New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

"NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2011, 09:27 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DaFireMan
Mr427, After what i saw u do that 5.0 u should run Mo! Yo **** moving. U was missing gears an still came threw. Why dont u wanna run Mo?? Ya win some Ya lose some. Whats da problem? U looking like Mayweather from where im sitting. Its all good through pimp. O yea big ups on ya win! I was at the finish when ole boy tried to ACT like u aint win! SMMFH!
On the real I heard dude **** running hard as ****! I know if I had that bitch I would be calling everybody and they ******* momma out!
Old 11-06-2011, 09:37 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by bowman2005
On the real I heard dude **** running hard as ****! I know if I had that bitch I would be calling everybody and they ******* momma out!
Lmao
Old 11-07-2011, 02:41 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by DaFireMan
Mr427, After what i saw u do that 5.0 u should run Mo! Yo **** moving. U was missing gears an still came threw. Why dont u wanna run Mo?? Ya win some Ya lose some. Whats da problem? U looking like Mayweather from where im sitting. Its all good through pimp. O yea big ups on ya win! I was at the finish when ole boy tried to ACT like u aint win! SMMFH!
Yea I will run Mo but I ain't no dumb *** I got Problems with the clutch pedal. I ain't calling out one of the fastest f-bodies on the street and my car ain't str8 yet. I tried to run Mule to see how I was looking since I made a few adjustment, but everybody down played Mule car like that droptop don't run. So when I'm ready imma run Mo.
Old 11-07-2011, 10:35 AM
On The Tree

Default Not taking away from your win Magic

Originally Posted by MR427
If I'm Don King you must Floyd Mayweather you ducking the your best contender... MAGIC VS MO... Mayweather vs. Pacquiao
If I recall the Monte beat Magic so who's the Best contender? We don't care about the changes that have been made. It's gonna go down and We will clear up this King of the street thing all-out is claiming. MONTE VS MAGIC COMING SOON TO A THEATER NEAR YOU.
Old 11-07-2011, 02:00 PM
sky
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by MR427
If I'm Don King you must Floyd Mayweather you ducking the your best contender... MAGIC VS MO... Mayweather vs. Pacquiao
Nah, everybody dat been in da race game know dat I aint ever back down, nor ran from no nicca! Hit Squad And All Out Racing Is A-O-K. Magic Doin his thing in his class (On da spray, and I'm doin me in my class(On da motor)
Old 11-07-2011, 05:45 PM
Launching!

Off topic but my people got a ls6 intake for $200 and some damn near new pacetters and y pipe for $250
Old 11-07-2011, 10:40 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by sky
Nah, everybody dat been in da race game know dat I aint ever back down, nor ran from no nicca! Hit Squad And All Out Racing Is A-O-K. Magic Doin his thing in his class (On da spray, and I'm doin me in my class(On da motor)
We all good Sky and Hit Squad
Old 11-07-2011, 10:44 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by WHATSHOT=ROD
If I recall the Monte beat Magic so who's the Best contender? We don't care about the changes that have been made. It's gonna go down and We will clear up this King of the street thing all-out is claiming. MONTE VS MAGIC COMING SOON TO A THEATER NEAR YOU.
So when you ready for the rematch give me a CALL!!!!!!!
Old 11-08-2011, 02:33 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Magic Tundra
So when you ready for the rematch give me a CALL!!!!!!!
Only reason I haven't called is because I'm at work. You know that call is coming Soon as I make it in But matter of fact I won so you need to let me know when you are ready.
Old 11-08-2011, 08:21 AM
Teching In

Only reason I haven't called is because I'm at work. You know that call is coming Soon as I make it in But matter of fact I won so you need to let me know when you are ready.
Just know your the one in the BLACK HOLE
Old 11-08-2011, 01:11 PM
On The Tree

Default Never that

Originally Posted by Magic Tundra

Just know your the one in the BLACK HOLE
Now you got a few wins and ya nuts on swole ha ? Well I'll cure that again remember you were on top of the world last time before that Monte got on side of you. But this time I'll be putting you and your Driver in that same Blackhole you speak of. ( you gonna be in the seat or Lil Daddy doesn't matter 3 for 1. 1=you, 2= Lildaddy and 3 = the Motor.)

YOURS TRULY,

Your Camaro's Grave Digger. Gonna put that Camaro in the ground once and for all. A unmarked one so nobody remembers it.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CYp3gZRj5E
Old 11-08-2011, 01:19 PM
Teching In

WHATSHOTT=ROD hit me up when you get a chance
Old 11-08-2011, 01:36 PM
9 Second Club

Default $42000 reward

http://youtu.be/mypgu0wBpporoy james car from houston. if you know any hotspots for **** like this please help.
Old 11-08-2011, 01:46 PM
9 Second Club

Default funny right there

i guess he'll be in the same graveyard you buried that silver guerilla........lmmfao
Old 11-08-2011, 04:35 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

See, hot rod ya keep running ya mouth and talking about who would laughing at the end of the race, but remember you said you would be laughing at the end of the race but it wasn't you that was doing any laughing.

So, don't think you will be doing any laughing at this race either.

We had some dark meat chicken(travis firebird) the other night now we ready for some white meat(Monte)!
Old 11-09-2011, 02:45 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 87silverbullet
See, hot rod ya keep running ya mouth and talking about who would laughing at the end of the race, but remember you said you would be laughing at the end of the race but it wasn't you that was doing any laughing.

So, don't think you will be doing any laughing at this race either.

We had some dark meat chicken(travis firebird) the other night now we ready for some white meat(Monte)!
I laughed that night also because it was due time for yall to win something. Man yall were second lining, pop locking and everything else. But I tell you what wear that same smile when I drag yall thru the quater. AND I'M GONNA RUN MY MOUTH REGARDLESS. WHY STAND THERE QUIET SAYING MAN WE AINT SUPPOSED TO WIN BUT WE GONNA RUN THEM AND THEN WHEN YOU WIN YOU ACT LIKE YOU THE MAN(like some people do hmmmmmm). I used to be quiet with my wins and loses but they have so many haters out there I might as well talk **** anyway. I'm gonna show yall what a good running true small block(MONTE) can do with a small cube big block(YALL). Head up and GUN TO GUN.
Oh yeah don't forget white meat is dry and hard to digest.

Last edited by WHATSHOT=ROD; 11-09-2011 at 03:36 AM.
Old 11-09-2011, 03:46 AM
On The Tree

Default The Camaro is quick but

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6-kY...related:judge:LMFAO

Last edited by WHATSHOT=ROD; 11-09-2011 at 03:54 AM.
Old 11-09-2011, 10:21 AM
Teching In

Hotrod I never said "****" about being king of no streets????? That Monte never ran as many races I ran either????? That Monte is always on the trailer because yall can't drive that bitch 2 the spot???????? Just keep on talking you digging your own grave!!!!!!!!!!! Please hurry up with the monte you doing more talking than racing
Old 11-09-2011, 11:12 AM
Teching In

Lmfao you boys going in that's what's up fellas keep it going fellas y'all some true racers.
Old 11-09-2011, 11:22 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

I laughed that night also because it was due time for yall to win something. Man yall were second lining, pop locking and everything else. But I tell you what wear that same smile when I drag yall thru the quater. AND I'M GONNA RUN MY MOUTH REGARDLESS. WHY STAND THERE QUIET SAYING MAN WE AINT SUPPOSED TO WIN BUT WE GONNA RUN THEM AND THEN WHEN YOU WIN YOU ACT LIKE YOU THE MAN(like some people do hmmmmmm). I used to be quiet with my wins and loses but they have so many haters out there I might as well talk **** anyway. I'm gonna show yall what a good running true small block(MONTE) can do with a small cube big block(YALL). Head up and GUN TO GUN.
Oh yeah don't forget white meat is dry and hard to digest.
Small cube big block? Thanks for the compliment, but no thank you. It just goes to show you we build bad *** pump gas smallblocks over here. I don't know what ya'll got over there. If you think it ain't pump gas, follow us to the pump. When ya **** run good all kinda charges are brought up on ya and you just gotta laugh when they ain't true.

Don't worry, we gonna slow-roast that *** so that white meat will be tender and juicy. Crew chief's personal recipe!

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix