my means? Really? You came to that conclusion from a single sentence directed at how you are a retard for wasting money? It's called efficiency and if you don't have the logic and reasoning to pick up on that, I would put my dog up against your IQ.

So you can take a day off...but you don't. So again, you are dick stomping your own points.

Demeaning? If you view it as demeaning sure, but I'm just calling you brain dead morons out on your hypocrisy and you can't handle it. I can't help but notice your literacy improved so who exactly are you conforming too? Not little old me right? Spell check, that's cute. I don't naturally or intentionally **** up all my sentences so that means I am hiding my ignorance? That's swell. I'm the bad guy who isn't promoting the gambling and the clear animosity between the people who are gambling. I have plenty of money, I have a house, cars, wife, baby, big ole TVs...but what exactly does that matter? How is having money somehow relevant? How many people on this site are rolling in dough, and how many people do you think you actually impress with your supposed bank account? People not having money isn't a gauge on how good of a person someone is. The kind of behavior portrayed in this thread on the other hand...yea trashy. According to you though its Ballin rich trash right? So if need be I'll post myself on eBay so you can buy me...
Old 10-08-2009, 10:21 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Fatbum
When did I say I couldn't afford $200 dollars? I'm saying you are a retard if you spend $200-1k on a street race. There is no point, you can do it for free. Living beyond my means? Really? You came to that conclusion from a single sentence directed at how you are a retard for wasting money? It's called efficiency and if you don't have the logic and reasoning to pick up on that, I would put my dog up against your IQ.

So you can take a day off...but you don't. So again, you are dick stomping your own points.

Demeaning? If you view it as demeaning sure, but I'm just calling you brain dead morons out on your hypocrisy and you can't handle it. I can't help but notice your literacy improved so who exactly are you conforming too? Not little old me right? Spell check, that's cute. I don't naturally or intentionally **** up all my sentences so that means I am hiding my ignorance? That's swell. I'm the bad guy who isn't promoting the gambling and the clear animosity between the people who are gambling. I have plenty of money, I have a house, cars, wife, baby, big ole TVs...but what exactly does that matter? How is having money somehow relevant? How many people on this site are rolling in dough, and how many people do you think you actually impress with your supposed bank account? People not having money isn't a gauge on how good of a person someone is. The kind of behavior portrayed in this thread on the other hand...yea trashy. According to you though its Ballin rich trash right? So if need be I'll post myself on eBay so you can buy me...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatbum

Feel free to look back at all of my post. My literacy has never been questioned. As far as the wife, kids, cars and personal belongings DITTO, so give me the RESERVE and # on EBAY so I can get this over with.

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix