Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2011, 08:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

A Kodak moment ^^
Old 12-02-2011, 08:34 PM
11 Second Club

Somebody open the door it's hot in here!
Old 12-02-2011, 08:46 PM
Teching In

Damn not kl huh... like I said you been knocked off keep talk to make yourself think you can win. I like the spirit maybe you can have a prep rally for your next race to give you some confidence to win
Old 12-02-2011, 08:50 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by MR427
Dude you was talking the same **** when you ask me to run it back... Im hit im hit double it up im hit.... What i did i line that BLKBTCH up and played with you. you was out 2 cars and I ran you down dude so what you think happen the 2nd race when we was side by side the second race from start to finish, I played with you I could have pulled you. I let you jump back on side me and pedal you. I shifted 3 gears while you grabbing 6 trying to fine another one hoping you had more. Put your race gas in for the next race and maybe you will have a chance. Call somebody else out I knocked you off already... NEXT
I ran u the second time cause I felt I could beat you in the dirt lane... Ima racer and I take chances... Look I came here on tech cause ****** dig race and be bout they bizz... But I didnt take u for the type to sit on a win... Tell brick get the paint code for ur car cause u hit.. Ima blow the paint smooth off dat bitch... Look at the bright side.. U gon look good loosing cause that bitch is clean... Lemme know if u need the link to the nos kits after the race.. My peoples got a shop and can get u a good price on em.. Lemme knw u know I ***** wit u

Last edited by 504talon; 12-02-2011 at 09:20 PM.
Old 12-02-2011, 09:15 PM
Launching!

A bruh Im not picking sides but **** all that wait **** I never did like that ****. 427 if you know he cant **** with you knock his as off bruh! Talon get your **** 100% ready because some people dont give races back I know you been in the game for a minute so you should already know how that go. Keep it popping fellas
Old 12-02-2011, 09:27 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by 504talon
While u bullshitten you might wanna put kl in that bitch the 2nd go round cause you aint no driver we all know that, so when I 2step that thang and pop out on you 3 cars you gon miss gears trying to catch dat talon. I'd rather kl be in that bitch so he can send it threw at its full potential... What up kl I see u son!!!
Wht it do wht it do.I'm in hea checkin yall boys out..i c its gettin back to how it use to and suppose to b....can't wait till I could get in da grease and fry
Old 12-02-2011, 09:51 PM
Teching In

I think this is the first race!!http://youtu.be/eH97obr4eGU
Old 12-02-2011, 10:14 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by bowman2005
A bruh Im not picking sides but **** all that wait **** I never did like that ****. 427 if you know he cant **** with you knock his as off bruh! Talon get your **** 100% ready because some people dont give races back I know you been in the game for a minute so you should already know how that go. Keep it popping fellas
im down kid im getting clutch upgrade and water pump ****** cant take a L...
Old 12-02-2011, 10:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

Man don't y'all forget to text me so I can make my way out there .
Old 12-02-2011, 11:05 PM
Teching In

im down kid im getting clutch upgrade and water pump ****** cant take a L...
Duck city all day... I can take a l.. **** I took one the night we raced.. I juss didnt argue the first race cause it was only a dolla... And for not giving races back I dont know bout yall but if my **** aint broke u will get ur race back and thats my word!!! I aint sitting on a w... Thats gay! **** the saints won the super bowl but them bitches still had to play the next season am I right? Football aint stop juss cause we won the bowl. All u gotta say is I can **** wit you and sit on that win 427...
Old 12-02-2011, 11:11 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Blk_Ws6
Man don't y'all forget to text me so I can make my way out there .
Im willing to bet 427 will pay u not to film this ****.... Ooooooweee ima punish dat boy... Hey 427 u gon get flash backs of our bike days when I use to blow by u with thay zook I had and u was on that tired *** r1.... Hey 9700 is the ppg paint code for ur car.. Give that to brick
Old 12-02-2011, 11:40 PM
Teching In

Im willing to bet 427 will pay u not to film this ****.... Ooooooweee ima punish dat boy... Hey 427 u gon get flash backs of our bike days when I use to blow by u with thay zook I had and u was on that tired *** r1.... Hey 9700 is the ppg paint code for ur car.. Give that to brick
You remind me of a Lil Havia still living of the past and can't accept that you got your *** whipped twice. **** you got your race back the same damn night. Did I sit on the first win **** no I ran the race back and you still lost. But you talk a good game ****** saw how you lost that night I'm good peeps. I'll be back once I break in clutch so you mind as well save your bullshit talk about blowin the paint off car and all the cause it ain't happening. Hey brick that Lil change I won the other night should get me the paint for the ZR1 skirts we talk about. You know ***** been donating to the BLKBTCH FOUNDATION for whip a ***** *** fund.
Old 12-03-2011, 12:08 AM
TECH Fanatic

Y'all got my parents wanting to come see it now so when is some one gonna pop the big question ?
Old 12-03-2011, 02:01 AM
Teching In

Ight son.. Go head and sit on that win! But after I get done wit you, you gon wish u woulda took that change for them zr1 side skirts and put on a charger off a zr1. Tell u what me and hav have in common... we bout our bizz wit dat race ****! Go head and enjoy this momen
Old 12-03-2011, 02:05 AM
Teching In

Ight son.. Go head and sit on that win! But after I get done wit you, you gon wish u woulda took that change for them zr1 side skirts and put on a charger off a zr1. Tell u what me and hav have in common... we bout our bizz wit dat race ****! Go head and enjoy this moment cuz! U deserve it I aint gon lie... But juss know when you Line that pretty black thang up and I pop out on you 3cars u gon wish you woulda had kl n that bitch cause u aint no driver and pressure bust pipes... Dat *** gon get split wide open Like chap lips in the winter time!!!!
Old 12-03-2011, 09:28 AM
Teching In

Ight son.. Go head and sit on that win! But after I get done wit you, you gon wish u woulda took that change for them zr1 side skirts and put on a charger off a zr1. Tell u what me and hav have in common... we bout our bizz wit dat race ****! Go head and enjoy this moment cuz! U deserve it I aint gon lie... But juss know when you Line that pretty black thang up and I pop out on you 3cars u gon wish you woulda had kl n that bitch cause u aint no driver and pressure bust pipes... Dat *** gon get split wide open Like chap lips in the winter time!!!!
When you **** talking and losing damn you sound just like havia... yall ****** need to right a manual on how to Take a L and Still Believe... I think I Can I think I Can I think I Can
Old 12-03-2011, 10:18 AM
Teching In

Hey son u exposing yaself.. ****** can see you ducking me... But juss know u lost one to hav when yall raced juss like u lost one to me the other night.. We one n one son... U got the last win ima give u that... Id be a fool if I tried to say ur **** was slow because it aint.. But I know my **** run dam good on pump gas, juss know u can only hide from dis *** whippen ima give u for so long.... When we lock up dis time dont be texing my phone asking me how much boost im running and ****.... Juss know im driving that bitch from the westbank to the pad... I dont care what mods u going to do... I aint gon ask u bout ur cam, what ur timing is set at... If u spraying or charging... It aint gonna matter....amd when ****** holla bout they smell race gas my reply will be thats the smell of a 427 getting his dicked knocked in the dirt
Old 12-03-2011, 10:48 AM
Teching In

Hey son u exposing yaself.. ****** can see you ducking me... But juss know u lost one to hav when yall raced juss like u lost one to me the other night.. We one n one son... U got the last win ima give u that... Id be a fool if I tried to say ur **** was slow because it aint.. But I know my **** run dam good on pump gas, juss know u can only hide from dis *** whippen ima give u for so long.... When we lock up dis time dont be texing my phone asking me how much boost im running and ****.... Juss know im driving that bitch from the westbank to the pad... I dont care what mods u going to do... I aint gon ask u bout ur cam, what ur timing is set at... If u spraying or charging... It aint gonna matter....amd when ****** holla bout they smell race gas my reply will be thats the smell of a 427 getting his dicked knocked in the dirt
Dog you in the pass you gotta prove you worthy of another race... I dont need to duck you... If you want to believe you won ok dude you won both race im on to the next man your a so loser holla back when you get some worthy wins.
Old 12-03-2011, 10:51 AM
Teching In

Dog you in the pass you gotta prove you worthy of another race... I dont need to duck you... If you want to believe you won ok dude you won both race im on to the next man your a so loser holla back when you get some worthy wins.
And when I lost to havia I was stock on Run Flats he was on Slick and skinnies... But believe me I wont be taking a L no time soon. Im taking money not giving and thanks again for you contribution to my painted ZR1 side skirts.
Old 12-03-2011, 11:16 AM
Teching In

Ight glad I could help 427... lemme know when u ready to give me dat race back, btw enjoy ur 15mins of fame cause I got a cake baking for that ***...Hey lookin for some action fellas... Im on street tires what it do

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix