New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

"NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2011, 11:28 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

U remember when u steped foot in that Duster and than you was looking like a "BUSTER" after??????? Not a good video but I remember your look on your face when I passed you!!!!!! http://youtu.be/QmCHDLRXZmY
Old 11-09-2011, 01:56 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Magic Tundra
U remember when u steped foot in that Duster and than you was looking like a "BUSTER" after??????? Not a good video but I remember your look on your face when I passed you!!!!!! http://youtu.be/QmCHDLRXZmY
Since yall cheering and repping about the Mopar why don't you tell the whole story about how yall needed that man to get on the MOTOR and yall shot 2 kits at him and yall won. WOW yall are so fast. RUN HIM BACK KIT TO KIT AND I BET DAT *** WON'T BE TRYING TO RYHME AND TALK **** NO MORE. Yeah maybe you did see the look on my face because you passed me so slow on that second gun. And as far as the camera view YOU not saying how I drug your *** all the way through there pass the 1/8 on the motor and you surely needed number two to win. I do know one thing I don't remember the look on your face when I whooped you in the Monte because I was in front the whole way.
Old 11-09-2011, 02:12 PM
On The Tree

Hotrod I never said "****" about being king of no streets????? That Monte never ran as many races I ran either????? That Monte is always on the trailer because yall can't drive that bitch 2 the spot???????? Just keep on talking you digging your own grave!!!!!!!!!!! Please hurry up with the monte you doing more talking than racing
No you didn't but Lynden is. Again I will talk all the **** I want. Difference is the **** I talk I back it up and I don't say it behind any ones back. Yeah I know it's all in fun and racing but yall figure nobody supposed to say **** to yall because of winning a few handicap races . Ain't no hurry with the Monte cause the Monte waiting on me I'm at work when I get back I'm gonna deal with yall. So go ahead and pull all the seats out cut more metal out and keep ya drawz tight.
Old 11-09-2011, 03:08 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by WHATSHOT=ROD
Since yall cheering and repping about the Mopar why don't you tell the whole story about how yall needed that man to get on the MOTOR and yall shot 2 kits at him and yall won. WOW yall are so fast. RUN HIM BACK KIT TO KIT AND I BET DAT *** WON'T BE TRYING TO RYHME AND TALK **** NO MORE. Yeah maybe you did see the look on my face because you passed me so slow on that second gun. And as far as the camera view YOU not saying how I drug your *** all the way through there pass the 1/8 on the motor and you surely needed number two to win. I do know one thing I don't remember the look on your face when I whooped you in the Monte because I was in front the whole way.
I have the video when the Mopar said he was going 2 run on the motor and I could shot my tired *** Camaro!!! Chris talk yall in to a BLACK HOLE with the Mopar!!!! If somebody give you something you will take it for that amount of "change"!!!!!!!
Old 11-09-2011, 03:44 PM
On The Tree

I have the video when the Mopar said he was going 2 run on the motor and I could shot my tired *** Camaro!!! Chris talk yall in to a BLACK HOLE with the Mopar!!!! If somebody give you something you will take it for that amount of "change"!!!!!!!
Yall gonna run him back N20 to N20. I'm not tripping about your win and yall taking what is offered but talking **** is not reserved for your crew. They running their mouth its your car and who ever motor they talk **** win or lose so we talk **** win or lose period. SO PUT YOUR GLOVES ON CAUSE ITS BOUND TO GO DOWN.

Last edited by WHATSHOT=ROD; 11-09-2011 at 03:50 PM.
Old 11-09-2011, 05:03 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by WHATSHOT=ROD
Yall gonna run him back N20 to N20. I'm not tripping about your win and yall taking what is offered but talking **** is not reserved for your crew. They running their mouth its your car and who ever motor they talk **** win or lose so we talk **** win or lose period. SO PUT YOUR GLOVES ON CAUSE ITS BOUND TO GO DOWN.
http://youtu.be/paw_2EJBzFs
Old 11-09-2011, 05:03 PM
Teching In

Who gives a **** what motor is in Magic's camaro, that bitch is running its ****** *** off and puttin a some change in our pockets!
Old 11-09-2011, 05:12 PM
Launching!

lol yall crazy bruh
Old 11-09-2011, 06:14 PM
Teching In

Default ..

good stuff right here
Old 11-09-2011, 08:22 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by jo02maro
could be wrong but if thats linden he sounds like a dam cheerleader ole high pitched voice.....and 89silverbullet this for you if you don't have a car to run how about u stay in a groupies place cuz thats all u are a groupie swingin on magics nuts....its his car and eltons motor yall think ppl stupid so till u do something besides cheer how about u stfu and let real men race..

nah wassup and i don't like the monte or the camaro but u run your mouth to much
You got a car?

Also, I'm part owner of All-Out so that camaro is my business. You got something you want to line up against that camaro? Make sure you put your money on that Monte.
Old 11-09-2011, 08:33 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 87silverbullet
You got a car?

Also, I'm part owner of All-Out so that camaro is my business. You got something you want to line up against that camaro? Make sure you put your money on that Monte.
He is right!!!!! We all a team!!!
Old 11-09-2011, 09:22 PM
Teching In

It's a trip how many people are jumpin in the All-Out camp since Magic then won a couple of races. The Camaro runs good, but it ain't no jet.
Old 11-09-2011, 10:02 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by TripleB
It's a trip how many people are jumpin in the All-Out camp since Magic then won a couple of races. The Camaro runs good, but it ain't no jet.
Who jumpin in? There are only a few of us. It don't need to be a jet, it just needs to be faster than the car in the other lane.
Old 11-09-2011, 11:38 PM
Banned

me and my law enforcement buddies are cracking down on all the car thefts and illegal racing in new orleans,we are also going to start pulling over every camaro,firebird,gto,g8,trans am,trailblazer ss,corvette,escalade,silverado ss,charger,challenger,magnum,jeep srt 8 rt modes to thoroughly search them and evaluate them for the suspision of stolen cars and or stolen parts in some cases these cars will be confiscated and checked in and out top to bottom to see if its linked to any criminal activity as we know GM and Dodge cars are the main cars racing on almonaster,haynes and paris road we know for sure there is an fbody slash gm auto theft organized crime family that stretches from the new orleans,mississippi,texas,georgia,alabama,florida areas,we are working with several C.I.s snitches or rats you street guys might call them from each state to confirm who are the ring leaders of these southern auto theft cartels we have names,places,pictures,videos even cell phone numbers of the guys doing these crimes WE WILL MAKE A BUST AND MANY WILL BE ARRESTED AND PROSECUTED we been watching you guys for years building a solid case we know everything being done and said by who and where its being done the FBI is working hard to end this auto theft crime ring anyone with info can contact me on my cell or at my office to provide information on these car theives you will remain anonymus and will earn a cash reward

Officer John Miiller/NOPD Auto Theft Task Force Division
Direct Line 504 682-9876
Cell 504 400-0987
email cobramustangboy1@yahoo.com
Old 11-09-2011, 11:46 PM
Banned

Hotrod I never said "****" about being king of no streets????? That Monte never ran as many races I ran either????? That Monte is always on the trailer because yall can't drive that bitch 2 the spot???????? Just keep on talking you digging your own grave!!!!!!!!!!! Please hurry up with the monte you doing more talking than racing
which guy is hot rod?
Old 11-09-2011, 11:53 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by mustang cop car
which guy is hot rod?
Old 11-10-2011, 12:23 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by bowman2005
where is the next race? what kind of car you drive ricky bobby? im doing a sting
Old 11-10-2011, 12:25 AM
Banned

He is right!!!!! We all a team!!!
where you guys racing at all out
Old 11-10-2011, 12:32 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by sky
Nah, everybody dat been in da race game know dat I aint ever back down, nor ran from no nicca! Hit Squad And All Out Racing Is A-O-K. Magic Doin his thing in his class (On da spray, and I'm doin me in my class(On da motor)
say sky you wanna race my shelby? where is the next race?
Old 11-10-2011, 01:25 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

,we are also going to start pulling over every camaro,firebird,gto,g8,trans am,trailblazer ss,corvette,escalade,silverado ss,charger,challenger,magnum,jeep srt 8 rt modes to thoroughly search them
You cant just search someones car without probable cause, but I'm sure you already knew that "Officer John Miiller/NOPD Auto Theft Task Force Division
".

which guy is hot rod?
where is the next race? what kind of car you drive ricky bobby? im doing a sting
where you guys racing at all out
say sky you wanna race my shelby? where is the next race?
Waaaaaaaaaaait a minute.......

we have names,places,pictures,videos even cell phone numbers of the guys doing these crimes
we know everything being done and said by who and where its being done
If you have all this information and know everything and everyone, why are you asking these questions??? Do you and your "law enforcement buddies" have amnesia??? This is stupid.

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix